Tell me a story!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tell me a story!

Post by LunarScorpio on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am

Ok, I’m totally taking this from a few other sites that I’ve been on; I always found it very amusing. And what better to do than tell a story on a writing website?

Here’s how it works. I’ll start the thread with three words. Then the next person will add another three words, and then the next will add another three words, and so on. So it’ll go something like this:

Me: In a land
Next: In a land far, far away
Next: In a land far, far away, there lived a
Next: In a land far, far away, there lived a frog name Jim.

Pretty simple right? Let’s get started! Oh, and make sure to bold what you add to the story!

Once upon a time
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tell me a story!

Post by redserpent on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 am

Once upon a time, in a volcano
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by black_stained_heart on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins
black_stained_heart
Artistic Critics
Artistic Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by
Luna
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by black_stained_heart on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:08 am

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by,Gnomes with pitchforks
black_stained_heart
Artistic Critics
Artistic Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Arterial Spray on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all
Arterial Spray
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by redserpent on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However,
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by redserpent on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that if they sacrificed

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that if they sacrificed the frightful Gnomes
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next