Tell me a story!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Tell me a story!

Post by redserpent on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that if they sacrificed the frightful Gnomes, the blueberry muffins
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that if they sacrificed the frightful Gnomes, the blueberry muffins would sprout on

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that if they sacrificed the frightful Gnomes, the blueberry muffins would sprout on the decayed bodies.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyMFuss on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Once upon a time, in a volcano, a society of microscopically diminutive elephants, with blueberry muffins lived. They were insanely competitive creatures. They would dance just to show how much they are underestimated by, Gnomes with pitchforks who were all undead minions. However, it was a pure blue wonder how they came to comprehend that they were not alone in the world. The Cupcake Legion practiced candy quimbanda and found that if they sacrificed the frightful Gnomes, the blueberry muffins would sprout on the decayed bodies.

The bodies rose

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins,
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 am

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back,
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:14 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:07 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided, the horrid Gnomes
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface. The Elephants said
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface. The Elephants said that their secret
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:59 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface. The Elephants said that their secret was never to
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface. The Elephants said that their secret was never to be forgoten or
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface. The Elephants said that their secret was never to be forgotten or else!

Little did
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

The bodies rose, dropping the blueberry muffins, at an incredible high speed. The Gnomes fought back, demanding that the diminutive elephants needed to stop before midsummer or suffer the infinitely dire revenge. This decided the horrid Gnomes' fate on the fiery volcano's surface. The Elephants said that their secret was never to be forgotten or else!

Little did the elephants know,
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Little did the elephants know, the evilness that
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Little did the elephants know, the evilness that had infested their
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next