Jefferson High School Ooc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jefferson High School Ooc

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

In high school, everyone has their problems. Whether it's the usual drama of who to take to prom, or that your best friend wants to date your ex-boyfriend, or it's something that you just can't talk about. Someone always needs a shoulder to cry on, an ear to chat off. At Jefferson High School in Portland the same things happen. Some days it seems that everything that can go wrong, will.

Welcome to your Junior or Senior year, the school year is fresh, and love could be right around the corner, if you want to search it out. Otherwise, you have classes and clubs to worry about. Life is never dull in high school... Right?

So, this will be a pretty free range role-play, like any high school one is. With romance, and drama, fights and fun. Just remember not to piss off the principal.

Just follow the rules of the site, please. ^-^ It's a high school RP, so with hormones and all, it will most likely be rated R.

Jefferson High School IC

~Form~
Name:
Appearance: (real please)
Theme song:
Personality:
Bio:
Crush:(reccomended)
Other:

My char.

Name: Jolene Tierney
Appearance:
Jolene has a number of tattoos, and loves to show them, even if it means wearing shirts that show off the one on her ribs and the ones on her back. When she is at school, she dresses nicely or better than some other girls. Her clothes are what some girls call 'trashy' but it's not as bad as some of the girls would wear. At the clubs or parties she will wear tight fitting and short dresses that usually end up trashed by the end of the night. There are some days at school that she ends up wearing long sleeved shirts or hoodies, because she shot up and wouldn't want anyone to know.
Theme song: Sober
Personality: She's a party girl, who wants to be better. She is a friendly person who is more than willing to make friends, wanting to have people around. She doesn't like to be alone because if she is alone she thinks too much... Which is the same reason she parties and drinks.
Bio: Jolene grew up the youngest child and only daughter to parents who were older when they had her. By the time she was ten all three of her brothers had moved away to college. When she was thirteen her father died in a plane accident and her mother began looking for someone new. The man that she found and brought home was a bitter man who was only happy when he was hitting her mother or doing worse to Jolene. After that, Jolene started to party and drink, landing her in foster care because she missed school too much and people started to look into the problem.
Crush: Nathaniel Alexander Owens
Other: She's terrified of the dark, and spiders.

Last edited by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added crush!)
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jefferson High School Ooc

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 pm

~Form~
Name: Kaylee Johnson
Nickname: Kay
Appearance:
Clothing: Except when she goes partying, she doesn’t care that much for her appearance. Wide hoodies, simple blue jeans and sneakers. Nothing fancy. Those who have never seen her on a night out, would never think her fashionable. On Mondays she often changes from her party clothes in something more comfortable before she’s heading off to school – if she even attends – so that her make-up is all over her face on the first day after a weekend; nothing her classmates think strange anymore since it happens almost every time.
Theme song: Lytz - 3 Days Awake
Personality: She’s a troublemaker, problemkid, partygirl and weirdo. How she did manage to stay at school seems to be a miracle. She’s not dumb, but school is boring and messing with her life. Other than that, she’s outgoing and finds friends easily. Sometimes she seems to be very nervous, avoiding everybody's gaze, especially after a day off or two. Kaylee is very irresponsible in every way possible: She smokes, drinks and even takes drugs on her nights out. So there is almost nothing she hasn’t yet tested. However, at school she keeps silence, not wanting to be sent to the principal or some other official to have a look at her situation.
Bio: Once she’d been a straight A student, but then came junior high. Being at a local youth club, she found some older friends, giving her admission to parties and discos. Make-up and sexy clothing at night and along with some over-age students, Kay got in almost every club. This, however, brought down her grades until she had to repeat grade 10, still skipping classes.
Her father, a stern man since he lost his first wife in a quarrel, which led up to the divorce has married again as Kaylee was 7. Her new mom is a social butterfly, always spending the money her husband earns, not interested in her step-daughter. Her real mother lives far away in Europe, so that Kaylee sees her only once a year, not even then for sure. However, her parents are too concerned with their lives to give much attention to her daughter – who loves the freedom to do what she wants.
Crush: Sometimes she has a boyfriend, sometimes not. Kay’s life is as unstable as are her partners. At the time she’s single, though.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Akzeptiert, natürlich.

Accepted, of course. Oh this is fun! I never get to use (bad) German. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 pm

You speak German? That's... unexpected xD
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 pm

I live in a German founded community, so it was one of the language classes. I didn't want to take French or Spanish. So German and Latin it was for me. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Irgh... Latin. Had to take it for a few years. so we had English and Latin (or French/Spanish).
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 pm

I loved Latin. But, that might have been because of my teacher. He was so cool!
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Wah... I was so bad in Latin ^^ But I excelled in English.

So, how many players do you need to start this RP?
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 pm

I would like at least some guys, I figure it will be rather open as soon as it starts.

So, to open it, I usually want it evened up, boys and girls.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Mh, okay. Then I hope, some boys will join ^.^ I really want to start this Very Happy
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Me too. ^-^ I love playing the sorta bad girl. XD
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Me too Very Happy
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Name: Ashlee Menroe
Appearance:

Theme song: Absolute - The Fray
Personality: Ashlee is stubborn and has a little bit of anger issues. She hates when people are unfair and is a bit of a tree hugger.
Bio: Ashlee Menroe is often called Aero as a nick name. She grew up in a large family until she was twelve and the rest her family died in a plane crash. The memory taunts her, but she doesn't mention it often. She laughs often and smiles more, even though it is sometimes a fake act.
Crush: It's always one person or the other...it's so tough to decide when there is so many nice guys around!
Other: Her skin stays pale even during summer. It's something she hates majorly.

Last edited by Estalu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to add on)
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:43 pm

you're pic isn't working for some reason, but otherwise you are acceted.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 am

Kay, I fixed it. Embarassed
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 am

Alrighty. ^-^ Thank you Estalu. I was just letting you know, I had seen it, but I thought you'd like to know.
Any guys anyone knows who would want to join?
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm

I could create a guy as well, if you'd like
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

I just started on the site, so I couldn't help you there. I could make a guy character though. They're always fun.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by `georgeweasley on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Mm,
    high school role plays are my guilty pleasure. xD
    I can make a boy though. (:
    He'll more then likely be asexual though. :3
    Relationships are a-okay though, he just goes more for emotion then straight up sexual attraction.
`georgeweasley
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 pm

We can all do both if we'd like. ^-^ Or whoever wants to be whatever gender. I have a male character that I like using. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 am

Okay, I'm making another person. This will be interesting...and a real jerk....

Name: Lowen Digory Cedric
Appearance:

Theme song: Girls Don't Like Boys - Good Charlotte
Personality: Snotty, know-it-all, in for the pleasures, and self centered.
Bio: Lowen was raised in London, England in a grand manor. His Grandmum spoiled him with everything she could when his Mum and Dad weren't home and when they were home, they would spoil him. Lowen was asked to be and exchange student to Jeferson High and was going to refuse until he found out that his mum was having an affair. Lowen got angry and accepted the offer to go to America. Even though this spoiled playboy can do whatever he wants, his mum is married and expected her to be loyal to the family.
Crush: Jolene Tierney
Other: Lowen likes to appear strong, even when his hertache is stong.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by `georgeweasley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am

Name: Alexander Ian Williams
    Appearance: xx
    Appearance: Click the icons for larger images.
    Theme song: Holy Diver - Dio
    Personality: fairly laid back, outgoing at times, and I fail at funny at times. Also, I have the tendency not to care much about people I don't really know and/or have never talked to. Especially when someone is getting a beat down by someone else. I'm not going to be the heroic kid that saves him. I really don't feel like getting beat myself. I have the tendency to be a bit lazy too. There are times when people have to drag me out of the house to go anywhere. But if I'm in a good mood, I'm up for anything.
    Bio: Alexander Ian Williams is the name, going to gigs in MY game. I was born on the wonderful evening of April seventh, seventeen years ago. I actually had a home birth, believe it or not. My father was freaking out more then my mother so it was to late for them to go to the hospital. It was all safe though. My dad was really big on my mom getting pregnant. He actually was the one that proposed the idea of a home birth. Funny how things work out, yeah? When the doctor came ( that my mother called after ), he was surprised to see that my dad was the one that delivered me. After that, they had a fight about my name that lasted a good few hours. While going to all of these baby classes, they didn't really think of what to name me. The doctor actually thanked them when he left. It had been a while since he had a good laugh.

After that, my dad was really home that much because of work. He managed to convince my very independent mother to be a stay at home mom. I'm sure as hell not complaining about that anymore--her cookies are the shit! On another note, my mom became infertile after she had me. Not that she was craving for another child, but she wouldn't mind it. Hearing this made dad happy, I was only seven by then so I didn't really understand why. Thank god I was a sound sleeper most nights. My parents told me that they worried I was going to hear them at some point in time. But the middle school years went by and like everyone else, I had my troubles with bullies. Didn't happen so much when they found out my dad was a cop. Then it was high school. I don't see why everyone hates it. Yeah, there are some dicks, and some teachers are mean. Maybe I'm just a bit optimistic.
    Crush: Doesn't really have many of those. xD
    Other: All of his tattoos were given at a fairly decent discount because his friend works at the place he goes to. Otherwise, he wouldn't have so many. Also, he's asexual. When he does have relationships, they're based purely on emotion and not sexual attraction.
`georgeweasley
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:24 am

Alright. You are both accepted. Nice name for the guy Estalu. ^-^ I will probably make my character in a few mins or later today. I'm not feeling too hot.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 am

I will make mine tonight.

Last edited by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

Name: Dallas James Hendrix
      Appearance:
      Theme song: Red Flag by Billy Talent
      Personality: Laid Back - Funny - Social - Law Breaking - Cheeky - Party Animal
      Bio: Dallas has lived in the same town and the same house his entire life. When he was six years old his father ran off with a woman from his work, leaving his mother to raise him and his two younger brothers on her own. Dallas grew up helping his mother with chores and looking after his brothers that he became a lot more independent than most kids his age and matured a lot faster than normal. He still lives at home to help his change fearing mother, who still isn't ready to let him move out just yet. He doesn't mind her behaviour as he's grown used to it over the years.
      Crush: he would tell you, but that would ruin the surprise.
      Other: Dallas started smoking when he was fifteen and occasionally takes drugs, but only when he's with his friends. His mother doesn't know about his choice of lifestyle and he hopes she never will.

Last edited by Hoshiko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next