Jefferson High School Ooc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Jefferson High School Ooc

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 am

Name: Nathaniel Alexander Owens
Appearance:
Theme song: Hocico – Temple of Lies
Personality: Though he doesn’t look like it, Nathaniel has a nice and friendly personality. He is helpful, if people ask him nicely; however, when someone is a jerk towards him or his friends, he can change and from one moment to the other become sarcastic, however he’d never hurt anyone, though there are enough rumors at high school him being either violent or other rarely positive things. Nathaniel has come to see these in his eyes absurd stories with a good sense of humor giving snide remarks every now and then.
At home he has always trouble, as he detests his parent’s way of live and wants to break free from their strict rules and their decisions for his life.
Bio: Growing up in a very Christian family, Nathaniel was taught the word of God from an early age, sent off as soon as he was old enough into camps.
However, at high school Nathaniel learned to hate it. Most of the times he wasn’t allowed most of what his classmates were allowed to do and so he grew rebellious
He enjoyed music and such more than anything else and much to the shock of his parents he joined a Gothic-EBM band. As his parents found out, they wanted to send him off into a Christian boarding school, but Nathaniel decided to move away into his own apartment.
He tries his best at school to not be sent back, and his greatest wish is to be accepted at college later in life.
Crush: none yet
Other: He has a tattoo and some piercings, he smokes more if he's stressed or nervous, he loves cats and owns three of them: Azrael, Loki and Seth, to earn some money he works at the local Walmart

Last edited by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 am

Mi Dios!!! How hot~!!!

All accepted. If we get one more girl I will make one. I'm going to open it up now. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 am

Yay Very Happy Starting finally.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 am

Jefferson High School IC

Here we go. I will put it on the front post as well.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Ok, so I have two chars all planned out except the theme song. That confuses me. I mean is it supposed to scream their personality, or is it supposed to be their favorite song?
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:29 pm

I have tried to catch their personality somehow. It's difficult, however, somehow I managed.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 pm

It can be their personalities or their favorite song. Really it's up to you.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Name: Karma Dawn Riley
Appearance:
Theme song: The Gummi Bear Song
Personality: Hyper, extremely, her brother swears she’s on a constant sugar high, which is entirely possible with her addiction to dum-dums and gummi bears. Her attention span, or lack there off could rival that of a five year old on Christmas morning. Somehow though, she manages to pass her classes, only her brothers exceeding the importance of her education.
Bio: Karma’s parents never took to like Noble or their older brother Skye. They’d prayed to their spirits for girls, to not poison the world with thoughts of the evil ones. Okay, yeah, so her parents had been a little out there. When Skye had turned seventeen, the Riley’s booted him and younger brother Noble out the door. Karma followed of her own will. She couldn’t bare to be away from Noble that long, they’d shared the same heart beat together at one time, and that meant something. Even if she did think he was an ass.
That had been two years previous, and they’ve never been happier as a family.
Crush: none at the moment
Other: She has a small tattoo just behind her left ear of a crescent moon and a star, Noble has the same one in the same sp

Name: Noble Don Riley
Appearance:
Theme song: S.E.X. -Nickelback
Personality: You could say he had the ‘player’ type of personality, but he’d actually have to get the girls for that to be true. He’s a major flirt and doesn’t usually get past the cheesy pick up line. He’s his ‘charming’ self around his sister though, rough housing with her, and playing pranks whenever possible.
Bio: Growing up, Noble hated his family, well his parents and his sister anyways. He grew up idolizing his brother, for standing strong when their parents beat them down. Karma had an easy life, adored and idolized by the ‘rents, it made Noble despise her, but when she left home, standing by his side even when he’d distanced himself from her, he vowed he’d learn to be closer to her. As siblings should be.
Crush: none at the moment
Other: He has a small tattoo just behind his left ear of a crescent moon and a star, Karma has the same one in the same spot. He also has snakebites that he has to take out for school.

Last edited by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:45 pm

You're accepted. ^-^ Go ahead a post in the IC
Ah!!! I just realized what song that was mysticaldragonmagic!!! Now it's going to be stuck in my head forever! At least it got 'Oh Mickey' out.

He was the one eyed, one horned, Flying purple people eater!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD lol!

Now.... Woot! For my boys!!!

Name: Patrick Kiely
Appearance:
Theme song: Flogging Molly~What's Left of the Flag
Personality: Patrick is a freedom fighter, an activist, and a bit of a fighter, to his father's great despair. The Irish boy is always talking about going back to Cork to 'fight the good fight' and free his people. He has a great dislike for any English man. But, he is fine with American's and any other people, as long as they don't side with the English. Still, he manages to be a good guy, to some people.
Bio: Patrick was born in Ireland, The County Cork, actually. He wants to be part of the fight to bring true freedom to the people of Ireland, however when his mother died two years before, his father left Ireland taking him to Portland. Still, he wants to manage to save the world while he's there. He hasn't managed to make too many friends.
Crush:"You'd know if you paid attention. Now LEAVE"
Other: Nothing.

Name: Myles Kiely
Appearance:
Theme Song: Flogging Molly~Laura
Job: English Teacher
Personality: He's a slightly strict teacher, but he still manages to care about his students. It's not uncommon to see him in the library, helping a student, or even holding extended tutoring sessions after school to help get through exams.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Sorry for posting without realizing there was an ooc. I hope you can forgive me.

I had a bit of writers block for his profile because it was short notice. The second character I plan on introducing later--if I do at all.. Do you mind if I use a drawing by one of my favorite artists? I can just see so much of the character in the picture.. No other can do it justice.

Name: Cain Arrowsong
Appearance: [ o ] (Couldn't find the real image I had originally used.)
Theme song: [ Breathe Me ]
Personality: A kind boy with a soft spot for helping injured animals, Cain often keeps to himself, since he has little to no friends. Though his mothers passing did bring a sadness to his eyes, his heart still seems to remain the giant sensitive organ it once was.
Bio: Cain's life is one he keeps vague from others, though he works an after school job part-time at a local animal shelter what he does at home know one knows. In fact very few people know exactly were he lives. Cains mother died when he was very young, and it had a great impact on his father--with no other family Cain lives to this day with a dark secret he will most likely be taking to his grave--but however it affects him, he never shows it--a somewhat complex boy.. but never rude or dishonest.
Crush: Unknown.
Other: Cain has a soft spot for strawberries.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:17 pm

So question, Patrik is the English teachers' son?
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 pm

~A QUICK REMINDER FOR MY ROLE-PLAYERS!!!~

When writing a reply, I would like for you all to separate your paragraphs a line a apart AT LEAST!! Dialogue I'd like to see in it's own line. That way, it's easier to see that we are all reaching the lowest limit of sentences.

**Thank you!

Leigh
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Yes, Patrick is the teachers son. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by x__Decadence Known on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Hello, I was wondering if there was any more room?
x__Decadence Known
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Yep yep ^.^ Please, go ahead and make a character.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2