Jefferson High School IC

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jefferson High School IC

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am

In high school, everyone has their problems. Whether it's the usual drama of who to take to prom, or that your best friend wants to date your ex-boyfriend, or it's something that you just can't talk about. Someone always needs a shoulder to cry on, an ear to chat off. At Jefferson High School in Portland the same things happen. Some days it seems that everything that can go wrong, will.

Welcome to your Junior or Senior year, the school year is fresh, and love could be right around the corner, if you want to search it out. Otherwise, you have classes and clubs to worry about. Life is never dull in high school... Right?

So, this will be a pretty free range role-play, like any high school one is. With romance, and drama, fights and fun. Just remember not to piss off the principal. [/center]

Jolene Tierney woke up late to the sound of her foster father banging on her door. She always slept in late on Mondays, and it annoyed him to no end. But, since he stayed up late every night he didn't feel the need to really punish her. Though his wife always wanted him to punish her. But, since Jolene had leverage (and photographs) against him, he wasn't a strict disciplinarian.

Grumbling, the girl rolled out of bed, naked as the day she was born, and walked out of the room, passed the fifty-three year old man and into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, then brushed her teeth and put on some fresh make up before blowdrying and styling her hair.

Walking out, this time in a towel, she was glad to see the man was gone. It was fifteen minutes later that she walked out of the house, wearing a pair of skin tight leather pants and a black tank top that also clung to her body. Her shoes were a pair of knee high stiletto boots. She looked good and knew it. Over the tank top, she had a green sweater, open, and hanging off her shoulders on both sides so that she could hide the marks and evidence of the wild party the night before.

She wished she had a car, because walking to school was hell on her feet. But, there was no way that she would take the bus.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jefferson High School IC

Post by Hoshiko on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 am

Dallas James Hendrix

"Dallas! Dallas, wake up!"

Groaning and forcing his eyes open, Dallas looked down at his eleven year old brother, Harrison, and furrowed his brows at him. "What do you want squirt?" He asked irritably, sitting himself up on his elbows and rubbing his face and hair to try and wake himself up a little more. Glancing at the alarm clock, he noticed that the alarm hadn't gone off and he'd had a fifteen minute lay in.
        "Mom said I should wake you up, 'cause you're gonna be late for school," Harrison said as Dallas swore and jumped out of his bed, scrambling to the bathroom to take a quick wash and brush his hair. Once he was done, he stumbled back in to his room and pulled on the nearest pair of jeans from the floor and grabbed a clean t-shirt from his chest of draws.
        Soon enough he was dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans, an olive green t-shirt with a red graphic on the front and a pair of old black converse.

Harrison watched his older brother with amusement until the boy was jogging down the stairs and in to the kitchen, in which he followed him and sat at the table to finish his breakfast.
        Dallas hurried and shoved bits of toast in to the toaster, rushing around to find his bag, keys and phone before buttering his toast and sitting beside his brothers at the table whilst his Mom pottered around to get her other sons ready for school.

"Oh, good Dallas you're up," She said as she weaved around the table, finishing off the lunches on the side and handing one to each of her three sons. "You haven't seen my car keys have you?"
        "They're on top of the fridge," Dallas replied simply as he finished his toast, shouldered his bag and kissed his Mom on the cheek. "See you later!" He said before heading off to school on foot. He didn't live that far away so it didn't take long until he was on the school grounds and looking for someone he knew.
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 am

● кαγłεε ●

Mondays. How she hated them. Kaylee yawned, her hand clenched around a hot cup of cofee from the vending machine. Stifling another yawn, she brushed some hair back in its place and made her way down the hallway.
It was late, most of the students were already in class, however, the girl had no intention in going there anytime soon.
She had just come back from a party at a friend’s house, staying there since Friday night and felt the sleepiness coming in.
As she passed the bathroom she stalled, before she pushed open the door and stepped inside, getting some cool water into her face. As she looked up she saw her pale and tired face reflecting in the mirror. Her eyes were dilated, the lack of sleep had left some violet bags under her lids, emphazised even more by her smeared make-up. A small sigh escaped her mouth before she turned around.
She knew she wasn’t looking up to date, as she had changed her party-clothing for some comfortable sneakers and jeans. Even the sweater was too big for her slender body.
Eventually she stepped out again, feeling only a bit better than before, less that she had hoped.

● Ŋαтħαίŋεł ●

His heavy boots were making a sound on the hallway floor as he hurried down the hallway, curses on his lips. He was late, only because his car had broken down on the way to school. On the highway, his engine suddenly gave strange, unhealthy sounds and Nathaniel had only been able to get the next exit downtown, when smoke rose from the cowling.
Until the towing service had towed his car away, at least half an hour had passed, and another half an hour was over when he had finally arrived at the school.
Again cursing under his breath, he stuffed his ipod into his black shoulder bag, where many buttons showed off his favourite bands.
Throwing a glance at his wrist watch he sighed and hurried up even more. He was way too late already. Nathaniel only hoped this day wasn’t exam day. He would not like to fail it, not in English, one of his most preferred classes.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:37 pm

~Ashlee~

Beep - beep - beep - beep!

Ashlee's alarm clock went off late as usual. I'm up, I'm up! She groaned to herself. she slammed her down on the clock and turned the alarm off. She slipped out of bed and glanced around her apartment. The place was clean and well kept, just how she liked it. She walked over to the tidy closet and pulled out her ripped, acid washed, skinny jeans and her black high tops. She grabbed a black babydoll top that was lined with white and threw it on. She examined herself in the mirror and was almost happy with her appearance when she realized that her hair a makeup wasn't done. She cussed at herself then glanced at the clock. She would be late if she didn't do this quickly. She put eyeliner and mascarra on then put a few bobby-pins in and called herself ready. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door. Hopefully she would make the bus.

~Lowen~

Lowen grinned at himself in the body sized mirror in his bedroom. He was living in a five star hotel while staying in the country and had brought his all time favorite buddy, besides himself of cousre. "Jeff, prepare my limo!"
"Yes, Sir!" Jeffery nodded to his Master. He had served the boy since he was young and quite enjoyed the company.
Lowen picked up a black bag and set it perfectly on his carefully toned shoulders. "And they wonder why I work so hard to keep beautiful..." He sighed at himself before walking to the limo. He would quite enjoy school today.
It wasn't until Lowen spotted a girl from his school walking, that he was taken out of his day dreams of himself. The girl had been a secret crush since he had arrived at school, but of course he wouldn't say that to anyone, not even Jeff.
"Jeffy, pull over for this girl here!" Lowen commanded.
"Yes, Sir." Jeffery said as he pulled to the side.
Lowen opened his door and smiled greatly. "Would you like a ride Miss Jolene?" He winked with confidence. "My name is Lowen Digory Cedric, and I'd be happy to allow you to come along with me."
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Jolene wasn't really paying attention to anything that was going on around her. She was thinking about the party that she'd gone to the night before, thinking about the music, and the dead feeling she got when after she put that needle into her arm. The knowledge that nothing was going to be able to bring her back to reality for the next few hours... It was what she loved.
She hated thinking about her past. And it seemed that when she was sober, that was all she could do. Even thinking about the party brought her back to what had happened..
A limo pulling up next to her made the girl jump and turn around. "Yes?" She asked hearing her name. Did he just say Digory Cedric? Was that really his name? How did he know hers? "Um.." He was kind of cute. And could be fun for a free ride or two, depending. "Sure." She said with a shrug before climbing into the limo like she'd ridden in one a million times.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 am

Karma & Noble

“Weeell I saw the thing comin’ out of the sky, It had one long horn and one big eye.”…

Karma groaned throwing her pillow at her alarm clock, that wasn’t her wake up song. Her wake up song was little red riding hood. She adored waking up to the wolf howling, but no, her music had been tampered with, and that did not make for a happy Karma. It took her a moment of pouting to remember why it was that she was being punished, and then she perked up again. She hid Nobles clothes so that he would have to wear the outfit she picked out for him.

Satisfied that she got the better end of the deal, Karma took a quick shower. She finished her make-up before slipping into her black and grey plaid skirt with tights underneath, a fishnet hoodie, and backless black top with silver lettering on the front that stated ‘Love who you are’. Her knee-high heeled boots were her favorite finishing touch. Grabbing her I-pod, she danced downstairs to have breakfast.

Upon seeing Noble, Karma had to fight a giggle. She switched his baggy shirt and hoodie for a skin tight, Paramore band tee, his baggy cargo pants for black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, she let him keep his vans with the pretty skulls though. She was tickled pink, he was even wearing the eyeliner she snuck into his bathroom, which meant, he thought he looked fantastic, no matter what he said to her. Walking up behind Noble, Karma exclaimed loudly in a feigning drunkenness sort of way, “Lord above, someone needs to call the paramedics, ‘cause some hearts will break tonight.”

Startled, Noble turned around to face his sister, rolling his eyes as she used one of his favored come-ons, “Hurry up and eat breakfast or we’ll be late.” he muttered, plastering a scowl on his face in protest to his outfit. That’s when he took a moment to look at what she was wearing. “No, I don’t think so Karm. No way in hell are you leaving the house in a backless top. You’ll get booted on the first day, that’s no way to set an example.”

It was Karmas turn to roll her eyes, “Lighten up, geez, It’s just my shoulder blades, and besides, I checked the rule, so long as my ‘undergarments’ aren’t showing, it’s not inappropriate.” Tapping her Finger against her chin, she pondered what to eat. Then it came to her, as Noble passed a chocolate pop tart, under her nose. “Oh! Noble you’re the best.” she practically screamed as she reached for the pop tart, but she wasn’t fast enough and Noble ate it, stating it was the last one. Karma wanted to scream, you don’t take away someone’s’ chocolate, it just wasn’t nice. “Fine.” she stated, grabbing her purse and getting out a cherry dum dum. “This is all I need.” she practically growled stomping out the door. Noble quickly followed, and they both headed off to school.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 am

~Lowen~

Lowen's smile stuck like gum to a shoe. He was of course haippy Jolene accepted. He scooted over to the mini-fridge and opened it. "Would you like a refreshment?" He said charmingly, grabbing a strabucks coffee bottled mocha for himself. "We have almost anything you could ask for. This is a very exstensive mini-fridge." L9owen winked to put on more charm.

~Ashlee~

Ashlee ran with her black printed bag bouncing at her side. She still had a couple blocks to go and school would be starting soon. As she ran she spotted two teenagers on their way to whatever school they went to. Portland was a big city. She decided to be polite and slowed down once she reached them.
"Um, hello." She smiled. "I was lonely while walking and decided it would fun to walk with you guys. My name is Ashlee Menroe and I go to Jeferson High as a Sophmore."
Ashlee examined the two. They looked pretty similar, she assumed they were siblings. They were both dressed well, too.
"Nice shirt." She complimented the girl on her black backless top with the words, 'love who you are' printed across the front.
Not only were they well dressed, but that were good looking as well. The girl was very pretty and the boy was pretty hot and...was that eyeliner? Cool.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 am

Jolene looked at Cedric, then at the fridge, chewing her lower lip for a second. As a drug user, she had plenty of tics when she came down that would likely ruin her looks if she used more. As it was, it was only after certain times that she did more than drink. By the end of the day, her full lip was likely to be raw and maybe even cut open. But, she really didn't think of that, who would?

After a second, she moved forward and got out a bottle of water. Her morning exposure to her foster father, Chet, was enough to make her edgy. Sure, she'd been parading around naked, but he usually demanded that when Molly, his wife and her foster mother, wasn't home. Reaching into her Invader Zim (A guilty pleasure among many) messenger bag, she pulled out a prescription pill bottle and tapped out two blue pills, putting them in her mouth and swallowing. She chased them with the water and sat back. "Thanks." She said simply, closing her eyes.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at the guy. "So tell me." She said, crossing one long leg over the other. "Real name? Is it really Digory Cedric?" She may not look it, but she was a Harry Potter fan. A big one. A small, flirtatious smile spread over her full, perfectly colored lips as she looked at him. "And where are you from? I don't think I've seen a limo around here... Ever." She said.

It was true. It wasn't that it was an especially poor area, it had it's parts that weren't so great, and it's parts that were richer than Midas' ass. She lived on the lower part of the middle class section. Her foster parents had decided to be foster parents for the money, not really for the need to help children. And the second Chet saw her, he had a new reason. But, at least she got out.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 am

Kaylee

Leaving the hallway again, stepping out into the open, Kaylee turned her head upside staring into the sky. School, what was it for? She knew she’d fail again this year.
Brushing back her uncombed hair, she’d turned her eyes down to earth again, stepping farther away from the entrance.
She could hear some whispering coming from a half-open window, a teacher was holding a monologue. Looking left and right, Kaylee hurried across the school grounds, looking for a secluded place, where she could spend her time. Before she could vanish into some bushes, however, she saw some students stepping onto school grounds. She cussed, then let her backpack slid from her shoulders, searching frantically for something she knew was already in her pocket, only to look busy.
Every now and then she threw a look at the new students. She didn’t know her, which was not a surprise for the girl, considering she only rarely attended school.
One of the people was looking around. So he stepped towards him, deciding, that school was too unsafe to do anything stupid. However, maybe that boy was a smoker, and considering she had forgotten her cigarettes at her friends house the night before
“Hi, there”; she said. “You don’t happen to have a spare cigarette, do you?”, she asked with a exhausted but broad smile.

Nathaniel

As Nathaniel reached his classroom it was empty. “What the…”, he began, staring at the empty classroom. There was no sign of his classmates whatsoever.
“Great…”, he whispered. Wherever they had gone to, finding them would maybe be impossible.
Pulling his notebook out of his back he looked through it, then let out an even bigger curse than before. He had forgotten the field trip with his class. How could he? He had prepared for it for days and weeks, but now he was left here, only because his car had broken down.
“Great Mr. Owens”, he whispered to himself, making his way back to the entrance. He would have a smoke or two – of course not on school grounds – then go to school-office, telling of his problem and showing them his bill for the towing service. He hoped they’d believe him.

Finally standing on the streets in front of the school he pulled out his cigarettes and lighter, cursing again.
“Why today…?”, he wondered, looking about if there was someone arriving he’d know. Only a girl looking hastily through her backpack somewhere near the school’s boundaries, before stepping to another newcomer, a small group of three people and a limo, driving along the street.
Setting his eyes upon this rare sight, Nathaniel could not remember seeing such a car here; maybe except for prom nights.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 am

~Lowen~

Lowen smiled. "Yeah...about that..." He pondered where to start. He decided he would start with his wealth. "I come from London, I was born and raised there. My Grandmum is terribly rich as well as my mum and dad. I've lived in a grand manor my whole life. I'm an exchange student and I am living in a five star hotel suite at the current moment. The limo is a rental. It would be much grander if it was my personal cab from home. The driver is my long time friend, nanny, butler and driver, Jeff, but he prefers Jefery. I often call him Jeffy because it is a miss of the tow names."
Lowen breathed o few seconds so that the information could sink into Jolene's head, then her began on the name subject. "I assume you have read the famous Harry Potter books, or else you wouldn't be surprised with my name. Ms. Rowling is a long time friend of my mother. The character Cedric Digory who showed up in the fourth book, played by the now very famous actor Robert Pattison who is know for his heart catching role as Edward Cullen in the vampire movie Twilight, was named after myself. And I personal didn't like him in the later movie. The movie just seemed like a story board. And I'm not saying Kirsten Stewart isn't extremely attractive, she's just not my idea of Bella Swan."
Lowen glanced out the window and viewed the school coming into his sight. "This is our stop, Jolene." He said charmingly, stepping out of the limo. There were people staring like he was a moving star. He smiled and waved at them and eternally pondered which of the girls was the hottest. "Thank you, Jeffy!" He called to the driver, putting a hand out to help Jolene out of the care. "May I assist you out?"
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 am

Noble & Karma

Karma flashed her a sugary sweet smile, “Why hellos. I’m Karma Riley, and this lovely hunk of yumminess is my brother Noble. We’re Juniors at your school.” Giving Ashlee a once over, she decided that she was absolutely adorable, and decided to tell her so, “We’d love having an absolutely adorable Sophomore walking to school with us. Right noble?” Karma quired elbowing him in the gut.

Noble knew to agree quickly, “Absolutely adorable.” it took him a few moments of his sisters’, trying not to laugh face to realize he’d repeated the wrong part. He need to say that they didn’t mind. Swearing under his breath as his cheeks flushed pink, Noble jammed his hands in his pockets. “What… I uh… meant was… walking is great.” He was mentally kicking himself, the adorable thing got him off his game. Honestly, ‘walking is great’ what the hell is wrong with him? Karma walked around to the other side of Noble, nudging him in his ribs, that one spot that tickled, he jumped a bit.

“Noble.” she hissed in his ear, “Get that leather boot out of your mouth, and talk to her, she’s cute, and Noble, I swear if you use a cheesy pickup line again, you’ll regret it.”

Noble swallowed. Karma was definitely someone that could make him regret something, so he turned to Ashlee, “So, at Jefferson, do you take classes there?” Inwardly he groaned as he heard Karma’s palm greet her forehead. He knew, that was both lame and idiotic, but so were pick up lines, and they got laughs sometimes. Keyword, sometimes.

Last edited by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain malfunction)
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 am

Jolene had to mentally role her eyes. All that information, really, he sounded so full of himself. It would have been easy to say 'I come from a rich family, and Digory Cedric is a family name'. Instead, he had to put himself in a grand manor and with ties to J.K Rowling. It was amazing, how many arrogant guys could be when they were around a pretty girl. "How nice." She said.
When they pulled to the school, she took his hand just long enough for her to get out of the car and then stood up, flashing him a quick smile. "Thank you for the ride." She said, before looking at the people out side of the school. They were late and still people were lingering.
Since the pill had started to kick in, she was feeling great, a small smile spread over her lips when she saw Nathaniel. He was always a cutie. She was the party girl who liked the goth boys. The bad boys who weren't really bad. Somehow, though, she always ended up with people like Lowen. It wasn't fair, when the one she really wanted was standing in front of her in almost every class, without noticing her.
"Can I have one of those?" She asked Nathaniel, walking forward toward him with a small, she hoped was nice, smile.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 am

Watching the scene at the limo, Nathaniel furrowed a brow, when the girl got over with the other boy and walked straight to him. She knew her. Jolene was her name. They shared many classes.
Flashing him a friendly smile, Nathaniel looked down at his cigarettes and opened the package before he held it towards her. “Yeah, take one”, he gave back with a small, but not too happy smile. He was still thinking about his beloved car and his being late.
“Do you need fire?” Before Jolene could answer he gave the lighter to her as well, before he sighed. Just then another smile flashed across his face.
“Good morning, by the way.” The boy threw a glance over his shoulder and flinched. “You’re late, too.” It was not a question, but a statement. Scratichng his forehead his turned his attention back to Jolene. Then he pointed with his chin towards the boy with the limo.
“You know him?”
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:06 am

Jolene was very grateful for the cigarette and took it, along with the lighter he gave her. In just a second the cigarette was lit and she handed back his lighter. "Thank you." She said with a sigh, exhaling a cloud of smoke.
"Yeah, well, I had a rough night." She said with a shrug about why she was late. The others, she didn't know. She kind of wondered what had them so late as well. Like how was Lowen on the way at the same time as her.
He asked about the British man and she frowned. "He offered me a ride." She told him, glancing at him. Then, she looked back at Nathaniel. "A ride was better than messing up my feet on the walk." Really, Lowen was seriously too into himself for her. She wasn't sure she'd take a ride from him again. No, she most likely wouldn't, it was too much. She wasn't into herself, not really, and she didn't like guys who talked about themselves more than anything else.
"So, is there a reason that you are late?" She asked, holding the cigarette between her lips and grabbed a hair tie from her wrist and tied her hair back and out of her face, then took the cigarette back in her hand.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 am

Nathaniel put the cigarettes and the lighter back in his shoulder bag, then looked at Jolene again. “Well, why didn’t you go to the doctor’s then?” He knew, when he had a rough night, there was only very little that could get him to school. Though he wasn’t exactly a bad student and he wanted to go to college didn’t mean he only cared about school.
As Jolene told him she had taken a ride from him, Nathaniel nodded. “Yeah, a ride in a limo is not what one gets everyday”, he gave back, exhaling the smoke of his cigarette. Only one short look to the boy who had left the car, then he turned his attention back towards Jolene. He didn’t know that other guy and maybe he probably never would get to know him.
Shrugging slightly, he brushed with his free hand a small strand of his black hair behind his ear.
As Jolene asked about him being late, Nathaniel grimaced. “Well, I would have been on time, if my car hadn’t broken down on the highway.” He gave a very ironic laugh. “And this on our field trip-day. That could only happen to me.” He shook his head in resignation.
"So, I wonder if I am sent into another class or what. Maybe I'll visit the doctor's." Nathaniel made a small gesture with his hand. At least this girl was nice, not like some other jerks at school.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am

Jolene nodded once when he said a ride in the limo wasn't an everyday occurrence. It sure wasn't. A frown creased her lips when he said that his car broke down. "Wow, that's hard. I hope you get it taken care of." She offered. She thought about going to the doctor, but really, she didn't want him to see her arms, not until the marks healed at least.
"Maybe they will just send you to the library." She said, thinking about it. "I always hated being sent to another class. All those new people." Giving a fake shudder, she smiled. "So, which class had the field trip?" She asked curiously. She had Mr. Kiely next period, and figured that she would wait until first period ended. It wasn't like her foster father would punish her for missing classes.
It wasn't uncommon for her to miss her science class, it wasn't like she was failing. Heck, her teacher was more than willing to give her the assignments she missed three or even four times. There were rumors that she was sleeping with some of her teachers, but there were rumors she was sleeping with people she just said hello to.
Thinking about it, she really hoped that her talking to Nathaniel didn't do anything to him. Because, if he had a girlfriend.. Well, all girls got mad. She didn't get it. With the exception of parties, she didn't fool around with boys at the school, she never.. EVER.. had sex with a teacher, and she didn't date (not by choice).
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am

Nathaniel shrugged. “Well I got it towed away for now. The next few days, I’ll probably have to take the bus.” He rolled his eyes. How he hated taking the bus, especially in summer. There were always the drunkards or the badly showered people there so that along wit the boiling heat there was this almost unbearable smell of sweat and beer.
He threw his finished cigarette away, putting it out with his boots. “The library…” Reading was not too bad, but he feared that the teachers would give him assignments. If he was especially unlucky, he’d even get maths or science works.
“Well, my English course had this field trip and by now everybody’s away. I had forgotten about it until I stood in the empty classroom.”
At least he was lucky he wasn’t living with his parents anymore. Them telling him to go to church and pray for his sins wasn’t what he wanted to hear; especially not on this day, where Murphy had taken a liking in him.
Eyeing Jolene up and down, he made a small nod towards the school. “Let’s go inside, shall we?” He knew there were rumors about that girl, but Nathaniel believed they were as far-fetched as those about him, so he didn’t care. “Or do you plan skipping class?”
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm

~Ashle~

Aslee giggled at Nobles's tongue tiedness. It seemed as if he was actually nervous around girls. He didn't seem like the tyo e of guy who would be nervous around girls! How cute! "Yes, I just happen to take classes at Jeferson. It's strange, isn't it? People never take classes there!" Ashlee grinned at her own joke. "Sorry if my teasing bothers you." She appoligized playfully. It had always been part of her nature to make sure that people always knew that she didn't mean what she said in jokes. She hated when people felt hurt because of her. "I've been meaning to ask, but is that eyeliner, Noble? It looks good." It was Ashlee's true thought on it. She had always liked the emo look, though the life style made her want to give out free hugs. Which made her wonder, was Noble emo? She leaned over to Karma and whispered in her ear. "Is Noble emo? I hope not! I mean, the emo look is cool, but the life style...well, it makes me want to give out free hugs. So please tell me Noble isn't emo, or else I might end up hugging him!" Ashlee leaned away and smiled to let Karma know that she was kidding about part of that.

~Lowen~

Lowen walked down the pathway, making sure he used his super model strut. He winked and flicked waves at any girl he could find along the way and almost tripped over the steps when he got to the door. He glanced around to make sure no one had seen him, brushed his pants off, and continued through the door. Inside the hall he found his locker that had been specially redone one his command. He put in the cobination and found all the stuff he needed. A couple hundred bills were stashed in there, a few pairs of extra clothing, designer, of course, and some of his favorite champaigns that he smuggled in. These items were all in the top area which he had an alarm set up for. The bottom part had his books and other school supplies. He reached down and grabbed his books for Senior History and set them in his leather, Gucci, book bag. He then made sure the alarm was on and shut hus locker.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm

((So replied already lol. Stupid maintenance.))

Jolene frowned and wrinkled her nose. She hated the bus. It was one of her choices. Take the bus, risk it and ride with Chet or walk. She chose to walk. It was easier, and it led to far less groping. And that, was good.
She loved the library, it was her favorite place. It was so much easier to get lost in books. And better for your body really. She'd do about anything to get away from her past and to forget her current situation. So, it always surprised her when someone else wasn't excited to go. But, to each his own, she supposed.
Seeing him put our his cigarette, the brunette took one last long drag of her own and dropped hers, stepping on it with the toe of her black boot. "I was going to skip. But I can do that just as well inside as out." She acknowledged. "To the main office?" She asked, tilting her head like a confused puppy. It was one of her few mannerisms that was cute opposed to sexy, and she loved it.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Karma & Noble

Karma giggled when Ashlee had Noble stumped again, it was so cute seeing him get past the first sentence with a girl, and not getting slapped. He was in uncharted waters now, and Karma was loving every second of it. She popped her cherry dum-dum in her mouth and nudged Noble again, letting him know that he was supposed to respond.

After shooting Karma a death glare, Noble flashed a self-conscious smile “Yeah, Karma thinks it wards off my hideousness.” Yeah, alright, that was ok, he could work with that comment. With a sigh of relief, Noble felt like he’d found his footing again, and without asking if she’d fallen from heaven. This had to be some sort of record.

At Ashlee’s comment, Karma laughed, and shook her head, “It’s just the clothes hun, he doesn’t have the attitude.” pausing a moment glancing at her brother. “Though he could probably use a hug, he adores them. All the time he’s just randomly hugging people.” Karma stopped walking for a moment, staring at a squirrel that had fallen backwards from the tree, and kind of did this sad roll. “Aw!” Karma cooed, her eyes lighting up. “Noble, I bet I could bend that way.” she said excitedly, as she moved to do a backwards cartwheel, but Nobles arms caught her around the waist and he reminded her that she was in a skirt. Pouting Karma agreed that it wasn’t the brightest ideas, but then she remembered Ashlee and flashed her a grin commenting, “See what I mean about hugs.” Feeling she’d tormented Noble enough, she patted his head, and skipped off to the school, greeting everyone on the way with a bright “Hellos.”
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 pm

~Ashlee~

"I think you look really great!" Ashlee said to his ungliness comment. "I think you would look hot even if you weren't wearing eyeliner!" Whoops, wrong wording..."Uh...That came out different the i wanted it, too... What I ment is that, you'd probably be extremely attractive without eyeliner." Ashlee smacked her head to the palm of my head. "Dang it! don't bother listening to a word I say, nothing is coming out right at this current moment in time." Ashlee looked up. "But I guess that's okay, because you seemed to be having more trouble than I am. Just act natural. Even if you say something completely stupid by accident, just laugh it off. I'll be laughing with you." Ashlee smiled. "Your my new buddy, kay?" Ashlee said, slinging her arm over Nobel's shoulder in a half hug.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 am

Dallas James Hendrix

Pulling his hat out of his bag, Dallas adjusted it and shoved it on his head, running his fingers through his hair to pull some of it from being stuck under the hat. It didn't seem like he could spot anyone just yet, which was only just slightly annoying seeing as he didn't really like standing around on his own that much.
        Leaning against the wall of the school and looking out across the grounds as students and teachers rushed around to get ready for class, Dallas pulled out his pouch of rolling tobacco, rizla and a filter and proceeded to make himself a quick cigarette before lesson. He had a few minutes before he should get to class, and that was if he even decided to go.

Taking out his lighter, he lit the cigarette and took a long drag, tapping away the ash before looking around again. This was when he spotted Kaylee approaching him. He recognised her from a few parties he'd been to before, but had never actually spoken to her. "Huh? Oh, yeah, knock yourself out," He said, offering her the pouch with a gentle smile.

Last edited by Hoshiko on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 am

Noble & Karma

Noble shook his head at his sisters antics, it was the sugar, he could swear by it. Smirking at Ashlee’s own tongue tie, Noble relaxed a great deal, glad that he wasn’t the only one with trouble talking that day. Then of course, her accidental flattery fueled his smirk, as well as stroking his ego. He laughed at the next part, commenting on how he’d been worse, and that they should laugh it off. Yeah, saying something completely stupid by accident was defiantly something Noble did a lot, but Ashlee didn’t mind, so right now, neither did he.

Noble returned her half-hug with a squeeze around her waist. Karma had been right about one thing, Noble really did adore hugs. “Yeah.” he agreed. “Buddies, I think I can manage that.” he liked friends, having friends was a good thing, he just, didn’t have many, mainly because of his mouth, and Karma.

Looking around at all the people she saw new faces old faces, and she was having a major social high. Karma needed to calm down before she was asked to take another drug test, but she couldn’t. Skipping up and down the steps a few times she almost forgot where she was headed. Then, she remembered, class. She was late because Noble ate her pop tart. She hurried down the halls, and ran into the classroom panting, Karma leaned against the closed door, “Look, teach, there was a Purple People Eater incident, and no chocolate pop tarts, so I obviously cannot be held account…” Karma trailed off, realizing there weren’t any students there. “Well, this bites.” she muttered, popping her dum-dum back in her mouth, contemplating on whether to take her seat or not.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:45 am

Ashlee liked having a guy friend, usually guys were so okay with be just friends and if that wasn't the case, they just didn't want to be thought as weak enough to hang out with a girl. It made Ashlee, smile, the way Noble seemed tongue tied, and okay with after she had said she'd laugh with him. Most guys would start making weird accuses or something. She guessed, well, Noble must not be like most guys. "Hey, I'll tell you my nickname that only friends are a loud to use." Ashlee looked up at Noble. "My nickname is Aero. It's sort of like a mix between Ashlee and Menroe"
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 pm

He was late for class again and he knew it, the ticking of his watch reminding him of each second that passed, he grew closer to failing history. The boy raced down the hallway his tie flying behind him in a whirl of black and white. Spinning round a corner and nearly bashing into a gabble of girls who were obviously talking about the latest pop star hotties and their not so perfect girlfriends--Cain couldn't help but crack a faint smile across his pale lips, his emerald hues gleaming lightly as he rounded a second corner, slowing his pace as he reached the hallway that held his history classroom.
    Before entering the room Cain tried his best to clean up his appearance, tucking in his shirt halfway and running long thin fingers through his mess of pale yellow hair. For a seventeen year old boy Cain hardly lived up to his average schoolmates appearance. He held the look of a boy who had lost a lot of weight in a very short amount of time. He was a little taller than the girls at his school, which didn't count for much--since most of the jocks or bullies towered over him like buildings, both in bulk and height. Though he wasn't without the simple charming good looks. Though not an extremely attractive boy, Cain had two perfect features, one would be his dark emerald eyes, deep green hues that mesmerized anyone who could catch them--And of course, his hair. It was normally messy, but not by choice. His hair had always been something of a great pain to him since he could never seem to tame it, it fashioned itself the way it wanted to, and there was nothing he could do but accept that.
    Straightening his black tie Cain stepped casually into the history class trying to avoid the dark stare of his teacher who he thought resembled a bird of prey. Taking his seat and continuing not to make eye contact with anyone he reached into his book bag and pulled out his text book, running over a few notes before he heard the teacher clear her throat with a low grumble. He knew it, he just knew it.. a pop quiz.
    After class Cain left with a satisfied smile leering across his thin face, walking with the crowed toward the lunch room, his stomach was grumbling but he ignored the feeling and instead headed outside into the hot summer air, feeling the wind gently dance across his face he closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the warmth. When the sun became to much he moved into the shade of a great oak that grew outside the school, most of the students huddled in their social groups while others, like himself, sat alone either reading or eating. Feeling his stomach give another hungry moan Cain sighed, money was tight at the moment, and since he couldn't afford food the only other option was eating the schools food--which in his opinion was not an option.. He had a knack for attracting bullies like bees to honey.. and so he would go without food for the school day, unless he managed to sneak some without it being detected--but he had done it twice in one week and wasn't foolish enough to try again so soon.
    With another low grumble he punched at his stomach lightly, mumbling to himself in a soft and gentle voice. "Just think, there's a whole bunch of soup at home.. Wait till then. You can survive on pure spite--if you really wanted too."

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next