Jefferson High School IC

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Jefferson High School IC

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Nathaniel looked at Jolene, as if he was about to say something, but then he shook his head and pulled out another cigarette. He knew he smoked too much, especially if he was stressed, but as he had no real intention in spending the day in the library, sitting over some science exercises, he preferred staying outside, having a simple morning talk to explaining the unfriendly office worker he had a broken car. If she told the principal he was late again, it might be a letter to his parents. Following this thought came the fear. He was not going back.
So he put the cigarettes away again and turned his attention back to Jolene. “Well, to the main office it is”, he finally gave back, a weary smile on his lips. “Before they call my parents I am late again.”
Nathaniel made a step towards the school entrance, throwing a glance over his shoulder, down the street, then back at the girl.
He couldn’t deny her tilted head reminded him of one of his cats, Azrael. It was cute somehow.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Kaylee looked down at the pouch, then smiled again. “Oh, thanks a lot”; she answered as she took the tobacco. She was glad she had found someone with cigarettes even if they were with rolling tobacco. She needed the nicotine.
Silence fell for a moment, as the girl pulled open the pouch and prepared her smoke, then eventually she looked up as Dallas and sighed. “You are my saviour”, she said and brushed her hair back. It was messy with old hair spray. The girl tried to remember if it was form Sunday or even Saturday, however, the weekend memories were all fogged by a drug-induced haze.
Giving the tobacco back to Dallas, the girl tried to remember his name. She knew, she had heard it somewhere, as she had seen him on some parties, but it took a while, until she really remembered. However, she wasn’t quite sure if ‘Dallas’ was his real name or not, so she decided to wait until her guess got confirmed.
“Thanks again”, she whispered as she held her self-made cigarette between her lips, searching for a lighter in her backpack.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Jolene could tell that he didn't really want to go in, but the thought of parents being called, most kids found that scary. Chet didn't punish her for fear of people finding out what he was doing to his seventeen year old ward. "Alright." She said as she adjusted her bag.
"So, tell me." She said, watching him. "I know nothing about you. What do you do for fun?" she had been planning to ask him about his parents, but since she was not an expert on good parents, she didn't feel the need to make him talk about his.
"What are you planning to do after school?" She was in no rush to go to class, but she wasn't really going to hold him up, besides small talk. A flash of a smile appeared on her lips to hopefully comfort him if her questions were at all invasive, though she didn't think so.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 pm

“Me? For fun?” Nathaniel repeated as he made his way to the entrance. He let his finger slip under the strap of his back, before he answered. “I like music.” It was so cliché, he knew that and that made him smile. “Well, not as you might think”, he added immediately. “I’m not just sitting at home, I play now and then myself.” He didn’t want to brag, so he deliberately forgot to tell Jolene he played the bass in a local gothic band. Maybe he’d tell it later. “Other than that, I like my cats, swimming and just being with my friends.” The boy shrugged. His interests were not so special as his appearance might suggest, and he knew.
Most people were surprised when he didn’t mention anything strange in his hobbies.
“Not that much, but most of the time I’m busy anyhow. I do whatever comes to my mind. Sometimes it is great to live for yourself without parents.” The two of them had almost reached the big front door of the school and Nathaniel stopped, adjusting his bag on his shoulder.
“What about you? I know we share some classes, but that’s all I know, about you.”
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Jolene smiled. Music and all of it, really was general. But, he was the mysterious type, so she supposed that was not to surprising. "Now all you need is to add that you like long walks on the beach and it would be perfect." She teased him playfully.
"What kind of cats do you have?" She asked. "I've always wanted one. My step-father killed..." She stopped and looked away. He'd killed the kitten she brought home once. That was just the big difference between her step-father and her foster father. One was terrified she'd tell what was going on, the other made her afraid. Well, things happened.
"About me... Well, I like music." She said with a shrug. "I've never played any, but I still appreciate it. I love to see movies, but it's been a long time since I've been to a theater to see one. Umm.." She really didn't know if she could tell them that she partied. For one, he was treating her like a human being, and people usually didn't when they knew about her. And for another, she didn't like it. It was just a way of getting out of the house and getting the liquor or whatever to forget about life.
"So you don't live with your parents?" Her eyes widened. "I don't either, but I do live with fosters..."
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:23 pm

„Well, I don’t mind the beach, and I don’t mind long walks”, Nathaniel laughed. Indeed he loved going to the sea, swimming in the ocean and having a nice day off, reading at the beach.
“My cats? I have three of them. Two of them are Maine-Coone crossbreeds and the third, Loki, is I think quite the general cat. Grey-white as you see them on most farms. Got him out of a cage on the highway. Someone had tried to get rid of him.” He kicked at a small pebble.
Nathaniel couldn’t understand how people wanted to kill animals just because they were tired of caring for them. So he looked at Jolene thoughtfully. Her sentence about her stepfather killing something – maybe even a cat – made him sad and angry at the same time. He wasn’t a vegetarian, but it was a difference between killing animals for food and just for fun; though he didn’t knew what Jolene’s step-father did exactly.
Then Jolene brought him back from his reverie. Well, her hobbies seemed to be quite as general as were his. So a small, lopsided smile curved his lips, as he nodded.
“Well, the movies are fine as well, but I rarely go to the theatres”, Nathaniel said and pushed a strand of his black hair back behind his ear.
“Yes, I live on my own. I had the choice; going to a boarding school or move out. I chose latter.” He remembered the last fight before he moved out.
It was a huge quarrel and now, a few months later he was still surprised he ever got their confirmation. Even though he had better not to have letters from school of him being late, he was still quite free to do as he wanted – finally after so many years of parental and even clerical control.
“May I ask, why you live with fosters?”, he finally tried to get rid of his thoughts.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Jolene smiled at the thought of his cats. She loved animals. Chet was allergic so she couldn't have any of her own until she moved out. "Why in the world would someone do that?" She asked about the cat in a cage on the road. "Some people are just cruel." When it came to stuff like that, people would be surprised with her. She got so much angrier when it came to animals getting hurt than she did when it came to what happened to her.
"Wow. You got lucky." She said, smiling as she tried to get thoughts of that poor kitty out of her mind. At least he had a good home, Nathaniel seemed to like the cats, so he was better taken care of. "Is it a nice apartment?" She asked.
When he asked about her fosters, she was slightly surprised. No one ever really cared. So she wasn't with her parents, at least she was not on the streets. "My mom remarried a jerk and it became apparent that I would be best living away from him." She said simply, shrugging like it was nothing.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Karma & Noble

After several seconds of indecision, Karma decided that an empty classroom was a lot better than one full of students that either didn’t care about the field trip, or had gotten into to much trouble to go. Scurry to the computers in the back, she logged in with Nobles’ sign in info, she was still being monitored on how much computer time she spent with the music player up. Hooking up her mp3 play, since her ipod wouldn’t work on the schools dinosaurs, she pressed shuffle, and turned it up as loud as she could with the assumption it couldn’t be heard. Karma rolled her neck and her shoulders, trying to loosen up, still stiff from tiredness. Sitting at her usual desk, Karma pulled out her sketchbook, and started working on sketch of some kid she saw in the hall with insanely gorgeous eyes.

Noble nodded, “Aero, I like that. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Aero.” he said again, slowly, liking the feel of it. “I don’t have a nickname…” Noble paused, wincing, thinking of Karma, “Karm, she calls me Nobby…” Noble sighed, “It’s not a nickname I care for, but when we were little, she couldn’t say Noble, well either that or she didn’t want to, so she called me Nobby, and then my parents called me Nobby. As a kid, I assume that would be adorable, but it’s not so very cute anymore.”
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Ashlee grinned. "Well then, I won't call you Nobby unless I want to bug you." She smirked. "Does that sound like a plan, Nobby?" A typical 'Aero' thing of her to do. the reason only her good friends called her that, is because that's what she was called when she let her true personality slip free. A fun, carefree girl, who doesn't give a darn about what people think of her. "Dang it!" She growled at herself. "I got so rapped up in talking, that I forgot that we actually have school to attend and get detention for."
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:09 am

Dallas James Hendrix

Smirking somewhat, the boy watched her before taking out a lighter and offering it to her. "You're welcome, I know the pain of having no nicotine," He chuckled, taking back his pouch and putting it away, finishing his own cigarette before tossing the butt to the ground and crushing it with his heel. Looking back up at the girl, his head buzzed with faces from a previous party he'd been to at the weekend, trying to attach a name to the girl's face.

After a while, he clicked his fingers as it snapped together, and a cheeky grin adorned his face. "I remember you," He said. "You're Kaylee right? You were at Ashley's party on Saturday," He said, turning to face her fully.

"Sorry it took so long for me to remember, I did get absolutly trashed,"
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Nathaniel shrugged. „I don’t know“, he replied and sighed. He loved all of his cats and if he could afford it he was sure, he would not hesitate to take in even more. However, he had the apartment to pay and for his car. “I have no respect whatsoever for people who mistreat animals of any kind.” The boy shook his head in denial. “The animals can’t care for themselves so they depend on the ones who took them in, that should everyone know who takes in a pet.
He sighed and adjusted the strap of his shoulder bag once more, before a small smile appeared on his lips. “Yeah, I’m lucky”, he answered; again thinking about the long fight with his parents. “It’s not easy, but great. I got it out of pure chance. Normally three rooms would have been…” He trailed off. He was lucky indeed. The apartment he had for rent was cheaper than most of the two-room ones. The only downside was the long way to school. And without a car… Nathaniel didn’t even want to think about it.
“Well, it’s kinda far away… that’s the only bad thing. However, I wouldn’t go back, even if my life depended on it.” The boy knew, it was something many students were jealous of, living on his own, not having to hear parents order one around. “It might be lonely during weekends and the like, but better than the other choice…”, he explained Jolene.
She didn’t seem like the girl born with luck either. Living with fosters because one’s own mother had remarried a jerk was not an example of good parenting either.
“I hope it’s better with your fosters then…”, he offered and he meant what he said.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm

“Thanks!” Kalyee said and lightened her cigarette before taking a long drag. One moment she was silent, then she exhaled a cloud of bluish smoke. “Yeah”, she nodded. She was glad it was not just her who had trouble remembering names. “I am. And I was and Ashley’s party. I think, at least it was hers.” She wasn’t so sure. A friend of hers had phoned her on Friday afternoon and after a long night at Josh’s place, the two of them had left, going to another party. Kaylee was quite sure it had been Ashley’s.
She smiled and took another drag from the cigarette.
“So, I might be wrong, but you’re Dallas, right?” Now she had no trouble giving away her guess. He hadn’t been sure either.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am

Dallas laughed as Kaylee tried to work out if she had been at Ashley's party or not. Obviously this girl wasn't that used to being sober. He grinned at her in his usual cheeky way and nodded his head once at her.
        "That's right," He said. "Dallas is the name, a stupid one at that," He chuckled to himself.
        "It should be easier to remember now, seeing as I'm named after a city in Texas," He shook his head and put his hands in his pockets, the remains of his grin still lingering on his face.
        After a light pause, he shifted his feet and continued to regard her.
        "So what did you think of the party then? That is . . . if you can remember it," He asked. "I, honestly, don't remember that much, so it must have been good because apparently nobody can remember much!" He laughed at this.
        "The mess was devastating though, oh my God the house was a complete mess,"
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Jolene listened and nodded. Animal abuse was just something that he couldn't understand. How could someone do that? She didn't understand child abuse either, she didn't consider herself a child when her mother had remarried, and the first time that he had snuck into her room she really stopped being a child. It just wasn't something that happened to her. She didn't think it should happen to anyone else, but she accepted that it would happen to her.

She could understand it being hard, living on his own. But, she was still jealous, she wished that she didn't have to deal with parents of any kind. Maybe she'd run away. It would be better if she could be on her own. Would she stop partying? Would she actually calm down to have a normal life? If she had someone to actually try for, she definitely would. There would be someone there to help her forget..

He said he hoped it was better with her fosters and she looked up at him, a small smile on her lips. "No." She said, looking ahead. "I get away with more." she figured. "But, that doesn't make it better." She shrugged and looked up at him, her eyes wandering over his face, and his hair. She couldn't believe that he was actually talking to her.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 am

Lowen walked down a nice empty hallway and wondered what was going on. He hadn't seen very many people since he arrived this morning and things were beginning to get a bit creepy. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number to get Jeffery.
"Hello, this is Jeffery speaking." A polite male voice answered. "Proud butler of Lowen Digory Cedric. Would you like to book an oppointment with him?"
"Jeffy, it's me." Lowen spat in his charming british accent. "What the bloddy hell is going on here? There is barely any students around the damn school!"
"I am quite sorry you're angered, Sir." Jeffery said calmly. "I shall search for a reason for this student absence right away."
"Good." Lowen waited for Jeffery to figure out what was going on.
"Sir, it seems that most of the classes are having field trips or have school off today." Jeffery explained.
"How the hell did they forget to tell me about this?" Lowen growled.
"I am sorry to put it so bluntly, Sir, but I assume they announced it in class and you were not paying attention."
"God!" Lowen kicked himself. "Thank you for the information Jeffy. I will look around the school a bit more then I will be to the car so that we can leave."
"Yes, good day, Sir." Jeffery hung up.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Noble & Karma

Noble laughed, nodding, “That does sound mildly familiar to a plan.” he responded teasingly. When his new friend Aero made mention of attending class, Noble nodded. The last thing he wanted was detention. Karma frequented it often, and he always heard terrible things about it. Honestly, not all of it could be true, after all this was Karma we’re talking about here.

“Yes, class would be a good idea right now.” he muttered hastening his pace, walking through the halls. Noble halted momentarily in front of the English room. He’d heard there was a trip that day, but there was definitely a techno mix coming from inside. Deciding it was best to just walk away, Noble did just that, heading off to Science.

Karma turned up her music, it wasn’t like there was a lot of people there that day that she could disturb. Her artistic muse though, was kicking ass, and she wanted to treat it to some music, so that she wouldn’t mess up the gorgeous eyes that were blooming on her sketch book. That was the last of the picture, to perfect the eyes, and she was doing great.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Ashlee walked down the hall, flicking her wrist in a small wave towards Noble. It had been fun talking to him. She hoped that she would bumped into him again soon. Ashlee walked towards her locker a grabbed a poptart. It was something she always had on hand. Her favorite food in the world. She pulled off the shiney rapper and started to nibble on it, continuing down the hall. Just then she turned a corner and ran into a handsom boy.
"Sorry." She quickly said, reaching for her poptart that was falling to the ground.
"Yes, you better be." An english accent came from his mouth.
Ashlee caught her poptart and straightened up. "Nice accent. You an exchange student?"
"Yes, what is it to you?" The boy spat.
"Not much." Ashlee looked around. "My name is Ashlee, and I have to get to class."
"Most of the classes are out today, dimwit." The boy sighed. "My name is Lowen Digory Cedric."
"Ah, well I hope Voldemort gets to you soon." Ashlee laughed at her joke. This Lowen guy bugged her.
"You filthy American girl!" Lowen sneered. "I bet I have more money in my wallet then you have ever had in your life!"
"I see why the kicked you out of England." Ashlee insulted him. "Please tell me your going home soon."
"Sorry to dissapoint you, but that is not likely." Lowen turned around and walked away.
"Nice meeting you, JERK!" Ashlee called, turning around herself. Well, that was a nice way to start her day. She felt quite energized.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulpotatoes on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Ocean entered the school building Monday morning. He was tired, and grumpy. Ocean

never talked much. Only to those he was closest to. He was indeed the stereotypical emo boy, one who

wore tight t-shirts and skinny jeans, coupled with a hoodie. The snakebite piercings catching the light

and his long jet- black hair, coupled with his black eye-liner made him gorgeous. Completely gorgeous.

He headed for first period, pulling down the sleeves of his hoodie to cover his arms. HE sighed, trying

not to think about school. He wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and he did poorly, much to the

dismay of

his adoptive parents. Other than his grades they didn't care about him at all. What he did, how he

dressed, who he hung out with. He shook his head clearing it. HE brought a hand to his head, getting a

typical headache. HE hadn't had time this morning for his full routine and it was showing now. He cursed

softly, knowing in a bit, he'd be in agony as he entered the classroom.

Ocean entered the English classroom and upon hearing the techno music blasting from it, he

immediately thought he was in the wrong place. He held his head, the music making it worse. He looked

around and saw Karma sitting there, drawing. HE shook his head and sat in his seat which wasn't far

from where Karma was, wondering where everyone was. He leaned forward on the desk, holding his

head, then remembering he had some extra syringes in his bag. He smiled and as no one was here

except Karma, though he did like her a lot, and wanted to ask her, but he was too shy. He thought with

his different looks and habits, she'd say no. HE shook his head again and pulled out the syringe and

rolling up his sleeve, revealing the angry red lines and pinpoints he had all over. HE found his vein and

pushed the needle into his arm and pushing the plunger down, feeling better already. He hoped Karma

wouldn't mind, but his aching head was yelling at him too much not do it now. He put the empty syringe

in his bag and rolled down his sleeve, looking at his desk now.

beautifulpotatoes
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Nathaniel threw a look at her. Honest concern was in his eyes as he eyed Jolene over. “That doesn’t sound good”, he replied, not quite sure what he should reply. He furrowed one brow and let his bag glide from his shoulder. He didn’t know her that well, but her words made him wonder.

He was lucky he had gotten away from his parents, but this girl. Her own mother had married a jerk, and her fosters weren’t even better. Probably they didn’t care what Jolene did. She wasn’t lucky. “As long as they just ignore you, just ignore them Parents – or in your case – fosters are mostly jerks”, he finally answered, unwillingly thinking about his own parents and their fruitless tries to get him into believing.

Trying to get something else on his mind, he glanced at the entrance doors and rolled his eyes. He should get to the office, but he had no real intentions to be fast. He was late already, and so he wondered if five minutes more or less could make it worse. No, he decided. Talking with Jolene was better than being stuck in the library with some unnecessary exercises. “Strange, we have some classes together, but we have never talked”, he remarked as he looked back at the girl.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Jolene brushed thoughts of her foster parents and parents away. She didn't want to think about them. She nodded, however when he suggested just ignoring them. It was easy enough for her to do that with her foster mother. She just shrugged as they walked, trying to think of something else to talk about.

It seemed like he was in no mood to continue in, and didn't want to go to the office. She was with him, being with him was a lot better than being in class.

"Yeah." She said with a smile, nodding once. "One would think that we would manage to talk more in our classes." She said with a nod.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 pm

A grin spread across his face and he nodded. “Yeah, one could think that.” In fact he had never talked to many people apart from his friends. A “Can I borrow your eraser” or “What was our homework again?” were the few things he had shared with the majority of his class. However, this Jolene seemed to be nice enough. “Though in class, I mostly try to follow the teacher, though he has lost me years ago in maths or science.”

The boy grimaced and then smiled again, checking his watch. It was getting later and later and his intention in going to the office had vanished. “You said, you were skipping classes?”, he asked Jolene again. “Well, I’m going to the doctor’s getting a note from him and then I think, I’m going home.” He stopped talking only long enough to pick up his bag again.

“If you don’t mind going by bus we can spend the day at my place. I’d rather drive, but…”, Nathaniel shrugged and sighed, “my car…” The goth boy made a strange gesture and then pointed towards the street. “What do you think?”

All was better than spending the day at school. And with a doctor's note everything should be fine.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Fidgeting in her seat, Karma put her pencil down. She wasn’t sure she’d ever sat still for that long, in all of her life, but she had, and the sketch was wonderful. Tracing the guys’ jaw line with the tips of her fingers, Karma marveled at how real her sketch turned out. She’d captured his essence and trapped it on paper. His eyes though, were so… lifeless, even for a drawing.

Setting her sketchbook aside, she grabbed a dum-dum from her bag, and searched the room for a trash receptacle. Her eyes settled on the guy not far from her instead. How long had he been there? Eyes darting to the door, she pondered how he came in without her hearing. Karma reasoned that the music covered it up.

Right! The music. Karma hopped up and shut it off. It was rather loud and not everyone had her taste in music. Slipping her mp3 player into her bag she muttered a soft, “Sorry about that.” to the other occupant in the room. “I didn’t think anyone else would be coming in today.”

Sitting back down in her seat, Karma made sure to flip her sketchbook over, a light pink blush tingeing her cheeks. Tapping her abstractly manicured fingers against the desk, she faced the other student. She couldn’t think of what to say, which was a first. Karma always had something to say. Fingering the cherry dum-dum still in her hand she held it forward. “Dum-dum?”
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Jolene had to smile, he was offering to take her to his apartment? It was something that she'd never thought would happen, but it was. "Sure." She said with a nod. "I usually walk, but the bus might be safe enough if I have someone there with me." She said, flashing him a smile.

Usually, the old men that road the bus gave her a hard time. Questions like "Wanna sit on my lap?" And "How much for an hour?" Were said plenty of times to her on just one bus ride.

"So, you have a doctor that will write you excuses?" She asked with a smile as she pushed her brown hair from her face. She secured her own bag over her shoulder before she walked to stand next to him. "Is your apartment nice? Or is it the typical 'bachelor pad'?" She asked, teasing him, playfully.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 pm

Kaylee grinned and took a drag of her cigarette. “Yeah, city in Texas”, she repeated and brushed her hair with the five-finger-comb what caused her hair sprayed hair to be even messier than before. She didn’t even noticed as she sighed and shrugged slightly.

“The party… I only know that I… cannot really remember anything. Too much alcohol, I suppose.” But the girl knew better. It wasn’t just the vodka-red bull she had had the whole night but also the variety of other substances. “I only remember the things before Josh got annoyed with the cushions and threw them out of the windows.” The girl grinned and tilted her head.

“I’m glad I don’t have to clean up. It must have been the worst mess I’ve ever seen.” She looked at her cigarette. “Ashley’s parties seem to end in an almost destroyed house every time.” Kaylee chuckled. “Are you invited to next weekend’s party at Chris’s?”
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulpotatoes on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 pm

[center]Ocean looked over at Karma and gave a small smile. "Karma right?" He asked, wondering how he had never talked to her before, although it didn't really surprise him. He never said much, except to his significant other, which he hadn't had in a long while. But again no surprises there when he didn't talk much. HE usually got asked out for his looks. Had been offered money for a grope session and worked at a strip bar in town so he could get some money for his drugs. "I didn't think so either...I forgot about that trip." He said in answer to one of her statements. HE got up and moved to a closer seat, seeing as how this girl was bent on talking he didn't think it practical to sit far away. He shook his head to her question. "No thanks." He said. He didn't care much for sweets, except for skittles. He could eat those all day and not blink an eye.

beautifulpotatoes
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next