Stories of the Past Ooc

Go down

Stories of the Past Ooc

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm

"Nana, Tell us how you met Papa." One young voice asked the woman who was sitting in an old wood rocker. The woman had her long grew hair tied back into a bun, her light blue eyes were slightly cloudy from confusion. She was eighty-four, the great grandmother of the four young children who were sitting around her. When they asked her to tell them about her husband, her eyes widened and brightened.

Suddenly, she looked a lot younger. The woman was always beautiful, and didn't look her age, even when she was sitting with her mind on nothing. If anyone were to guess her age, they'd think she was at least ten years younger.

The ten years that she'd been without her husband had been ten years of loss, ten years where the woman barely knew where she was, much less who was around her. It was the kind of life that no one would want. And yet... She seemed happy enough, like a six year old.

"I was seventeen. We were living in Riddle, it was the summer of 2009 and it was a hot one. The grass was almost a brown, though my father had managed to keep it from fully dying with a lot of work, I was supposed to marry someone else when he..."

The wedding that would change the lives of many. The families, the friends, the love of many put into one beautiful night.

Friends become lovers and lovers become friends. It's a world of love and lust, with plenty of things going on, even for a small town. As the great-grandmother of four children, Jolene will tell her family about how she met the love of her life. Even though she was engaged to another man, there was something about the new guy in town. But, there was something she didn't know. Her fiance had someone on the side. So, love doesn't always last, not when it's with the right person. But, then you find out that love at first sight can win the day.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality(with slight bio):

~~~~~~~

Name: Jolene Martin
Role: Nana (main girl)
Appearance:
Personality: Jolene is the daughter of the police chief in Riddle, Oregon. She is a sweet girl, all together too naive for her own good. She trusts about anyone and it has come to some bad things on more than one occasion. Luckily, she has her father. She is engaged to marry someone who she is slowly beginning to realize that she may not love quite enough, but thinks as long as he loves her enough, then she can be happy.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Stories of the Past Ooc

Post by SeekingSeer on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Name: James White
Role: Jolene's lover
Appearance: James is a typical teen with short raven dark hair that cuts off at the base of his neck. His bangs reach his eyes which are a dark green. His skin is peachy and has a slight tan. He stands tall at 6'3 and weighs 167 Ibs. He is lean and muscular.
Personality(with slight bio): James is a classic gentlemen towards the ladies and always does what he can to help others, even if it leads to a negative come back. He doesn't like it when there are those in need and everyone turns a blind eye. At the age of ten his mother had been murdered in the street and there had been people around to stop it, but no one lifted a finger, so he gets his motivation from that incident. He doesn't know his father and lives on his own. He doesn't mind it and likes it that way.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Question: Jolene's lover, is that the guy that's cheating, or the 'new guy in town'?
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 pm

The New Guy. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Yup. I am the new guy in town. I should have been more specific. My bad.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Alright, what I didn't put. If anyone wants to contribute to the present day posts, they can put in to be a grandchild or a great-grandchild.

Also, with the cheater, he doesn't have to be a jerk. He could be in love with the other girl.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Name: Alice Rae Murphy
Role: The 'woman on the side'
Appearance:
Personality(with slight bio): With sweetness, and obedience as her downfall, Alice's world crumbles around her. Yes, she knows the man she loves put a ring on anothers' hand, and wishes to be wed to her, but when he calls her, and when he's with her, she forgets it's true. She pushes the thought of the other girl from her mind when he says that he loves her. It was true, in her heart she felt if she was patient, kind, and didn't press for ultimatiums then he would learn to love her, and her alone. Growing up in a broken home, she grew up thinking, that the woman of the relationship was the glue that could keep things from falling apart, and that's what she felt she had to do. To stick by his side, and refuse to give up as her mother had. Men just needed time. She could wait.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

Very nice!!! Hi. Both of yous are accepted. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 am

Okay, so even though we don't have the fiance, I'm opening this, maybe we can get interest as we actually role play.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down