~Nemeses~ OCC & Sign-Ups

Go down

~Nemeses~ OCC & Sign-Ups

Post by Estalu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:00 am

~The Story~

In the land of Nemeses, there are five counties: Tirips, Erif, Ria, Trae, and Retaw. These counties all have special people in them. These people have special powers. They have been named Master and Mistress. Each Master/Mistress has an element. The Tiripsis has the power to speak to and control spirits. The Erifis has the power to use fire to do their bidding. The Riais has the power to minipulate air. The Traeis has the power to bend the earth. The Retawis has the power to make beautiful creations of water. There is a last Master/Mistress who is wandering in high hopes of being discovered. She/He posesses the power of using all of the powers that the other Masters/Mistresses possess.

~The Characters~

You may create your character as a Master/Mistress or you may be a common person. There also the King, Queen, Princess, Prince, Gaurds, and various other types of people. Please keep in mind that there can only be one of Master/Mistress of each element and we will not start until all of the Master/Mistress spots are filled. It would be preferable if all the Masters/Mistresses were around the same age, let's put it between the ages of 14-24. You may have up to 3 roles unless you prove yourself worthy to have more.

~Character Skeleton~

Pictue of your character goes here ~ Anime pictures, please.

Full Name: (Your character's name.)
County: (The place in which your character lives: Tirips, Erif, Ria, Trae, and Retaw.)
Role: (Are you a Master/Mistress, common person, royalty, ect.)
Bio: (What made you discover that you had your special powers? What was your life like before the current time?)

HAPPY ROLE PLAYING
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Nemeses~ OCC & Sign-Ups

Post by Jazira on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Before I decide whether or not I want to join, I'd like some more info on this world. What is life like there? Are there wars currently going on? Is there anyone out to find and kill these mistresses and masters? What is the overall plot of this story, and what exactly IS the story? ^_^

Jazira
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 pm

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS RP!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Okay, good questions. I guess there was quite a bit I left out. Life in the world ia exactly like ours. There are no wars yet. The Royal familiy does not want the Mistress/Masters around because they are afraid they will take over, so yes there is someone out to kill them. The story is that the M/Ms want to find the special M/M who has all the abilities of the M/Ms. The reason they want to find this M/M, is because they were all told in dreams that a war would start and that they needed all the help they could get. Does the tell you what you needed to know? Ask more questions if you have them.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazira on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 am

"Life is exactly like ours" - including the technology, buildings, large cities and such?

Jazira
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

Correct, only, I don't think people who live in the US are used to having a royal family.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazira on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 pm

lol No, we're not. ^_^ I think I will join, but I may not be able to post but a few times each week. Is that acceptable for this? If it is, I'll post my CS ^_^

Jazira
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Yes, that is totally accceptable. I willl need at least the M/Ms to be filled and some royalty and regular people filled as well before I'll open up the IC. I know that it is already made, but it is only there for...I guess advertisement for now.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazira on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 am

Alright. I don't mind waiting ^_^

Full Name: Nomi Rekin (No - mee Reh-kin)
County: Trae
Role: Mistress
Bio: She had lived a fairly normal life as a common girl. Her parents loved her and she loved them. As a child, she had had a few pets, but they never seemed to live long. Each time they were buried, she'd cry over their graves and from the ground, dampened by her tears, would sprout beautiful flowers. Many years after she had witnessed that she finally knew what it may mean. She tried several times to use her power, only succeeding once or twice to make something sprout. She was delighted she had been able to do that much, and through her teenage years until now, she has worked on becoming stronger in her magics. She not only worked on making things grow, but also on willing the Earth form as she wanted it to, and many other things.

Jazira
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 am

Very nice. I think she will do very nicely as our Traeis Mistress. I am going to put up my own character sheet now. ^-^

Full Name: Ashlee Cerria Menroe
County: Tirips
Role: Role shall be found as story is unraveled. For now, normal girl.
Bio: Ashlee has lived in the county of Tirips since as long as she has been born. She never met either of her parents, though. Her mother and father both died in a house fire two weeks after she was born. Fortunately for Ashlee, her grandfather was gifted. He was the Tiripsis Master when he was in his younger days. He used his way of speaking to spirits to save his little grand-daughter, but sadly was too old to save his daughter and son-in-law. So Ashlee was raised by her grandfather and about four million spirits whom her grandfather was friends with. Ashlee always loved to listen to his stories of the M/Ms and wished that she could do any of those, but sadly she could never touch fire without getting burned, or breath under water, or make plants grow, ect. So she began to give up on the fact that she might be special like her grandfather.

Now Ashlee is 15 and her grandfather has grown weak and frail. Ashlee is not quite sure how much longer he will live. He continues to tell her stories that he claims will come in handy when she is older, but Ashlee has thoughts that he may be going crazy.

Full Name: James Marx Funkhauser
County: Ria
Role: Royal Soldier Apprentice
Bio: James was raised by two loving parents, but...maybe they were a little too loving. He was a pampered kid when he was younger and he definatly knows it. His mother would bake for him everyday and his father was constantly building things for him, but it wasn't what james really wanted. He wanted to be the little boy outside, running around in the grass and mud and getting in trouble for staining his clothes. He lived with his spoiling torture for 17 years before he decided that the gig was up. He announced to his parents that he was joining the Royal Army. His mother cried, his father shouted, and the whole house was in chaos for the whole next month, but James had made up his mind. He packed his bags and headed down to the center of the five counties where the Royal Castle was. He joined the Army and befriended a 38 year old man. The man treated James like dirt, but in a fatherly way, and James began to love him. One day the man was out running drills when a gun was dropped at it shot the man in the stomache. It punctured major organs and five days later, James was crying at his bed side. He was dead, never to come back. This only made James more determined. The King liked the way James was and decided to put him on a very extreme and dangerous mission, only to be given to his most trusted soldier. The King wanted James to kill the Masters and Mistresses. *Doom Music*

Full Name: Teya Mar Lee
County: Erif
Role: Mistress
Bio: Teya was left on the door step of an orphanage at age three. Her Aunt had gotten fed up Teya burning up her curtains and dumped her out of the house. Teya grew up abused after that, and no one seemed to really notice. The orphanage she was in was at the very edge of Erif, and the unknown territory, so not many ever paid attention to it. When Teya was 8, she ran away and found that she could manage life on her own. She was very good at taking care of herself, and also at starting fires. Teya always knew that she was good with fire, but it was obvious that something was up when she fell into the fireplace at the orphanage and not even her clothing burned. Teya then began to find that she could make fire move in ways she didn't think was possible. She could make fireworks just by twirling her hand around. It was an amazing sight, and she always knew, she had to keep this to herself.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down