Seer's hidden faces

Go down

Seer's hidden faces

Post by SeekingSeer on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:45 pm

The many masks and personas I call my own..

Table of contents: (There are a lot more, but just to start)

Males:

1) Shiori Kaze
2) Sayo
3) Damien Silverwing
4) Akira Sano
5) Dusk Jameson
6) Jake Frost
7) Kevin Frost

Females:

1) Kitsune Riidaa
2) Vivian Stark
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Seer's hidden faces

Post by SeekingSeer on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 am

Name: Shiori Kaze
Sex: Male
Race: Fox demon(depends on roleplay)

Height: 6'3
weight: 170 Ibs lean and muscular
Eye color: Ice blue
Hair color: Aqua
Relationship status: (Depends on roleplay)

Weapons: Claws, canines (depends on roleplay)
Advantages: Controls the elements water and ice
Weakness: Fire, true mate

Fears: Heights
Hates: Stupid humans
health problems: none.
Allergy: none
Personality: (Changes depending on roleplay)

History: (changes on roleplay)

Shiori is my most diverse character. I use him when I have no other character to use. He changes from demon to human or sometimes I make him insane. My other characters are set however.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Name: Sayo (Doesn't remember his last name.)
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire

Height: 6'4
weight: 180Ibs
Eye color: Deep green
Hair color: Blond
Relationship status: single (Depends on roleplay)

Weapons:
claws, strength, speed, fangs, charm
Advantages: Vampire characteristics
Weakness: his heart

Fears: Betrayal
Hates: Jenefer, his creator
health problems: none.
Allergy: garlic
Personality: Sayo has split personalities that he fades into. He hides his true face, fearing that he would be betrayed if he showed who he really was. Let's start from the beginning however. When Sayo had been human, he had been a kind and gentle person. He had quite a few friends thanks to his fun and out going personality. He was the 'life of the party' and always had an idea to get his friends together. He was a shoulder to cry on and supportive for everyone. He always saw the glass half full and breezed through life the best he could with what he had.

When he was turned however, everything changed. He was filled with hatred and pain. His life had been ripped from him by the person he had hoped to marry. All his dreams had come crashing down around him and he was all alone. He was filled with so much rage, he lost a bit of himself and took one step closer to becoming a cold and heartless person. He wrapped himself in solitude and locked his wounded bleeding heart for eternity.

The mask he wears, is a happy go lucky player in the bars. He uses people's feelings against them and pretends to be optimistic when on the inside he is nothing but pessimistic. He goes to bars and puts on a charming smile to hide his sorrow. When he is all alone, he is nothing but melancholy and dwells on what he has lost and can never have again.

He isn't easy to get angry, but once he has snapped or threatened, he goes into full vampire rage. He will attack and ask questions later. He doesn't normally hunt and kill, but he will gladly do that if it is someone who has hurt him or anyone he cares about. He doesn't forgive easily and he usually doesn't let anyone get close to him. Before any bond can be formed, he runs away and finds a new life in a new city or country.

History: Sayo had been born into a loving and picture perfect family. He was the only child and his parents had lavished him with love. From an early age, he showed talent in artwork, mainly just paintings. It was an outlet to him when he had too much energy or emotions that felt like they would burst if he didn't get them down on the canvas. His parents did what they could to get him all the supplies he had needed and in a sense, spoiled him.

As a young boy, he often went out into the forest to sketch the landscapes or animals that passed him by. He loved nature and it was sad to him when things died. He knew it was the cycle of life, but it didn't make anything easier. His father had died when he was at the age of ten and his mother had worried it would leave a mark on Sayo since he had been quite close to him. Sayo mourned with his friends and family but he looked on the bright side and his determination and optimism helped him pull through his tragedy.

As he grew older, he was always there for his friends when they needed him and offered them support or anything else they needed to accomplish their own goals. He wanted everyone around him to be happy and he was always there with a quick wit or a jest to cheer them up. His friends adored him for that fact. They could always count on him thanks to his loyalty.

At the age of twenty, he met Jenefer and quickly fell in love with the dark haired beauty. He fawned over her and courted her any way he could until she favored him with a kiss. He had thought she accepted him and continued to fawn over her and spend most of his time with her whenever he could. At the age of twenty-one he had gone out and bought her a ring and prepared to ask her to marry him.

That night however, she had bitten him and he found out who and what she really was. She had been toying with him the whole time. Because he had been a fun little toy, she spared him death and gave him eternity. He hated every ounce of it. He didn't want eternity and he didn't want it with her. She had made him a monster. He fled her and ran to his best friend when he got the chance to and begged him for help.

His friend opened his door to him and let him live with him. Over the days however, it ended in disaster. Sayo hadn't hunted and he was going crazy from his thirst. He locked himself up in his room and tried to keep his friend away from him. One night however, it was too much. His friend entered the room and cut his finger on the door frame. The scent of blood in the air was the last straw for Sayo to resist.

He lunged at him and drank. His friend begged and pleaded for Sayo to come to his senses, but it was too no avail. When Sayo realized what he was doing, he pulled away but it was too late. He had drunk his friend dry. He stared at his friends limp body for hours before he started keening for his loss. When night came again, he buried him and fled.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down