A World of Skies OOC

Go down

A World of Skies OOC

Post by Tokuori on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Mountains, Heavy are the Mountains. But that changes with the passage of time. Sky, Blue sky. What your eyes can't see, But, What your eyes can see. The Sun, One, only one. Water, It is agreeable. Flowers, so many the same, so many without purpose. Sky, sky of red, red the color, the color I hate. The liquid flows, it drips, ripples, and pours. Blood, the secent of blood, a woman who does not bleed. From the red soil the humans come. Humans made by man and woman. City, a human creation. What are humans? Are they creations of God? Humans are that which created by humans. This is that which is mine. My life, my heart, I am a vessal for my thoughts. The entry plug, the throne of the soul. Who is this? This is me, Who am I, What am I. I am I. This object that is. Is myself that which forms is me. This is the self that can be seen. In yet that this is not that is myself. Strange feeling, my body if it is melting. I can no longer see myself, my floor, my shape, Faith from whom. Awareness dawns, of someone who is not me, who is here, there, beyond me here.

• We humans destroyed our world. We polluted the waters we drank and poisoned the food we ate. The earth became uninhabitable, the exception to that was what we have come to call demons. What survivors remained fled to the skies, living off an ancient magic known as Nox Crystals. The Nox Crystals lifted entire cities from the earth to float safely above the ruin that used to be our homes. We managed to save a forest or two, even a vast desert with a lush oasis in its center. And for a time it was good.
    And that's what I've got so far for this story. My character is at first a bird.. and Tyr Ahriman for as long as I need to be him. I don't really know what else to put in. kind of in a writing block.. I hate starting roleplays because they never live up to what is in my head.. for those who didn't read.. I wrote a quick quote on what I'd like this story to become... basically its a side romance of my bird who turns human, and her owner.. not only that, but a few people get together and start a quest at Ahrimans request to find this weirdo magic that will save the world from falling. Anyone interested can post, or PM me and work out a plot. Feel free to do as you wish.
    I need someone to play a male character, who will take the place of a basic main character--who has a romance with the bird turned human. If anyone's interested either PM me or make up a profile here, saying so.
    Also, I think since my character is a dove, it shouldn't be fair to make everyone else humans. You have the option to make your character any time of Humanish race.. Including Nekos. But if I see to many, I won't allow it anymore.

Profile Template

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Short History:[/b]
    [b]Other Facts:[/b]

Name: Eve
    Appearance: Image Above. Her Bird form is that of a small white dove, which I included in the image above as well.
    Personality: Her nature comes first of that of a dove, a loving gentle creature with a slight timidness.
    Short History: [ Will Add Later ]
    Other Facts:

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down