[ OPEN ] Paw Prints - The Packs Of Everwood

Go down

[ OPEN ] Paw Prints - The Packs Of Everwood

Post by Tokuori on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Paw Prints

• In the vast forest of Everwood many creatures have claimed this land as their own. To the top of the Elder Rise Mountain's in the south, to the great misty green ocean in the north. A grassy plain that stretches on for miles and a vicious river unforgiving to those that take it lightly. In the shadows, hardly ever glanced upon by other inhabitants run two wolf packs. The Silverpaw and Shadowdance. Rivals that control different sides of the forest--long have they been at peace with each other, upholding the forest law. But now the elder of the Silverpaw lies dying, and the howling cries to the moon give no comfort to her pack, for they know what will become of their clan if the Shadowdance break the pact.
    Will the wolves of Everwood be thrown into the chaos of war?
    Or will the new leader of the Silverpaw be strong enough to fend off the Shadowdance leader and keep the peace that now hangs by a single thread?

• About the Shadowdance
    The Shadowdance Clan is led by Cyrus; they are a dominant, aggressive pack. The Clan generally consists of a rather small number of adult members; 'Quality over Quantity' is their saying, and so only the most elite of grown wolves are truly integrated into this group. The Alpha, Cyrus, sent out a team of two in the winter to assault the Silverpaw and take part of their territory. When they returned, they were covered in the blood of Riptide, who was the one and only mate of Snowfall, Alphess of the Silverpaw clan. This death started a war between the two packs and almost destroyed them both. It was Snowfall who brought down Cyrus, but instead of eating him she demanded the fighting would cease and that peace would be settled between the two. Cyrus was unable to refuse her demands and so the Shadowdance pack retreated back into their territory--though Cyrus to this day is bitter, and waits for his chance to seize the Silverpaw kingdom, something he believes his rightfully his.

• About the Silverpaw
    The Alphess, Snowfall, is a strong and proud female, controlled by no male. She is peaceful in nature and it often reflects upon those she encounters, but this side is only shown to her pack; proud, kind hearted wolves often find themselves most comfortable around her. Snowfall brought peace to the clans after her life long mate, Riptide, was slaughtered by the Shadowdance. Though the wolves of her tribe begged her not to end their fight until all of the Shadowdance were wiped out, she refused. Knowing that even though she had a few strong, pup season was growing closer, and they could not afford to loose any females.. or pups. Now many summers later, Snowfall lies dying--her old age finally catching up to her. Now without an Alpha the clan must choose a new leader.. Jam the youngest of Snowfalls pups being much to young to take lead. The packs future, hidden in a shroud of uncertainty.

This story is mainly focusing on the Silverpaw pack. But its alright to have two wolves, each of different packs. I will leave that up to you. Just giving a heads up.

Profiles

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [b]History in the Pack:[/b]
    [b]Theme:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]

• Name: Jam
    Appearance:
    History in the Pack: Jam was born in the summer by the Alphess Snowfall. Riptide fell shortly after she opened her eyes, giving her little to no memory of her father. But she remembered the smell of his oak fur and the warmth it provided for her. Jam grew up learning the ways of the earth all around her, and hung to her mothers every word. Knowing one day she would have to assert her right to be Alphess.
    Theme: [ Strangers ]
    Other:

• Name: Argo
    Appearance:
    History in the Pack: None. Argo is a rogue wolf from a different pack that was completely wiped out by the two legged.
    Theme: Gravity
    Other: Argo

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Re: [ OPEN ] Paw Prints - The Packs Of Everwood

Post by SeekingSeer on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:36 pm

((hehe oops. My bad. I didn't see this thread under the other ones when I asked XD))

Name: Striker
Appearance:
History in the Pack: When he was a pup, his own pack had left him because he was the weakest of the litter and most thought him dying. He didn't have any health problems except for the fact that he was the runt so therefore weaker and smaller than the rest of his siblings. Snowfall had found him and ended up in her pack where he grew and added to her numbers. He has a strong ambition to please his adoptive mother and has grown stronger and helps her hunt when he can. He wishes nothing more than to make her proud and prove to everyone around him that he isn't just a runt.
Theme:
Other: Originally came from Shadowdance.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Cerria
Appearance:

History in the Pack: Cerria just resently was abondoned by her mother when the two were being attacked. Cerria just managed to excape by chance. Being such a young pup, she doesn't have much of a Histoiry at all, except for, she's been wandering along with her crazed mother since two moons after she was born.
Theme:...coming soon...
Other: Cerria is playful and carefree, but that doesn't mean she's not wise. She knows when enough is enough and what to do in tough situations.

Last edited by Estalu on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am

• I love the profiles guys. No more rogue characters though, We need to build up the official packs first before we can introduce rogues. Ya'know?

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:32 am

Sorry I didn't make it clear, but I meant for Cerria and her mother to be from the Silverpaw before her mother went crazy. I'll edit that so that it is all clear. ^_^
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:36 am

• Oh no problem! My mistake too.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 am

Also, what do you mean by "Themes"???
I know this question probably sounds really retarded, but there is a whole bunch of ways that could be translated.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 am

Name: Aurora
Appearance: Aurora
History in the Pack: Being born the eldest of her mother's first litter, Aurora was given a lot of responsibility at a young age. However, she remained playful throughout her childhood and still shows her adventurous nature every now and again, which sometimes gets her in to trouble. Now she is more adult, her mother insists that she start her own litter, but Aurora still doesn't think she is ready to take on such a big responsibility, and has become a little rebellious through pressure.
Theme: Will think of one later
Other:
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Estalu wrote:
Also, what do you mean by "Themes"???
I know this question probably sounds really retarded, but there is a whole bunch of ways that could be translated.

• I mean as in, theme songs... I guess you can take the example from my two profiles, they both have theme songs. Maybe I should just write it as "Theme songs" So that there isn't anymore confusion. Sorry.

Oh and guys, feel free to start posting. I left a great opening for anyone to speak to Jam.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey guys. Remember in the role plays you need to separate your paragraphs out! We don't want huge walls of text everywhere. It's loads easier to read, and if you're looking into writing for your future, you're going to need to separate your paragraphs and dialogue.

Just look out for that. Thanks!
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Thank you.

And to everyone else, I'm waiting for Hoshikoi to respond before replying.
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Name: Mal
Appearance: Mal
History in the Pack: Younger brother of Aurora, Mal has always been more than a handful for his mother, father and siblings. Although not exactly a runt, he is different from his other siblings and always manages to find himself in some sort of danger. His mother hopes he will snap out of it, but his playful nature makes it seem like that won't come for a long time.
Theme: None.
Other: Has a small crush on Jam.
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by x__Decadence Known on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Is there a certain gender needed for either pack I have 3-6 wolves I can donate.
x__Decadence Known
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down