Hogwarts Chaos (HeavenLeighDahl - Nepenthe)

Go down

Hogwarts Chaos (HeavenLeighDahl - Nepenthe)

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome to Hogwarts

It's another year. OWLs are finished, but now there are NEWTs. And the Marauders are up to no good as every year. What lies ahead of them?

Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Re: Hogwarts Chaos (HeavenLeighDahl - Nepenthe)

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Rai Dumas sat in a crowded compartment as the Hogwarts Express made its path through the British countryside toward the school. As the people around her talked, she simply listened, her nose stuck in a book. It wasn't one of her class books, though she knew that it should be. She had managed to get good enough OWLS, but NEWTS were so much harder. If she was going to be a healer like she wanted, then she needed to study hard.

But, Rai wasn't a studier. Not really. If there was a good romance book, then she completely forgot about her school work. Well, no, she was never late in turning in an assignment, just with studying extra. But, it wasn't like she didn't learn from the work they dished out.

The girl had long black hair, and the most beautiful eyes most people had seen. Lily Evans was known for her eyes, they stood out, a shocking emerald green. Rai's on the other hand were a sort of blue. Only, they weren't really blue. They were violet, and so violet that if someone took more than half a second to look at her, they were usually shocked. She was a beauty really, but again, Evans usually outshined her. They had been friends at one point, just when they started at the school. But, life got too much of them and the drifted apart. Leaving Lily as one of the more popular girls and Rai as more of a loner. But, she sort of liked it that way. Or so she thought sometimes.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 pm

“Great!” Sirius exclaimed, pulling and pushing his huge trunk along the train’s floor. “I hate her!” The boy opened one compartment and looked inside, before he thre a glance over his shoulders to his friends. “’No Sirius, I won’t let you keep this Muggle magazine!’”, he imitated his mother, with a high and overly refined voice, before a small laugh escaped his mouth.
“Well, now I have this stunning girl on the beautiful motorbike pinned on my wall, with a permanent sticking charm. She’ll never get it down.” A broad grin appeared on Sirius’ face, and then he turned back to the not-so-empty compartment.
“Well, this one’s crowded as well”, he gave back and grimaced. James pushed him aside and had a look as well, before he turned to his girlfriend. “We’ll find one, I promise.”
Sirius in the meantime stepped inside and looked at the people. Mostly first-years, as he had never seen those little people around the school.
“Hey, guys”, he said pulling out two Galleons. “Take this and get some chocolate frogs, from the trolley!” With that he offered the money to one of the new students who were looking at the coins with apprehension.
Sirius grinned again. “Come on, go already, before all the good stuff is taken!”
With that, the first-years got to their feet, called a quick ‘Thanks!’ towards Sirius before they left the compartment, while Sirius turned to his friends.
“So, I got us a compartment.”
With that he turned to the one girl who wasn’t one of the first years who had left with his money.
“Hi there”, Sirius said, winking at her. “Mind us sitting here?”

Last edited by Nepenthe on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Really, Fabio could be less muscular. Rai always thought that when she read a Fabio covered book. More attractive as well. Old ladies had a love of the strange man, and he sort of fit some of the titles, but she always put a different face and body to the main men.
Hearing the voice offering money to the first years that surrounded her, Rai looked up to see Sirius Black, and his friends. She shrugged as the kids ran off to get some treats and turned her attention back to the book. It wasn't unlike the group to kick everyone out of a compartment to get what they wanted.
As he walked in, Rai shrugged again, scooting over by the window. She'd wanted that seat, but of course she'd been late getting on the express. "I don't believe I have much of a say in who sits with me." She said simply, glancing up again. "Ello, Lily." She said with a nod before looking at the dark haired guy. Her eyes looked into his dark ones for just a second. "I don't mind." She admitted, sighing slightly. She wasn't the type to swoon over a guy, no matter how attractive he was, though she kind of would admit to a friend, if she had any, that Sirius would make a better model for her books than Fabio.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepenthe on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Lily waved at the girl just for a second, before she turned her attention back to James. Sirius however, eyed the girl over. He had seen her a few times before; years ago, he believed to remember, she had been with Lily quite a lot.
“Well”, he disrupted this train of thoughts and smirked. “You could object, but I doubt we’d find another unoccupied apartment. So… I concur. You have not much of a say.” With that the boy sat down opposite Rai. He looked at her once again, before she got uninteresting and he turned around to James. “Hey, James, you don’t think, I can move in with you and your parents? I have enough of my mother and my brother who thinks You-Know-Who’s a hero.” He rolled his eyes and leaned back, pulling out his wand.
“’Sirius, look at your brother. He knows how to behave.’” The boy imitated again. “’Sirius bleh bleh bad, Regulus bleh good.’” Sirius rolled his eyes and groaned.
James smiled as if he knew these complaints by heart. “Of course you can, I doubt Mom and Dad will protest. They like you, you know?”
Sirius nodded. “Yeah”, he sighed. “More than my own mother. That’s sad.” With that he turned away from James and looked out of the window. His thoughts were on the new school year.

Outside the train it was a grey and rainy day like most of the summer. Still, Sirius had had the time to drive around his motorbike. That reminded him of one occurrence he wanted to tell his best friend. However, as he turned back to James he was talking silently to Lily.
So he made a mental note to tell him later and glanced over to the other girl in the compartment. She was quite pretty; and Sirius had seen his share of girls.
“What are you reading?”, he asked, leaning forward a bit, just to get a conversation started.
Nepenthe
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Rai barely listened as people talked around her. The dark haired girl was not known well because she didn't butt into other people's concerns. She did hear people talking, but she didn't listen, it would just be rude. She just remained reading the romance, semi-dreaming.

She was a dreamer, people knew that. And they seemed to accept it, if they were her friends at least. Others were slightly annoyed by it, and she thought that was just stupid. If she was minding her own business, why couldn't they? No, they were always pushing at her for this or that. It was stupid. Hearing Sirius's question, her eyes shot up to his handsome face for a second, then back at the page of the book.

"It's called Gentle Rogue." She said, showing him the cover with a slight blush on her cheeks. It had a well muscled blond man without a shirt holding a half dressed woman.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down