Paw Prints - The Packs Of Everwood

Go down

Paw Prints - The Packs Of Everwood

Post by Tokuori on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Paw Prints

• This story is mainly focusing on the Silverpaw pack. But its alright to have two wolves, each of different packs. I will leave that up to you. Just giving a heads up.

Jam woke early that morning and flexed her claws against the soft earth below. She had been feeling restless throughout the week, but now more than ever. Her stomach felt empty even as she ate at some of a rabbit that another wolf had left in the den. Her unusual green hues adjusting to the darkness she noticed a large white lump lying further in. Slowly she walked toward it, ears back and tail between her legs in a submissive pose. "Mother?" The young wolf called in a low voice, watching the great white wolf before her, which made no movement. Jam moved closer and closer still until her nose was right up against the other wolf's face, giving Snowfall a tiny nudge. The arctic wolf opened one large blue eye gazing up at her offspring--a perfect example of a healthy young first year. "Jam, what reason do you have for waking me so early this morning?" Snowfalls voice was that of a strong Alphess, though her daughter couldn't help but hear the faintest sound of age, which was finally catching up with her.
    "I wanted to go hunting, I was wondering if you wanted me to bring you something back." A lie. Jam had been worried ever since the last full moon that her mothers health was slowly declining. Snowfall now had both eyes open and was laying upright, gazing down into her offspring's sparkling emerald hues. "You shouldn't worry about me Jam. When my time comes.. it will come, We can't stop that." Sighing as the young wolf looked away from her, Snowfall couldn't help but smile. "A rabbit would be perfect for breakfast.. If you can catch one, that is." She chuckled as the pup jumped up, wagging her tale and giving her mother a low playful growl. "I'm one of the fastest runners of our pack. I'll bring you back a whole deer, just watch me." Without another word Jam turned on the spot and raced out of Snowfalls cave, into the bright lit forest and hot sticky smell of summer.
    Jam had little success catching a rabbit, let alone a deer like she had boasted to her mother-- but as she neared the shoreline of the great gray-green sea, she spotted something that caused her to stand frozen. It was a large black carcass of some sort, obviously a dead animal that had fallen into the sea and become washed ashore. Part of the young wolf was curious and wanted to take a closer look, but somehow she knew better... At least, a lot better than the seagulls which flew above, crying and quaking about the strange body. "A wolf, A wolf! Dead, disgusting, dirty beast!" they cried happily. Most of them had seen friends and hatchlings eaten by wolves who were hungry turning the fall, and obviously weren't so easy to forgive. One of them had landed a bit too close and was now hopping slowly closer, cawing back to his fellows. "I'll eat its eyes out, the icky beastie, show those big brutes whose boss!"
    Closer.. and closer still the bird came to black wolf, until.. With a loud barking growl and whirl of feathers--the cries above turned to cries of rage and sadness for their fallen comrade. The dead seagull now resting in the powerful jaws of the not so dead black wolf. The rogue wolf dropped the carcass at it's sandy feat, perking its ears upright to gaze over to the forest's break, where Jam still stood stock still.
    Finally Jam felt herself able to move, she bolted with all the energy that was building up after watching the kill, the scent of the black wolf still under her nose, full of sea salt and something else.. something that almost didn't smell like a wolf. When Jam arrived back at the borrow she immediately began searching for her kindred. Since her mother was weak at this time.. it would be better for another of the pack to go back with her.. if that wolf was a Shadowdance spy, there would need to be something done.. and fast. "Someone! Anyone, come quick with me to the shore. There's a stranger here--I think its a Shadowdancer!"
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Re: Paw Prints - The Packs Of Everwood

Post by Estalu on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 am

Cerria whined at herself. She had just stepped on something that left a sharp pain in herf foot. "Cerria, you dumb little pup! Watch where you're going!" She mimicked her mother. "Yeah, well get this mom, I'm on my own now! I can do whatever I want, and that includes stepping on things!" The young pupped growled at the wolf who had abondoned her. She looked up and saw a small den. She was angry with herself and tired, so she entered the den.
"Someone! Anyone, come quick with me to the shore. There's a stranger here--I think its a Shadowdancer!" She suddenly heard. The voice appeared to come from the mouth of a young pup.
Cerria leaped over to the pup and grinned iin the way wolves do. "Did you say that you saw a Shadowdancer? Let's go get him!" Cerria growled. She was always an adventurous one. "Oh, by the way, I'm Cerria, now, let's go get him!"
Cerria ran out of the den and skidded to a stop. "Come on, I don't know where he is!" Cerria called to the young wolf.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am

• Jam flicked her ears into an upright position, cautiously eying the newcomer whose scent she swore had passed her keen nose at least one before. Possibly it had been the newcomer wolf in the Silverpaw territory that the clan guardians had been talking about. 'Cerria' The name slowly fixed itself pleasantly in her mind, the sound of it riding over her jaws made her feel safe--she knew this wolf was no enemy, as the other on the shore could be.
    Jam was never really one for being dominant since she always sat at her mothers side, who was the leader of the pack and thus gave all orders and so forth. But she knew that she couldn't show weakness here with this wolf. Instead of laying her ears against the back of her head as she had done with her mother to show submission, Jam perked her ears further upright and stood slightly taller than the other, puffing out her chest as she noted her mother had always done. It had a slightly less power filled affect than when Snowfall did it--but never the less she made sure that this wolf knew she was the boss here.
    The grayish white wolf was slightly scared of going into the forest with two strangers, even though she already trusted Cerria, what if it was a trap? Her mother couldn't afford to loose her only offspring. Snowfall had given birth to other pups.. But Jam was the only one that remained. Her elder siblings had died in a great forest fire, winters past. But onto the task at hand. Still worried and unable to move, other than shifting on her back legs uneasily--Jam could do nothing but stare, her heart pounding along with her racing heart. "I.. I need Striker." She said suddenly, getting an idea. Lifting her graceful head into the air, the little wolf gave a large and surprisingly powerful howl to the skies, causing a few nearby birds to fly up in alarm. The sound carried across the forest, the wind pulling the message to all corners of the Silverpaw land. "Striker! Striker! I need you!"
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

Ears perking upright as a familiar sound brought her from her sleep, Aurora lifted her eyes and head towards the direction where Jam was calling Striker. Confusion furrowed her brows, and the young she-wolf stood from her sleeping place to step gingerly over the rest of her sleeping family.
        "What would Jam need Striker for at this hour?" She wondered aloud to herself, noting that none of her other fellow wolves had stirred from the sound. It seemed she'd been the only one who was sleeping lightly tonight. There was an unusual feel in the wind, she noticed and the heckles on the back of her neck began to raise in wariness.
        It must be something urgent for her to sound this desperate, and although she wasn't the one Jam had been howling for, decided that she should probably tag along, just in case.

Jumping swiftly through the undergrowth, she lightly trotted over to the pair of young wolves and looked down upon the one she didn't recognise. Her scent told Aurora that she was from this pack, but she'd never really seen her around.
        Looking over at Jam, she dipped her head in respect before she spoke.
        "I know I wasn't the one you summoned, but I couldn't help but wonder why you would need Striker at this time," She said calmly, offering the younger she-wolf what could be taken as a smile. "What seems to be the problem? I might be of some assistance," She added, dropping on to her hind legs and regarding the two wolves carefully.
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 am

Jam turned her ears back--though this time it wasn't in a submissive stance, she was listening to the sounds behind her, paws against the soft earth, pounding closer to them. The scent of her fellow filled the air and the grayish white wolf turned one ear forward, making sure that not only she kept her eyes on the stranger--but also so that she could pick up the slightest mussel tension, or any growl Cerria might give. When finally Aurora was at Jam's side, she turned her emerald hues to her and greeted her with the respect she always had, lowering her belly until it was slightly off the ground, tail wagging and brushing away small leaves and dirt. While she gave a low gentle whine, finally reaching up to nuzzle the other on the side of the face with her muzzle.
    When this greeting ended, Jam stood and shook. No longer worried about the stranger, now that at least one of her pack was there--not to mention it was Aurora, one of the most dominant and protective females of the pack, other than Snowfall herself. "I saw a Shadowdance." She said in a low voice, jerking her head over toward the forest from which she had just sprinted. "I'm sure that's what it was. It was by the shore... I think it fell off the cliffs and into the ocean. Maybe that's how it got into our territory." Without another word, Jam was slowly walking over to the bush's from which she had burst through, then pounced into them and bounded away at a fast pace toward the shores, making sure the other two were close behind.
    Jam halted on the line where forest earth met the sinking tan sands, eyes flicking across its surface for the wolf she had seen before. Her heart was pounding with a heavy rise and fall within her chest--What if she had taken too much time? Had that black wolf disappeared from her sights? What if it was, even know back in her den.. ready to finish off another family member. But no, there it was a little to her left, still finishing off the carcass of the seagull, now almost completely bone and feather.
    When the great black wolf saw the three strangers, it instantly noticed the one in front--the grayish white pup that had come across the shore when it had made it's kill. Argo stood in a tall defensive stance, lowering her neck toward the ground and giving off a low warning growl, her ears back against her head, though she slightly submitted to them she refused to leave the locked defensive stance, she was protecting something--and it wasn't just the kill. "Who are you?" Her blue hues narrowed at them and she continued to growl--though as the seconds passed in silence the female stood up completely, unlocking her defensive stance--obviously she didn't see the three as a threat, though they outnumbered her greatly. "My name is Argo. I've come far to escape the rest of this world. I was forced to dive into the sea, when a pack of black wolves tried to capture me as their own." Her voice was full of hate--and her eyes were on Aurora at this moment--was this the same pack?
    Argo sat on her back legs, exposing the reason why the Shadowdance had been trying to capture her--she was pregnant, and pretty far along at that. Putting her full weight on her front legs, the black female gazed at them, her body now in a submissive stance. She could tell these wolves were different--and if she was to find a safe place to give birth to her pups.. no place would be safer than with a strong and protective pack--she could tell by the way they stood so close together, that these wolves fit her ever need.. now, would they be accepting newcomers.
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Striker had woken early and crawled out of their den. He stretched his back out and extended his claws before he walked around to see if anyone else was up. He sniffed the ground and noted that a few were up, but not near the den at the moment. He trotted off into the forest to go fetch some small game for the morning. He wasn't much hungry this morning, but maybe someone else in the pack would be. Who knew? Maybe he would get hungry by the time he caught something worth eating.

He found himself a nice little plump rabbit and lunged for it. The bunny heard him and they started a small chase. At last Striker ran it to the ground and snapped its neck with his powerful jaws. He lifted it up in his mouth and started walking back to their little den when he heard the howl and his name being called. His ears extended above his head and he scanned around. He knew that voice. Had something happened while he was gone? He growled and dropped the meal and ran for home.

When he got there, Jam was gone. He whined and started sniffing. He got to the spot where Jam had called him from and also smelled the scent of Aurora and a little pup that wasn't quite familiar to him. He followed the tracks at a run, stopping every once in a while to make sure he was following the right path. He saw the three wolves up ahead and ran up to them with a lolling tongue. He stopped beside them and dipped his head to Jam.

"You called for me?" he asked a moment before he realized that a stranger black wolf was on the shore in front of them. His fur bristled and stood on end. His ears flattened against his head and he barredhis teeth at her. Who was this female? He clicked his fangs together aggressively before he realized that the wolf was with pups. his snarling abruptly stopped and he sat down again. He looked over at Jam and waited for her orders.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Cerria stared at the two wolves, and then at the black one. She was slightly confused. She knew what the enemy pack was, and was quite sure she knew where she was now, but who were these stranger wolves? Cerria had never met anyone from her home pack before she left, well, she atleast coudn't remember anyone.
"Umm..." Cerria whispered, for she didn't know much about the wolf across the water yet. "I...I realize I was a bit hasty this morning. Would you mind telling me what pack this is and who you are?"
She hoped that these older wolves did not find her lack of thinking in the morning childish and inmature. Most wolves were a little bit brain dead when they hadn't got much sleep, weren't they?
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm

OOC| I was able to sneak away at work.. : P
Striker was there! Jam whined with glee and did the same as she had done with Aurora, got down low--belly lightly skimming the ground then after a few greeting growls she stood up and nuzzled his neck, giving an affectionate nip. "I thought she was a Shadowdancer.. But, shes from far away--I don't know what happened to her pack but the Shadowdance apparently attacked her.. Maybe, she could stay with us for awhile." Jam was mostly noting the fact that Argo was heavily pregnant, a wolf like that would find it hard to hunt for herself, and once her pups were born, leaving them alone to go hunt would also be a dangerous thing.

Jam didn't move, for the longest time she thought on it--These two new wolves would be a great asset to the Silverpaw pack. Jam already trusted Cerria and the tan pup gave no signs of illness or Shadowdance scent.. But this black wolf, Argo, Though she was heavy with pups there was a scent that didn't seem right. Jam's ears twitched lightly and her body shifted uncomfortably, each thought rushing through her head like the next, all of it a whirl of confusion. When Cerria spoke Jam's ears flicked forward and she stood again in that dominance stance, puffing her chest out impressively, though her tail still trembled with her nervousness--at least Striker and Aurora were there to protect her if something should go wrong.

First, she addressed Cerria. "This is the Silverpaw clan. My name is Jam, my mother is the Alphess Snowfall. We control the shore side and all the forest until you reach the river--beyond that is the Shadowdance pack.. Our enemies." She smiled and nodded, letting her ears press back against her head to show that she was accepting of Cerria. "If you're wanting to join us--We would be glad to have you Cerria."

Her smile faded as she noticed Argo was watching intently, the black wolf was two years old and obviously knew her place as far as pack leaders and family went. But something didn't feel completely right--and at the same time Jam thought of her mother and how kind, understanding and welcoming she was.. That it wasn't up to her to deny this female the safety of a pack--and possibly it was best for her to bring Argo back. Even if Snowfall wasn't in the best of conditions.. Jam knew as well as everyone that Snowfall was one of the wisest wolves of Everwood--the only one that could possibly match her was the wolf of the mountain tops, who most believed to just be a myth. A bedtime story. "It's not up to me to keep you from joining our pack." Jam blinked her emerald eyes at the black wolf, still holding that dominance in her stance--though something about Argo intimidated her.

"Come back with us to our den. You can meet with the Alphess and if she says its alright.. You could join our pack." Jam finally faltered behind Striker and Aurora, a low whimper escaped her lips as she felt her tail twisted between her legs and her ears pushed back against the back of her head. "It's hard being brave." She whined at Aurora. Jam usually was carefree and wanting to play around--this moment however obviously wasn't one of those--at least she knew that much.
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Ears flattening against her skull as Jam talked of the Shadowdancers, Aurora furrowed her brow in thought before she stood and bounded after the young pup until they reached the shoreline where the other wolf lay wounded. Aurora puffed out her chest defensively as she stood beside Jam and Cerria, ready to defend the two youngsters if this she-wolf decided to attack. Her ears flicked uncertainly as her eyes scanned the wolf - who had addressed herself as Argo and was watching Aurora with hate.
        Did she think that Aurora was a Shadowdancer? Aurora held back a snort and straightened up to her full height, looking down at Argo carefully. "If you think I am one of them, then you are clearly mistaken," She said carefully. "I have nothing but ill-will for the Shadowdancers who attacked you, and they are not my kin, nor shall they ever be,"

Despite her harsh words, Aurora smiled gently and turned to Jam, dipping her head. "You've done very well, Jam. I shall be letting your mother know of your kindness," She said to the younger pup and then looked over to Striker, who stood and continued to watch the wolfess. She looked in bad shape and, not to mention, was heavily pregnant. It wouldn't be long before she would have her pups, and she would need somewhere safe for the birthing.
        Turning to leave, she looked back at Argo and spoke softly. "You needn't worry about your pups' safety; our Alphess is kind and wise, if you show no threat to our pack then you will be most welcome to join, and we will protect you and your pups from the Shadowdancers and the Two-Legs," She said.
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Jam gave Aurora an affectionate nip and lifted off the ground, watching the black wolf out of the corner of her green hues she turned around back toward the forest. "Lets go home." She said softly. It felt strange to keep her back to the newcomer who she couldn't yet say she trusted--but she would do her best for the time being, At least until her mother gave her the look over. Jam trotted off happily, though made sure that the others were close enough behind her--Though she didn't want Argo getting too close behind, it would be better if Aurora protected her back--which the older female always did.

Argo stood and gave herself a little shake, some of the salty sea water and and detaching itself from her black fur, though the smell woulds stick until she could find a pool to rest in, or at least a nice soft patch to roll of earth to roll in. Her body felt heavy as she stood up, supporting the weight with her four legs--though she was a strong female, supporting her pups had become a bit difficult. Argo knew deep down that if she was to strike out on her own, raising those pups would be difficult--in the end making it hard for even herself to survive, let alone the tiny helpless creatures she carried in her belly. Argo let a soft sigh slip past her lips, drawing hot steam up into the morning air. Each time she thought of those pups she was forced to remember her pack and mate she had been so fond of, though they were not in love completely she had felt a bond between them, Cazar had protected her to his death and she would never forget him for it.

It didn't take long for the small group of wolves to reach the Alphess' den, Jam moved first inside it--giving low wines to a few of the others as greeting--reassuring them that the two newcomers were friends and not captured enemies. Most of the clan guard sat up, ears perked in an upright position and claws driving themselves deep into the earth or rock, it had been a few summers since newcomers had appeared and it made them uneasy, more so to see one was with pups--she could easily be a Shadowdance wolf, baring Shadowdance cubs which would eventually turn into the cold blooded killers all Shadowdance were, so was the nature.

Moments later, Snowfall stepped slowly from her cave and surveyed the two new females with large flaming blue eyes, her paws were much larger than any wolf in the pack--another sign of her dominance as Alphess. Standing proudly before them she looked from one to the other, to the little pup Cerria who she sensed great bouts of energy within--to the black wolf Argo whose eyes reflected a cruel tortured life. Snowfall also noticed her heavy pregnancy, why any female would be so far from its den that close to birthing was beyond her--Most wolves nearing the middle of their trimesters would stick close to home until the pups were born, then venture out after a few days to begin hunting again. "You are both welcome here." She said softly, nodding her head and returning back into the depths of her den to rest once more.

Argo again let a sigh slip past her lips, looking to the other wolves around her that she could now name family. At least she was safe for now. Turning her attention on Striker she bowed her head, then wandered off to find a nearby water hole where she could at least clean her fur--she wondered if the male would follow, or if she would be monitored, knowing her old pack to be the same with pregnant females. Jam on the other hand was full of excitement now that the drama of the day was over, she wanted to play. Quickly bounding from inside of the cave over to where Aurora stood she let out a whimper and a bark. "Where is he? Wheres your little brother? He promised we could play today." She whined nipping at the elder female and then crouching low to the ground, listening for any sounds, least the little male wolf decided to sneak up on her.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Smiling in a way only a wolf could, Aurora nipped back at Jam and nodded her head, following the young female and making sure to keep an eye on Argo as they meandered through the woods towards the main den, where most of the pack still rested. Flicking her tail, she kept herself alert for any dangers, but once inside the safeness of the dens, she slowly began to relax.

Watching the Alphess emerge from the confinements of her resting place, Aurora dipped low in respect for the elder she-wolf. Once the two new wolves were given the all-clear, the black wolf let her tongue loll from her mouth as she sat upon her haunches and lifted a hind leg to scratch at her ear, whining softly in satisfaction. Looking up with amber hues as Jam jumped about her, she twitched her ears in thought before she stood up and looked around.

"Getting himself in trouble, no doubt," She said with a sigh, shaking her head lightly. "He's always disappearing like this . . ."

"Hey!" A voice said behind her, and Aurora turned to look at the young male, who was giving her a stern look. "I don't always get in to trouble," He barked in defence, but Aurora just smirked and biffed him over the head with her paw and padded off towards her family, leaving the two young pups.

Yelping playfully, Mal jumped around Jam before nuzzling her in affection and nipping at her fur. "You wanna play tag through the forest?" He asked her keenly, watching her with intent before he glanced off to the side and noticed the two new arrivals, having missed Snowfall's acceptance of them. Pressing his ears flat against his skull, he watched the two warily. "Who are they?"
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:29 am

Cerria layed down and set her head on her paws. She was nervous now. More people were coming around and she din't even know names. She thought of her mother and let out a little whine. What a stupid women she was. First she tore her puppy away from the pack she was born to, and then she left her in the middle of no where to be killed by wild wolves who she didn't know at all. She couldn't even remember if they were Shadowdance or something else.

Cerria looked at the young pup who just came around. He looked like he was ready to pounce, but wouldn't be hard to pin to the ground. "I'm Cerria..." She said, more saddened and travel wary then she had intended it to sound. "I've been looking for my home, and I believe I have found it. Does anyone know of Pidonu? The wolf from here who went crazy? She took her young pup away from the pack and ran away? Well, her pup has gladly returned."
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:37 pm

It was a different wolf that answered Cerria, his body was full of tight strong mussel and covered in thick healthy gray fur. Claymore was one of the packs Captain's whose charge was guarding the den, leading hunting parties and giving orders to the wolves under his charge. He had been born of the pack and had two pups who were now fully grown and stationed as subordinates under his command. "Pidonu was around my age when she left the pack."

His large yellow eyes fell down upon the pup of a summers age, sizing her up. He could see the crazed wolf's imprint all over the little cub--though it was highly unlikely she would carry the same traits as her mother. "At the very least, Welcome back young one. I trust you wont desire to venture far from the den anytime soon." His continued to gaze at her then turned when a white female wandered up to him, carrying part of a rabbit she had been enjoying. He nodded to her whispers and nodded his head toward the three pups. "Be on your way." He moved off and around the den to enjoy the meal, leaving the three on their own outside.

Jam scuffled on the ground with Mal, nipping at his ear and pulling it back away from his head with a playful growl. When they broke apart she listened to Claymore's explanation with ears upright and tail twitching slightly from side to side, something she always did when she was paying close attention. When the female had walked up however, Jam was no longer paying attention--she had spotted a butterfly and was eying it hungrily--she hardly ever caught them, but the blue ones tasted ever so nice.

Lifting up from the ground Jam barked in a happy tone at Cerria and Mal, lowering her front to the ground and sticking her tail high in the air. "Lets play... catch the butterfly!" She sprinted off after the tiny fluttering creature, never letting it get to far out of her sight. She knew if the pace was kept up they would reach one of the fields that rested on Silverpaw land, and she had been correct--moments later they appeared in a vast lush field, brimming with wild flowers. It was a perfect place to hunt for small birds or boar, even dear, simply because all of the flowers hid any scents.

Taking a large jump up into the air she snapped at the butterfly but missed, falling back down to the ground and rolling over onto her back with a tiny whimper, though she was perfectly unharmed. She wondered who far behind the others were, nibbling at her shoulder slightly to get rid of an itch, Jam looked up toward the bright blue skies--Silverpaw territory was one of the most amazing places to exists. It must be paradise.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Estalu on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Cerria perked up when she spotted Jam eying a butterfly. She jumped to her feet and raced after Jam knowing that butterflies were just the most fun ever! She pawed around in a different way than Jam and made circle so that she was on the other side of the butterfly. She had gotten experience from having to fend for herself for such a long time. She looked up and saw the beautiful blue butterfly coming her way. She lept and caught it perfectly in her mouth, but did not eat it.

Cerria walked over to Jam and set the butterfly on the ground, placing her paw over it so that it could not move. "I caught it." She gestured down to her paw, where a blue wing was quickly flapping. She looked past Jam and saw the boy pup coming along. "Should I tear it for us to share?" She suggested. After all, it wouldn't be fair if she ate it all by herself while the other two were standing there.
Estalu
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down