Peculiar Pets [ooc]

Go down

Peculiar Pets [ooc]

Post by Squabbel on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Certain cats were picked out.
Completely by random.
When brought in for their last check up.
They were injected with something extra.
Then the normal shots they usually get.
You wake up in the morning.
To find not your cat snuggled up against you.
But what appears to be another human.
With both cat ears and a cat tail.

• Story •

There was new research being done. It was to see if animals can really be changed into humans. There really had not been much progress with this idea in till a group of scientists decided to work together in trying to find if they can possibly do this. After years of work they were finally able to get at least one successful try. What was strange it only seemed to work on cats the most. There was just something with the cat genes that allowed the morph into human form was made possible. This puzzled the scientists but they decided to move on past that. They wanted to see if newly changed humans could survive in society with humans. To do that the scientists decided to hand pick a group of cat owners who show nothing but complete love for their pets and who are living alone with their cat pets. The less people learn about this whole thing he better it would be for the scientists.

Deciding to hold open the veterinarian office the scientists were stationed there to put their plan to work. They had set everything up and thought everything through on making sure that the right cats were injected with the chemical that would allow the transformation. Of course the owners would not know about this special little experiment in till their cats make the transformation. Once the cats were brought in by their owners for the little check up the scientists set to work. They knew the back ground of each of the owners so they were able to know which cats they were going to inject with the chemical after their checkup and which ones were just going to get a check up.

By the end of the day the owners pick up their cats again not knowing that they were each injected with something that will completely change their cats. The chemical that was given to the cats would only change them into humans. The cat will still have the memories and instincts that cats have for that is the only thing they will know. As part of the experiment it is up to the owners to then teach their little feline pets about how to be human to see if truly they could survive in society. When the owner's get home they find nothing strange about their cats and continue with their usual evening routines. It is not in till the morning where they will find instead of their cat snuggled up against them in their bed but an human form of their cat. The cat ears and tail would clearly be seen. How the owners will react it is not for certain? However the scientists are keeping a close eye on how the progress of this whole experiment is going.

• Stetting •

This story will be taking place in for the most part a peaceful community. This place is not a large city but it is still larger then a town that is for sure. Down town there are many shops that line the streets. Many of them are small business owners. Not to mention the popular Cafe that sits one of the many streets that make up the down town area. People call this town Summer Breeze. It is a popular place to visit during the summer time and many people come to visit it. There is always much to do once the summer season comes around. The farms are busy with growing this seasons crops. The water slide parks are open that are located on the outskirts of the city. There is the beach that is about five minute drive from the town. There are many things you can find to do in this place that is built to hold the interest of tourists during the summer season.

Lets move to the neighborhoods where everyone lives. As in all places there are good areas and there are some bad areas. For the most part there are not very many bad areas. If you come across one you do know that it is an bad area and you should just leave. For the most part there are good areas for you to live in. Whether you want to live in an house or an apartment is more your tastes. You can find it. If you happen to have a family or you have relitives who are coming for a visit with small children there are plenty of small parks you can take them to where the kids can play with other kids and you can sit and speak with the other parents on the side lines. Not a day goes by that the parks are not full of children running around and playing with one another. Summer Breeze for the most part is such a peaceful place. You can find what you need and there are not much crime. There is some but you don't hear about it very often.

• Character Descriptions/Pairings •

White Furred Neko // The Over Worked Human

The Over Worked Human has always been the one in his office where his boss wants him to work over time. He is the dependable one that everyone in the office turns to. He does not get out much with always working so he decided on getting a pet who can be left alone but would still interact with him. So he decided on getting a cat. He picked out a female cat who was completely white in color. He had purchased the cat when she was a small kitten and has raised her for the past few years now. He is her whole world and she only has eyes for him. Any company which is rare who might come over then she becomes territorial over her owner. She is not all that friendly towards others but is always in high spirits when interacting with The Over Worked Human.

Black Furred Neko // Bad Luck Stricken Human

It has been a long time since he has been out on a date with a girl after his long term relationship just recently ended. Now he just can't seem to find himself a date and is always returning home alone. At least he has the black furred cat of his who is always there. She is always ready to greet him and is always pleased to see he has returned. When Bad Luck Stricken Human speaks about girls that he keep striking out with it almost appears that his cat gets jealous. Although that shouldn't be the case but he can't help but get that impression when he speaks to her. So he does not speak about failed dates with his cat. He knows he could always count on his one black furred girl.

Brown Furred Neko // Animal Loving Human

Animal Loving Human has different pets coming through her home each and every day. She sort of runs a shelter for animals and helps find homes for them all. Although there is this one pet who she always keeps. It is her cat who is all brown in fur color. She had rescued him and taken him in after falling in love with him right away. Her cat does not care much for the animals that come through the home for he knows that he is her favorite so he does not worry. He just lazes around caring for himself. He tries to keep out of her way during the day since she is always rushing around with the other animals but each night he is the one who gets to cuddle up against her for warmth and received her complete attention when she strokes under his chin that he loves so much.

Multi-Colored Furred Neko // The Stay at Home Human

The Stay at Home Human has always worked from inside of her home. She use to be fine with working at her home on her own but she soon found it was appearing more and more too quiet in her home. It was when she was walking out in the rain from the grocery story that she came across a kitten who was in a box on the side of the road. Feeling sympathy for the cold creature she took him in and cared for him to warm him up. Ever since then the multi-colored cat was always crawled up in her lap as she works at her desk. He rarely has ever left her side when she is at her home and finds he misses her when she is gone. He is inseparable from her and wants nothing more then to just crawl up in her lap and fall asleep.

Grey Furred Neko // The Spoiled Human

The Spoiled Human since he was small has always gotten everything he could possibly ever want. His parents had spoiled him rotten and he still is as spoiled as come be now living on his own. He is for sure one who often only thinks about himself. However he does have a cat who he spoils completely. He wants only the best for his little cat who just seems to suck every bit of the attention up that he gives her. She has a stuck up personality that is much like her owner. The two of them are both just spoiled rotten and expect everything to be handed to them. Lucky for them that The Spoiled Human is really wealthy and even doesn't have to work all that much anyways. He is living the dream live and his cat is just as rich and spoiled as he is.

Orange Furred Neko // The Simple Life Human

The Simple Life Human does not have much planned for her life. She has an house that she lives in on her own and a cat who she shares the home with. She is rather laid back and lives rather comfortably. She makes enough money to sustain her life style and she has no desires to become completely wealthy. All she wants to do is sit back and enjoy life to the fullest with her cat who seems just as content about the whole idea. The cat was her mother's cat but when her mother had passed away she had inherited the cat and has been taking care of him since. The two of them seemed to seek each other out when The Simple Life Human's mother has passed away. Since then the two of them are just content with letting their days pass them by peacefully in the company of each other.

• Claims •

White Furred Neko // Reserved
Black Furred Neko //
Brown Furred Neko //
Multi-Colored Furred Neko //
Grey Furred Neko //
Orange Furred Neko // Me! Rawr!
The Over Worked Human // Reserved
Bad Luck Stricken Human //
Animal Loving Human //
The Stay at Home Human //
The Spoiled Human //
The Simple Life Human //

• Skeleton •

Apprearance: [If neko both you cat self and Neko self - I also want them to anime]
Name: [Nekos don't have a last name ;D]
Nickname: [What you've become known as]
Race: [Human or Neko]
My other: [Owner or Pet Name]
Height:
Weight:
Haircolor:
Eyecolor:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Personality:
Bio:
ThemeSong: [Because I want one!]
Other:

• Other Info •

Just a little bit of information to know that before you start.

About the kitties;;

-- All of the nekos in this role play have been subject to a little experiment to see if they can survive normally in human world. It is over night that they transformed into their humanoid forms. They still have their ears and tail.
-- After they transform they still have their personality they have as a cat. Even their thinking path would be more of that of how to be a cat. After all that was what they were just the night before
-- It is up to the owners to help teach them how to be more... human like but they are still going to be very much like the cats that the owners have come to know and love
-- The cats can no longer take on their cat form anymore. They are stuck in their neko form and must learn how to deal with it
-- The cats after the transformation know how to speak normally for they often listen to their owners speak to them anyways when they were cats.

Where to start;;

-- We are going to be starting this role play in the morning that both the owners and the cats realize the transformation had taken place. So we are starting when they are just waking up expecting to start a new day... just not as they have planned that is.

Mine!

Apprearance:

Before The Check-Up
Name: Adjanti
Nickname: AJ or Jay Jay
Race: Neko
My other: I'll fill it in later
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150
Haircolor: Orange
Eyecolor: Brownish Orange
Playing
Being petted
Anything shiny
Snoozing on the porch
Dislikes:
Paper Bags
The Vet
Other Men
Being in trouble
Water
Fears:
Losing Mistress
Drowning
Needles
Personality:
Adjanti was always a very quiet cat, who did what he liked and liked what he did. If his mistress wanted him to do something he'd do it, though with some persuasion. He loves his owners unconditionally, even with their simple lives. He sometimes gets into trouble but that's just because he get curious. He just lets things take its course, and is very content with everything as it is now.
Bio:
Adjanti's first owner was once a famous opera singer in Italy who had two daughters. He would sleep at the foot of her bed as she got ready for each and every performance. Though she soon died with him still at the foot of her bed. He soon got a new owner, fortunately it was one of his previous owners daughters, he couldn't imagine having an owner he didn't know already. He traveled to America with his new owner, where she followed her mother's footsteps.

He's content as ever, he spends his days at home with is master when she's not at college or out running errands. When she's out he usually sneaks out into the neighborhood to explore. It's been just him and her when her sister returned to Italy, and he's perfectly happy with that.
ThemeSong: Redemtion - Gakt
Other:

Last edited by Squabbel on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Re: Peculiar Pets [ooc]

Post by SeekingSeer on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm

*Raises hand* question! Can we have two characters?
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Yes! Yes! You Can!
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 pm

In the morning to they change back into cats? And if not, do they have the ability to change back?

Myself and Seeker are going to be Strays the overworker picks up. Or.. something along those lings.
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

Eh? I was just going to be a cat and someone's owner. The stray thing is all you Tokuori. I should have mentioned that in the pm.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 am

Um no, and no O.o the rest, doesn't fit anywhere in the discription, please follow it, I mean it seems like a good idea but it's almost like you completely ignored me! I soudn so rude but that's how I'm feeling! Aiya! I feel horrible now!
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 am

I asked you if I could play two characters and you said that was fine. I wasn't going to be my owner and pet. I was going to be Tokuori's owner and someone else's pet. No good?
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 am

That's good! I'm talking about the stray part, the overworked cat has been with him for a few years now, how can it be a stray when he bought her?
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 am

• I don't know.. I'm not really good at pre-made stuff. I guess I'll sit this one out.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 am

Oh. Okay. Tell us who you were talking about XDD. Either way. I am a bit tired, so I am going to post up my characters tomorrow. How's taht? What? You are leaving us? *gives the puppy..er.. kitty eyes*
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 am

Aiya! I mean, i don't really care If you change it! I just want you to tell me if you want to! Don't leave just because you think you can't change it!
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:36 am

• Well no I mean. I don't want to ruin anything for you.. Really. I don't want special treatment. I just get spoiled with the ideas in my head, and they sound so good I can't really think of anything else.
    My idea was, so that both of you know [Just so I don't confuse anyone]
    Well I mean first.. When I see a picture, instantly a plot comes into my head, that or I can see a scene with that character and another. Or something, its weird.. and yeah. I'm making too much fuss over this, I just don't want either of you feeling bad or being angry with me

So my plot basiclly was.. like.
    My character and her big brother are stray cats. Possibly an unlisted owner takes them in from a shelter--where they got that experiment thinger. And then the next day its like tada.. two new kittie humans. The Onii-chan {big brother } is the protective type, and his younger sister is a Uke. {calm, innocent.. ect ect }

I mean, I know its completely off your plot. So I'm sure its not alright. I was going to ask.. but I didn't know if Seeking had relayed my words to you over PM, so when I said it in the thread.. And then saw what you said, I was confused and hurted. But I also understand. So its okay if my idea isn't alright to add. I have no problem with that and still will try to include myself in some other way.. since I really do love your idea. You've got a great imagination. And yeah.. I'm rambling now cause I just feel bad. Sorry

Sorry sorry. ; o ;

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 am

Its okay. I hadn't told her your plot. Sorry on my part. I wasn't really sure of it myself. I didn't want to make you feel bad! *hugs* I am not mad at you ^^. Sorry if it seemed that way.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 am

Oh! That's fine! Hmm let me think of a way it can fit, Ok how about after they go their shots someone adopted them and then he's all like OMG! When did they become human ect ect. I mean it's fine with me, you just needed to ask, I ask questions all the time so I thought it would be obviouse to ask XD but I guess I jumped the gun didn't I heh heh, but sure it'll be fine!
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 am

• No no yeah, it was just a miscommunication on my part. I'm terribly sorry.
    I'll write up a profile shortly.. topping off a post to Seeking in our story.

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 am

Righty oh! Me going to try to rewrite the description XD
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 am

Tell me what you think.. oh and listen to her themesong, you'll die. Oh.. you should totally play their owner. XD

I can change anything you want. I didn't know if they were adopted yet or not.

Appearance:
Name: Miharu
Nickname: Mi-chan or Mimi
Race: Neko
My other: James Sutcliffe
Height: Short [ Lawl I'm horrible Dx ]
Weight: 100 Pounds
Haircolor: White
Eyecolor: One Blue, One Green
• Strawberries
• Pillows
• Yarn balls
• Playing Tail Tag
• Being Scratched behind the ears.
Dislikes: Ew Gross!
• Dogs
• Vegetables
• Water
• Bad Smells
• More Dogs
Fears: I Am Terrified Of
• Dogs
• Spiders
• Shadows
Personality: Timid and always hiding behind her brother, unless she has warmed up and knows you well. A very sweet kitten with a bit too much innocence. > _ > ;;
Bio: Miharu grew up with her brother on the streets of this large town, living off the kindness of humans or else garbage pickings. While they slept in one of their makeshift homes, in an alley between a pub and art shop, they were attacked by a large black Rottweiler, wearing a silver spiked collar. Pulled into her brothers mouth he tried to escape... But in the commotion they hardly noticed the human van and before they could realize it was a trap--it was already too late. After being captured there was little to remember other than a bumpy car ride and awakening in a small cage with one another, clinging to her brother for dear life Mimi didn't move from her spot--she had be taught to lay low and remain still when there was danger.. but the place didn't smell dangerous. After being adopted by a human they were both brought home.. until that fateful night, when their lives were changed forever.
ThemeSong: [ Click For Cute Overload ]
Other:

Last edited by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 am

It's fine, except My other means your owner if your a cat, change it to James Sutcliffe XD I AM YOUR OWNER!!!!!!!!!
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 am

• Meow meow. Mimi-chan is a happy keety ;3

Did you hear her song? KAWAII AMIRITE?

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am

Yesh I didsh!
Squabbel
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:24 am

• If you can believe it, it's actually from a very violent and twisted anime called Higurashi Naku no Koro ni. You should check it out. xD

Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Ahh. I want this roleplay to start. D:
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by x__Decadence Known on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Woo.

Could I put in a reservation for the grey furred Neko?
x__Decadence Known
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by x__Decadence Known on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Nyaa
Nyaan
Name: Ronin.
Nickname: [Uhm, Could my human choose this?]
Race: Neko.
My other: [Dunno his or her name yet.]
Height: 5 foot 2 inches.
Weight: One hundred twenty five pounds.
Haircolor: Turquoise.
Eyecolor: Hazelnut brown.
• Her cat nip toys.
• Cat naps in window sills.
• Strolling in the garden.
• The sound of the tuna fish can popping open.
Dislikes:
• Rainy days, Then I can't nap in the garden.
• Anything besides me in my territory.
• My tummy being tickled.
• Being left at home alone.
• Pork, its nasty.
Fears:
• Falling from a tree.
• Inoculations at the vet, needles hurt but treats afterward always are great.
• Socks, Master put them on my head, and I fear they will never come off.
Personality: A spoiled rotten cat, just the way they should be. Though she is as sweet and caring and very loyal and vocal with her master and those she enjoys.
Bio: Born to a grey tabby cat in a fairly large litter, she was left in a box outside of a store with a sign on the side written in childish handwriting that read, "free 2 gud home". Being the last in the box her master stopped and scooped her up, fully intending to call the pound after finding her but she grew on him. Her princess like attitude had always been how she was and soon had Master wrapped about her pinky finger. As she grown so did her love for her master as well as her loyalty, she soon followed at her master's side weather it be to the kitchen or the bathroom, soon she learned how to crack open doors and gain access to anything. Nothing very much happened to this pampered kitty, just a good life and good tuna and wonderful company and even fluffier beds and cushions to knead and leave grey fur all over.
ThemeSong: World is mine - Miku Hatsune
Other:
x__Decadence Known
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down