What's your favorite school subject?

Go down

What's your favorite school subject?

Post by LunarScorpio on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 pm

So, a lot of us will be returning to school so, and this thought just popped into my mind. What’s everyone’s favorite subject? Math, science, humanities, whatever it is, let us know! Why’d you pick this subject as your favorite?

My favorite subject is psychology. I wasn’t able to take it until I was in my senior year of high school, but even before that I was interested in the subject. I’ve always been extremely interested in the human mind, how people behave, and why. I also love to give people advice, so that’s a plus when it comes to studying psychology.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite school subject?

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 am

So far, German by a long shot, however I do have Psychology next year. I'll let you know what I think after I take it, it's taught by one of my favorite teachers.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Tails Kaiba on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 am

Anatomy and character design! [/starving art student] xD
Tails Kaiba
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karali on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

Ffffffffffffffffff, it's really quite hard for me to say. Pretty much every class I've taken in college so far I've... Tolerated.

Hm. I think it's a toss-up between anthropology and psychology. Both of them were absurdly interesting to me. Although maaaaaybe I liked psychology a bit more, hahah. It wasn't an honors class so I didn't have to break my hands writing up an assload of papers and everything. 8<
Karali
Global Critics
Global Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

I took AP Psychology in my Junior year at high school and loved it. I love psychology and second would be biology. I am a science geek XP. I love it because it is just so cool how we act to certain stimuli and how we can condition someone to do something. We got to condition rats to go through a maze. That was the best assignment ever!
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Syldoran on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Bah, that's kind of hard.

I guess it's sort of a tie around chemistry, art, and language arts.

I love chemistry because I'm a science geek, even though I can't do the math at all. But you learn so much weird stuff in chemistry and it's fascinating. (For instance, you are never actually touching an object. The negative electrons of atoms repel each other, so what you feel is actually just the force of repulsion. Doesn't that just screw with your head? Very Happy)

Art is obvious, because I'm looking at an art career and it's fun. It's not stressful like other classes, and once you start getting into upper levels, you get to do what you want more than what the teacher wants. (Usually.)

And then language arts, or just English, because I like reading and doing debates and whatnot. I tend to be a lot more philosophical than most sixteen-year-olds, so it's a lot of fun for me. (Except when we read older books. Some of them I just couldn't stand, like Jane Eyre and Bless Me, Ultima. But Lord of the Flies and Fahrenheit 451 were awesome, even though everyone else hated them.)
Syldoran
Foreshadow

http://syldoran.sheezyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 pm

o.0 You are instantly my friend lol. I am actually going to send you an invite after this XD. I take a more psychological or philosophical perspective myself. Those are generally viewed in my poetry or short excerpts that just come to me. About the chemistry thing, I love that rule. When I learned that, I had fun poking my mom and saying, 'I am not touching you! Seriously!' lol. Yes, generally I am goof ball. I like some classic novels and so far, I haven't read a single book you mentioned. My English classes were very limited on books. My last English class, was all about composition and essay writing so we didn’t read a single book.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down