Monk

Go down

Monk

Post by LunarScorpio on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Monk is a television show that you can find on USA network along with a network called Sleuth. Unfortunatly the series is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t talk about it! What do you think of the show, Monk? Do you watch it, do you enjoy it? What do you think will happen on the last episode? How about the books? Yes, there are books about the defective detective. So, let’s talk Monk!

I personally love the show and I’m really sad to see it come to an end. My mother is also obsessed with the show. I’ve given her the series on DvD for Christmas for the past, like, three or four years. I’ve also gotten her every book that’s come out, but I haven’t gotten a chance to read them myself. But it’s definitely on my to-do list. Apparently some of the books were made into shows even, but not all of them. I can’t help but wonder if those will continue or not after the show ends, I sincerely hope so! My mom tells me they’re as good as the show. Either way, enough of my jabbering on!
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monk

Post by TonyMFuss on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm

I still need to watch that last episode I missed.

Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm

It's on tape, no one's stopping you!
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down