Poster Girl (Privavte 1x1)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Poster Girl (Privavte 1x1)

Post by haiileymaii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 pm

"Okay." Kaylenn sighed, figuring the rest of the night wouldn't be very exciting. Well, it wasn't like the night had been very exciting anyway. She began thinking of things to do, just to cause excitement. Stealing ran through her mind, though she was no thiev. Experimenting with drugs also ran through her mind, and she figured it sounded okay.

The backyard was fenced in by an ugly, old looking gate. Josh hopped over it and through the neighbours yard. Kaylenn followed quickly, keeping up with him. She didn't want to be a nuisance and take forever. Catching up to Joshua, Kaylenn bit her lower lip out of boredom. It was a small habit she had. A few streetlights were on, though there was only a few. "Well do you know anyone around here?" Kaylenn asked; If he did know someone around here, maybe they'd be more exciting than strolling dark streets at night.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 pm

He shrugged and began walking toward the more urban part of the town. Josh wasn't sure what they were going to do. He hopped there was another party to crash. "No, I don't. And if I did, I had no idea they lived over here."

His fingers grew tired playing with the lighter. He pulled out his pack of cigarettes. He pulled one out and put it between his lips. He lit the end of it and inhaled deeply. Then he offered one to Kaylenn. "If worse comes to worse, I imagine I'd be seeing you again at another party or something."
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Kaylenn nodded as Josh spoke, a little bored with the current situation. Not having anywhere to go or anything to do wasn't something she was exactly fond of. Smelling the smoke from the cancer stick Josh had lit up, Kaylenn's eyes lit up also. She'd never actually smoked before, thoughts of cancer and numerous other horrible consequences had always stopped her from doing so. Though, she was being offered - and it's not polite to refuse.

Taking the cigarette Josh had held out, she stuck the cigarette between her two fingers, waiting for the guy to light the smoke up. "Yeah, well I could give you my cell, if you don't think that's too forward or whatev." Kaylenn said, looking up at Josh and smiling a little. She was a pretty forward and blunt person, and most people thought it was a rather big turn off, though she never understood why.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 am

Kay took the cigarette. Josh put the pack into his pocket. She stood there waiting. He flicked the lighter. The flame flickered in the breeze and he put his hand around it to shield it. The cigarette caught and he let go of the plunger. He shoved that into his pocket too.

"I don't mind taking your number. For once, I'll remember who you are in the morning," Joshua said. He pulled out his phone and waited for her to give him the number. He paused, "Do you hear music?" It sounded like the further they walked down the street, the louder music got. "I wonder if there's a party close by."
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 pm

After Joshua flicked the lighter, and the lit the cigarette up, Kaylenn quickly brought it to her mouth, taking a long inhale. As she exhaled, she tried to hide a cough, and in her opinion did so well. Clearing her throat, she began to speak. "Aren't you a gentleman, then." Kaylenn said, replying to his remark of him remembering who she was in the morning. It was funny, Kaylenn thought.

Biting her lip, and listening quietly, Kaylenn did hear a little bit of a beat coming from a house somewhere around there. Nodding, Kaylenn agreed. "Yeah, well probably. Unless the squirrels are having some sort of rave in a tree trunk, though I doubt that." Kaylenn walked a little ways more with Joshua, and the music got louder and louder, until they saw a house bursting with music, kids passed out on the front lawn, and the sound of something smashing inside. "Huh. Sounds like someone broke a vase." Kaylenn giggled, standing in front of the house twirling her dark brown colored hair in a finger.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Josh smiled at Kay's hidden cough. He wouldn't mention anything to her. "I'm sober. I'm pretty sure I can remember one girl come morning." He handed her his cell phone, "If you're not going to tell me your number, you can at least put it in here." He wasn't sure why he insisted on getting her number. She was definitely younger than him by two years maybe. Maybe he just wanted the pleasure of corrupting a young girl. He shook his head, Bad idea.

He stopped and laughed at the teenagers passed out on the lawn. "Kids can't handle anything these days," he commented. He looked at the house. Either it was empty of booze and people or the party was still in full swing. Only one way to find out, "Shall we?"
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Kaylenn giggled loudly and took his cellular. "Oh, right." Typing in her number, she saved it and handed the cell back to Josh. Kaylenn had sobered up fairly quickly, probably the fresh air that circled around her outside. Though once she was in the house, she'd start drinking again. Walking up towards the front door of the house, Kaylenn nearly tripped over a kid dressed in all black, laying across the walkway. "Shit." She mumbled, looking closely at the griund, maiking sure she didn't trip over anyone else.

Opening the front door to the house, Kaylenn peered around, seeing drunk people from the ages of 15 to what seemed like 25, or so. Not being a very large fan of the tweenies, it irked her a little that some of the teens were getting wasted. Well, it was a little hypocritical maybe, seeing as she was drinking at the age of 15, too. They all just seemed to annoying, though. "What do you think of this place?" Kaylenn asked, yelling to Joshua behind her.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Joshua took his phone back and shoved it in another pocket, "Thanks." He stepped on the kid in black's hand. He just looked down on him. "Idiot," he muttered. To Kaylenn he said, "Kids these days." He laughed a small laugh. The music was loud. He wondered how long it would take before these kids all got busted.

There were a lot of young kids and the idiots who supported them inside. Josh didn't care whether these young teens were drinking or not since he did it too but at least the twenty somethings should've known how to keep them in check. He shrugged at Kay's question, "Don't care. Free booze is free booze. Let's try to find some before this place gets busted." He began to walk toward the kitchen.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Nodding, Kayla walked towards the Kitchen with Joshua, trying her best to avoid eye contact with anyone. She hadn't ever really crashed a party of any sort before, so naturally, kaylenn was a little skeptical of what her actions should be. The house was pretty large, the music coming from the main room everyone was in; Overall, the house was crowded and filled with noisy music and noisy drunks. It was a little funny, Kaylenn thought.

Once in the kitchen, there were no coolers on the ground, just a fridge. "Well... Where do they keep the booze at?" Kaylenn asked, knowing at parties that were so huge like these, there should of atleast been three or four coolers of beer. Shrugging, and wlaking towards the large metal doored fridge, she opened up both sides and a bottle of beer spilled out, onto the floor. "Crap." Kaylenn muttered, feeling the beer on her shoe.

The fridge was overall stocked with cooler drinks, vodka, rhum, things to mix drinks with - everything. "Do these people even eat food?" Kaylenn questioned, not seeing one single food item in the large fridge. Kaylenn grabbed a Kahlua Mudslide drink, and popped the top off, then took a small sip. "mm."
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:43 pm

"Good job, Kay" Josh joked when the bottle broke. He reached in next to her grabbed the bottle of whiskey, "Ah, my poison of choice." He twisted off the cap and drank straight from the bottle. "Cheers!" he said and held the bottle out to her to clink bottles.

The house seemed full of very drunk kids. "They obviously don't eat," he commented, "because if they did, they all wouldn't be this wasted." He drank more and enjoyed the burn. Some teen girl came up to him, "Hey you!" she said slurring her words. "That's my whiskey!" She reached up and tried to pull the bottle out of his hand. Josh raised his arm up, "You've had enough." He took another gulp and raised the bottle up. The girl reached up and tried to grab the bottle. She gave up, "You're cute." She then stood on her tip toes and tried to kiss him, "Hey, whoa, hey." He slid away from her and went to Kaylenn. "I'm with her." He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. "If you want to try that shit on me again, my girl here will kick your ass." The girl seemed to whimper and she backed away. Josh watched her go and laughed. He took another sip and didn't realized that he was still holding onto Kay.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Kaylenn giggled, and downed half of the small bottle her drink came in. "Ugh, they need to make like, a big litre of this drink." Kaylenn said. She never could get enough of the Kahlua Mudlides. They tasted good. and was alcoholic too, which was a bonus. Looking around the kitchen, Kaylenn nodded. "Huh, I wonder what their cupboards are stocked with then." She said, a small hint of serious gazing in her tone. "Maybe their vampires." She added sarcastically.

Looking at a teenie who walked up towards Joshua and began hitting on him, Kaylenn let out a loud laugh. She was rediculous, really. Completely plastered, hair a mess - she was a mess. When Joshua slung his arm around her waist, and his lips brushed against her forehead, Kaylenn's face went a little flustered, and pink. "Bitch, I'll mow you down." Kaylenn said in an extremely strict and serious tone, though she was really trying to hide a smile. She'd never threatened anyone before, and beat anyone up. With an exception of the occassional slap and fist here and there.

Clearing her throat, Kaylenn took another sip from her drink. "Pathetic little girls." She mumbled to herself, annoyed.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Josh looked down at Kay. He took another sip. "Guess it's a good thing you're with me tonight. I don't need to really think on my feet to get away from these drunk chicks." He finally realized he was still holding Kay by the waist. She slid his arm out from around her and shoved it in his pocket.

He put the bottle on the counter. "Can have some?" he asked jerking his head toward her bottle. He didn't wait for an answer and took the bottle from her. He took a sip and handed it back, "Eh, it's not bad." He picked the whiskey back up and drank more of that. "Wonder how long this'll last," he mused. He shook his head, obviously the booze was starting to get to him.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 pm

"They're so annoying. Though I think obnoxious drunk guys are the worst." Kaylenn said, sipping her drink once again. Feeling Josh's arm slide out from around her waist she had forgotten was there, he also took her drink away, too. "Well I like the mudslides. They taste good." Kaylenn said, taking another sip from the bottle after Josh handed it back. She slammed it onto the counter; It was empty.

Laughing at Josh and his whiskey, Kaylenn searched the fridge for another bottle of something alcoholic for her to drink. "Vodka!" Kaylenn sang loudly, grabbing the clear bottle which was only half full. Popping the lid off of that, too, she walked back towards Josh and a small smile appeared on her face. Taking a small chug from the bottle, she coughed a little. "Holy. Strong enough..." Swallowing hard a few times to ease the burn she felt in the back of her throat, she wondered how often Josh went out to party. Kaylenn went out every weekend, and sometimes on the week too.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Joshua laughed at Kaylenn's face. He drank more of the whiskey. "You went through the other bottle quick," he commented. He looked around the house, "Wonder if I can smoke in here." He shrugged and pulled out the pack of cigarettes. It didn't matter to him if this house allowed smoking or not. He stuck the cigarette between his lips and pulled out his lighter. He lit up and took a long drag. He sighed.

"So, what should we do now?" He looked around the house. He could only saw part of the house from where he stood. The music was still loud but the people seemed to be quieting down. Josh didn't care so much, he was feeling buzzed again. He looked at Kay. She looked pretty. Josh titled his head to one side and studied. He didn't really see her earlier because they were outside. Now that they were inside, he was wondering if it was the fact that he saw her or because he was drinking. Something about her was catching his attention now.

He shook it off when he heard sirens. His head snapped up. He took on more sip of the whiskey and dropped the cigarette into the almost empty bottle. He grabbed Kaylenn's hand, "Come on!" They ran out the back door. He pulled her across the backyard. Luckily, this yard wasn't fenced in. He ran over a few yards until they hit a fence. Josh was breathing heavily, "Damn cigarettes."
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yeah, I guess I did." Kaylenn said, giggling softly. The bottle wasn't very large, though; It was smaller than anything she'd ever chugged before. "I'd laugh so hard if a smoke detector went off." She said, gesturing towards the cigarette Joshua was holding between his fingers. Getting the slight hint Josh had a small buzz going on, she chugged a little more of the vodka, slowly feeling the alcohol. Looking up at Josh, she shrugged. Kaylenn wasn't one for reasonable ideas. "Well, we could uh." Kaylenn said, fishing her mind for ideas. Nothing.

Hearing the sirens too, a smile appeared on her face. A little unusual, but she liked the excitement of it all. Keeping the bottle in her hand, Kaylenn felt Josh take her other hand, and ran out the door dragging her behind. The yard in the back wasn't fenced in, which was rather nice. Running along, she felt a little dizzy, like she had stood up too fast or something. "Woah." She sighed, as the two stopped. Handing the bottle to Josh, she shook her head slightly. "I don't think I need anymore of this."

Hearing a few yells from the house, she figured it had been busted pretty quick. She was thankful she and Josh got out without having to deal with the cops. Looking over at Josh who was breathing heavily, she raised her eyebrows at him just a little. "Are you okay?" Kaylenn asked, placing her now empty hand on his back.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 pm

"I'll be fine after a little more of this," he smiled and took a sip from the bottle she had handed him. Josh's breathing slowed a little, "Ah, better." He looked up and down the yard, "We should probably keep moving. If the cops are a few houses down, I don't want to get busted for trespassing." He held onto the bottle and grabbed Kay's hand with his free hand.

She was definitely feeling a hit from the vodka. It certainly was strong. Josh could feel it in his head too. "We should probably get rid of this before we're deathly ill come morning." He chucked the bottle into the bushes and head the glass shatter. "Such a waste."

They made it to the street. They were already a few blocks away from the busted party. Josh figured he could get home in fifteen minutes if he walked and didn't get into any fights. He tugged Kaylenn to a stop. He put one hand on each of her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "How far do you live from here?" He figured he'd either help her home or she'd make it herself. Either way, the night was winding down.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Kaylenn smiled, hiding a laugh as Josh sipped from the vodka. She didn't really think it would help, but apparently it did. "Yeah, right." Kaylenn said, running with Joshua a few more blocks. She took the vodka back, and took a sip and handed it back to Josh. When he threw it in the bushes, Kaylenn had a small urge to go search for it; She wasn't exactly finished with the bottle just yet. "Deathly ill." Kaylenn repeated, nodding. She was glad Josh was there to throw away the vodka, for she wouldn't of been able to. Wasting alcohol wasn't something she did.

The sound of the sirens was low, and Kaylenn could barely hear them. When Josh's hands grabbed each of her shoulders, she was a little shocked. Or maybe it was just the alcohol that made everything seem so exaggerated. "I live uh." Kaylenn looked around, just to see where the two of them were. "Twenty minutes away. or something like that." She shrugged, staring Josh back in the eye. Kaylenn knew she would be able to make it back to her home, and even if she couldn't, she'd find somewhere to pass out.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm

"Which way? I'll walk with you. It's late and you are so drunk," Josh began to laugh at the last part. It wasn't funny. He usually didn't laugh when he drank either. He stopped laughing and let her go. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "I live that way," he pointed in the way they had already been walking.

Josh looked down the street. Actually, he wasn't looking at anything; he was thinking. "If worse comes to worse, you can stay at my place. I'm pretty sure Keith's out for the night." He nodded a few times and put a hand to his head. Too much movement for him. "God that was such a terrible idea," he muttered to himself. He wasn't sure if he was talking about the head movements or mixing alcohol though.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 pm

"That way." Kaylenn said, pointing straight, then pointing towards the left. "Somewhere down there. I think." She mumbled, a small giggle erupting from her. The fact that she wasn't too sure where she was, or where her house was, seemed to be rather funny. "No, if worse comes to worse I'll sleep in a ditch." Kaylenn corrected him, unsure if her sentence made complete sense. Sleeping at Josh's house wouldn't be all that bad; If she were sober, she'd probably refuse, though she wasn't sober at this time.

"So which way were we going?" Kaylenn asked, knowing she sounded like an idiot. She couldn't help it though, it was the alcohol. Laughing at herself, she smacked her paled lips together, and rubbed her eye, some of her mascara rubbing off onto her hand.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 pm

"We... are gonna go that way," he pointed in the direction both he and Kaylenn had pointed. Josh began walking and hoped Kay was behind him. He was a little worried he would turn around and she'd be flat on her face. He turned and started walking backwards and on his toes. "Good to know I can still march backwards," he commented.

He kept a close eye on her. Joshua wanted to help her as best he could. He didn't want her hurt of kidnapped. He did not want that on his head or conscious. He was going to get her to shelter of some kind whether she wanted to go or not. He couldn't figure out why he felt so strongly about that but he did. Normally, he would have left the dumb bitch at the party. Not Kaylenn. She was becoming more and more important to him and he had only met her hours before.

Then Joshua tripped. He managed to stay on his feet but he figured it wasn't a good idea to march backwards while intoxicated. He slowed down his steps to walk next to Kay. If she needed help, now he was there for her and vice versa.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 pm

"Right." Kaylenn agreed, following behind Joshua a little slowly, though she managed to keep a pace of somesort. As Josh turned around and began walking backwards, Kaylenn shook her head. "Don't do that." She sang, her words exaggerated and long. Kaylenn's feet tripped over a few times, though she never fell. Amazingly enough, she kept her balance, which was unlike any night before. Usually she'd be falling all over the place, people staring and some even laughing ocassionally.

As Josh looked at Kaylenn, she stared back. He was rather attractive, something she hadn't even acknowledged before. She was about to say something along the lines of 'you're cute,' though, she remembered back t what had happened with the teenie girl who had said the same thing. Kaylenn giggled at her thoughts, and kept walking, her ankles a little sore from bending so much.

Kaylenn saw Josh trip, and her arms instantly flew to the air. Maybe the alcohol had made the trip a little more exaggerated than it needed to be. "Oh my god, are you like, okay!" Kaylenn exclaimed, rushing over towards Josh, slightly crashing into him, unable to slow herself down or stop.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Josh laughed as Kaylenn stumbled all over the place. It was hard not to. He raised an eyebrow when she started giggling. He was about to ask what was so funny when he tripped. She came rushing up to him and he grabbed her arms as she crashed into him. He laughed a little more, "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?"

He waited until both he and Kay were stable enough to stand. His head was beginning to feel fuzzy but he ignored the feeling. It was rare that he got sick from alcohol. He'd just have a terrible hangover in the morning. He wondered how Kaylenn would feel when she woke up. He hoped he didn't have to deal with her puking in the bushes or something as they walked.

Joshua let go of her arms and let them stand for a second. Then he started walking again. He looked at the buildings, "Hey, I know where I am. My apartment's like right there." He pointed across the street to a building on the other block. "Do you want to stay here tonight or shall we continue to your house?"
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Laughing along with Josh, though she wasn't sure just what was funny, she spoke. "I'm great." The words came out long and exaggerated, and rather louder than she had expected. "pfft, that was loud." Kaylenn mumbled to herself, her smile appearing on her lips again. Kaylenn felt fine; It was very rare she got sick from drinking alcoholic beverages, though sometimes the nausea would sneak up on her.

Looking around the street they were on, it appeared they were on Joshua's street. "Oh, that place?" Kaylenn said, pointing to an apartment building - the same place Joshua had been pointing to. Deciding if she should stay or go, Kaylenn looked down the long street. her house was still a ways away. She'd prefer to stay at Josh's house and then leave in the morning, or whenever she woke up. She knew Josh was a little tipsy, and the thought ran across her midn that he might not remember he had invited her over - though at this point in time, that didn't really matter to Kaylenn.

"Yeah, I'll stay here." She said, and quickly remembered her manners - which she barely uses. "Thanks." Kaylenn stood around and waited for Josh to lead her in.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Josh nodded when Kaylenn agreed to stay over. He pulled a set of keys out of his jeans' pocket and started crossing the street. He looked up as he walked and read all the numbers. A few times he had been so wasted that he tried to get into someone else's apartment because he forgot which was his. Finally he spotted the correct number. He stuck the key in the lock and pushed the door open with his shoulder.

He swung the door wide. "This is my humble abode. I hope it's to your liking." He laughed a little. Once Kay was inside he shut the door and locked it. "Keith! You here?" Joshua wanted to wake his roommate if he were there or make sure that he or Kay wouldn't walk in on him with a lady friend. Josh shook, that last thought held bad memories. No one responded. Josh hoped that it meant Kieth was out for the night.

He made his way further into the apartment. "Do you mind the couch?" he was grabbing a blanket and extra pillow out of the closet for Kaylenn. "If you do, you can sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch. I can't guarantee that Keith's bed is STD free." He placed the stuff on the couch and went into the kitchen. He took a bottle of water out of the fridge and drank from it. "Want anything?"
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Being led up towards the apartment, Kaylenn's eyes grew wider. She'd never really been in an actual apartment before. She was usually at her house, or at a house party. Kaylenn ran a hand through her dark hair, and stroked it repeatedly. It felt a little tangled, though it was still soft enough to make it nice.

Looking around the apartment, Kaylenn nodded. "I like it." She said quietly, though it was more of a comment to herself than anything. Kaylenn giggled at Joshua's words; they seemed so silly. Waiting for some sort of a response from what Kaylenn assumed was Josh's roommate, she sat on the couch.

"No, i'm fine with the couch." Her words slurred a little as she stretched and yawned. "Nah, I'll take the couch over an STD anyday." Giggling Kaylenn hoped Keith wouldn't come home with a girl the same night she was there. Resting her head gently on the pillows and blankets Josh had put on the couch beside her, she shrugged. "Do you have coffee?" Kaylenn asked. Whenever she went out drinking, she'd always end up somewhere with coffee. Whether it be a friend's house, her own house, or a coffee shop open 24/7.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next