Poster Girl (Privavte 1x1)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Poster Girl (Privavte 1x1)

Post by ravenroses on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Josh opened up the freezer. The can of coffee in there was empty. He put the can back in the freezer instead of throwing it out. He checked out the cabinets next. By luck they had a packet of instant coffee. He got a mug and out and heated up some water in the microwave. When the microwave beeped, he pulled out the mug and mixed up the coffee.

"I can't guarantee it's any good but you are still tipsy so it might taste okay," he passed the mug onto her. He didn't sit on the couch next to her. Instead, Josh sat on the table they had in the middle of the room. He drank more of his water and looked around the house. It was a little dark except for the kitchen light.

Something came to him, "The bathroom's down that short hallway. You can't miss it. Unless you are too drunk and you wind up pissing on mine or Keith's bed. By the way, if you do that, we might have to kill you." Josh smiled and drank more of the water. He finished the contents and left the bottle on the table next to him. "Well, I'm off to bed. Sleep well," he walked down the hall and entered his room. He kicked off his boots and took off his shirt and plopped down on the bed.

((So, when you post, you can either continue from this night and then do a time skip or not do the night and just time skip. Doesn't matter to me.))
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:45 am

Kaylenn woke up, her eyes fluttering open slowly. Stretching her arms over her head, she let out a quiet yawn. The room she was in was a little cold, so she pulled the blanket that laid on top of her closer to her, and snuggled closely to it. For a few short seconds, she wondered just where she was. Thinking about what happened the past night, she remembered she had met a guy named Joshua. It finally dawned on her, that this was his apartment - along with his roommate, who he didn't remember the name of. Trying to sit up, Kaylenn ended up right where she left off. Her head was full feeling, and throbbing. Kaylenn let out a quick moan, and rubbed her forehead gently, closing her eyes again. She wondered what the time was. Opening her dead looking eyes again, she focused them on the light coming out of the blinds. It made her head hurt even more.

Wondering when Joshua was going to be awake, she layed on the couch snuggled up to her blanket, one hand on her forehead. She felt a little hungry, though she could wait to eat as she usually did.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Joshua had woken up with a heavy head. He sat up and put his head in his hands. He forced his head back. He raised his arms up to stretch out. He let out a long yawn. "Ugh, morning already." He got out of bed. The apartment was cool. He grabbed a sweatshirt and zipped it up. He left the room.

Keith's door was open, which meant he never came home. That was fine by him. He made it to the living room and saw a figure on the couch. He nodded. He had forgotten that Kaylenn stayed the night. He quietly walked past her and into the kitchen. He got a bottle of water out of the fridge and drank. The cool water tasted great. He opened a few cabinets. There was no coffee. The cereal was almost gone. He sighed, "Wonder if I have money for the diner."
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Kaylenn heard a door open, and a few footsteps. She was unsure if it was Keith or Joshua. Her eyes opened a little, and she saw Joshua. he gave a quick nod and walked into the kitchen area. Kaylenn stretched once more, and her head pounded once again. She slipped off the couch slowly, making sure her head didn't get any worse. Letting out a small but of a groan, Kaylenn walked towards the kitchen where Joshua was. Holding her head in one hand, Kaylenn managed a small smile on her face. "Uh, Mornin`." She said quietly, her jaw aching slightly. She felt a little awkward standing in a kitchen which wasn't hers. She barely knew Josh and he barely knew her.

Kaylenn took the water from Josh, and sipped it slowly. It felt good, the cold fluid trickling down her throat slowly. She placed the bottle onto the counter, and her stomach growled quietly. "Uh, sorry." Kaylenn mumbled, holding a hand to her stomach. She was rather hungry, and her stomach was beginning to speak to her.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 am

Josh reluctantly gave up his water bottle. He could see she needed the refreshment too so he didn't mind too much. He listened to her stomach growl. He laughed a little, "I'm hungry too. There's no food here. If you'd like, I might be able to treat you to breakfast at the diner." He smiled at her. He was feeling better.

Then he actually looked at Kay. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were hidden. She still looked tired but to him she looked really beautiful. He always liked the way girls looked when they woke up. They were so natural looking. He enjoyed that sometimes. He wondered if she had looked like that the night before. He shook his head, now was not the time to think of that.

"By the way, Keith isn't here. We're lucky. Neither of us have to go through the awkward stage of meeting the chick her brought over." Josh picked up the bottle of water and drank the rest of it. His stomach rumbled but not loud enough to growl. He placed a hand over his stomach. He would get food whether she wanted to go or not.
ravenroses
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm

[I will update this with a reply tomorrow, I promise. Sorry this it taking so lng, by the way. Math is getting in the way of everything Dx]
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3