*Derek Donovan (Jaguar)
*Cameron Donovan (Frog)
*Mioko Valintine
*Noble Talorgen
*Benjamin Valintine
*Tristan Rayn
*Aubrey
*Micca Donovan

Last edited by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Re: The dark realms of Mysticaldragonmagic’s mind

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Name: Robin Moran

First Appeared In: The Chosen Magi

Species: Elf/Mage

Hair color: A light brown, almost confused with sandy blonde at times.

Eye color: A light, bright blue. Like the early morning sky.

Description of Hair: Falling to just below her shoulder blades, it looks coarser than it actually feels.

Description of overall appearance: A rough, over-worked look shrouds Robin. Being a field hand left her with calluses, scars, and muscle.

Fears, why: She is afraid of water, because when she was a child she was told that there was a great water monster in the lake she lived by, and that the monster took young maidens that swam in his lake to his keep and did the unthinkable things to them. Heights, because she believes if you are too high up, and something happens and you scream, no one would hear, and if they did you’d be too far up for them to help you.

Beliefs: She believes that the only person you can trust is the man you work for and his mistress.

Past: When she was eight her parents sold her to Mitch, in order to save their own farm. Mitch and Catherine used her as a field hand until she became of age, and Catherine deemed it inappropriate. Then she settled in as being ‘house-help’.

Feelings about parents/siblings: She is disappointed that her parents sold her, but she understood the reasoning, and she felt that she should be grateful that she could help her family.

Personality: She keeps her real feelings to herself, and is overall obedient. She wishes that she can go out and have fun before she gets too old, but she‘s trapped because she belongs to Mitch and Catherine. There was a time when she was young that she had a fiery spirit, but Mitch made sure she became a docile little kitten.

Talents: Healing and archery.

Weakness: Her fears of the world, and of Mitch’s disapproval.

Best Friend, why: Lester, because he isn’t human…(he is a shape shifter, but she doesn’t know), she met him in the cave. They both swore not to tell anyone about the cave, and they at once became friends. Lester was a cat. Robin always wondered why she could talk to Lester, but she never asked, for fear of hurting his feelings.

Enemy: Neylan, their hate-hate relationship is hard to understand… Even for her creator.

Most proud of, why: Her discovery of a hidden cave, which she kept to herself for a place of sanctity

Most ashamed of, why: Failing, she doesn’t like to disappoint Mitch. If she doesn’t make him happy, then her life is meaningless.

Immediate goals: N/A

Long-term goals: Become an apprentice to a master archer

Likes about self: Her ears

Dislikes about self: She despises how weak she is, despite how hard she’s worked to be just the opposite.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:40 am

Created for: Lies and Truth

-The Lie-
Just say my name, Margaret Marie Lawrence.
I come running when they call, Marie.
My 'birthday' November 15, which makes me, 16.
'Mommy' got a, girl.
But I like, guys.
I'm standing at an impressive, 5’3”.
Let the lie unravel: I live with my grandmother, and her dozens of cats. She needs me with her always. I volunteer to help at orphanages’, there’s a constant tug at me to help those that don’t have a family, and to make sure that they find one. There always feel like there’s something I’m missing, something dancing at the edge of my consciousness…

-The Truth-
Codename: Cybele
My Powers: Manipulation of plant life
How I escaped The Institution: We escaped, the lot of us together, we couldn‘t stay their any longer. It was foolish for them to give us the power and not expect us to use it against them. As a team, we were unstoppable. It was easy after all those years without being yourself to banish it within yourself, to forbid it from your mind completely. Well, it was easy at first, until you forgot about everything, and your powers got idle, normalcy was impossible for Coders. Lately, in my sleep I here that word ‘Coders‘ and I feel this power within me that is both familiar and new to me.

-The Me...-
The color of my words: Green.
Who am I really? The nurturer, I care for my grandmother with a soft hand, and treat everyone else just as sweetly. There’s never much to say, and when there is I perfer actions to words, especially when expressing feelings. .
I can NOT live WITHOUT... Flowers, water lots of water, music, and apples.
Ew get it away... the dark, loud people, sports, scorpions .
When I am in a bad mood I sometimes act... I cry when I get angry, it‘s not a nice feeling, and I don‘t like it. I kill flowers, and I pig out on sugary sweets..
But when I am happy I usually act...I hum when I‘m feeling fantastic, twirl quite a bit, and I make flowers bloom..
Featuring: mysticaldragonmagic.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 am

Name: Karma Dawn Riley
Appearance:
Theme song: The Gummi Bear Song
Personality: Hyper, extremely, her brother swears she’s on a constant sugar high, which is entirely possible with her addiction to dum-dums and gummi bears. Her attention span, or lack there off could rival that of a five year old on Christmas morning. Somehow though, she manages to pass her classes, only her brothers exceeding the importance of her education.
Bio: Karma’s parents never took to like Noble or their older brother Skye. They’d prayed to their spirits for girls, to not poison the world with thoughts of the evil ones. Okay, yeah, so her parents had been a little out there. When Skye had turned seventeen, the Riley’s booted him and younger brother Noble out the door. Karma followed of her own will. She couldn’t bare to be away from Noble that long, they’d shared the same heart beat together at one time, and that meant something. Even if she did think he was an ass.
That had been two years previous, and they’ve never been happier as a family.
Crush: none at the moment
Other: She has a small tattoo just behind her left ear of a crescent moon and a star, Noble has the same one in the same sp

Name: Noble Don Riley
Appearance:
Theme song: S.E.X. -Nickelback
Personality: You could say he had the ‘player’ type of personality, but he’d actually have to get the girls for that to be true. He’s a major flirt and doesn’t usually get past the cheesy pick up line. He’s his ‘charming’ self around his sister though, rough housing with her, and playing pranks whenever possible.
Bio: Growing up, Noble hated his family, well his parents and his sister anyways. He grew up idolizing his brother, for standing strong when their parents beat them down. Karma had an easy life, adored and idolized by the ‘rents, it made Noble despise her, but when she left home, standing by his side even when he’d distanced himself from her, he vowed he’d learn to be closer to her. As siblings should be.
Crush: none at the moment
Other: He has a small tattoo just behind his left ear of a crescent moon and a star, Karma has the same one in the same spot. He also has snakebites that he has to take out for school.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 am

Name: Alice Rae Murphy
Role: The 'woman on the side'
Appearance:
Personality(with slight bio): With sweetness, and obedience as her downfall, Alice's world crumbles around her. Yes, she knows the man she loves put a ring on anothers' hand, and wishes to be wed to her, but when he calls her, and when he's with her, she forgets it's true. She pushes the thought of the other girl from her mind when he says that he loves her. It was true, in her heart she felt if she was patient, kind, and didn't press for ultimatiums then he would learn to love her, and her alone. Growing up in a broken home, she grew up thinking, that the woman of the relationship was the glue that could keep things from falling apart, and that's what she felt she had to do. To stick by his side, and refuse to give up as her mother had. Men just needed time. She could wait.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down