The Angelov Family OOC

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Angelov Family OOC

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 pm

Meet the Angelovs. A prominent family in beautiful Miami Florida. Gypsy relatives have given the Angelovs a knack for money and a way with the opposite sex. The men are debonair, and the women are known as temptresses. They manage to get all they want. Some are more than willing to accept their blood, while others would rather stay from that stereo type. The wealthy family has it's share of fights, and quibbles, but still, they are a family. They care about each other enough to take care of each other if something happens, even if they are fighting. The paparazzi causes a good amount of the drama, but they try staying away, most of the time.

Name;;
Role;; (brother, sister, mom, dad, friend, boyfriend, enemy)
Age;;
Personality;;
Appearence;; No anime

Name;; Phoenix Angelov
Role;; sister
Age;; 17
Personality;; Phoenix tries to be a good girl, but she does like being the gypsy that her family comes from. She is known to play with boys until she gets bored, but that doesn't stop her from being a hopeless romantic, just looking for someone to really love her. She likes being taken care of by the male members of her family, and while sometimes she acts like being so protected bothers her, it really doesn't. Her brothers and mother are very important to her, and she would do anything for them. She will fight with them sometimes, since she is the only daughter, she tends to over react sometimes when her brothers try to say something that she doesn't like.
Appearence;;

Last edited by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more information)
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Re: The Angelov Family OOC

Post by Lightning Strikes on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Damien and I want to join! lol. I told him about it and he started reading over my shoulder. We want to know: can we both play as ourselves... sorta. We are twins and we could play twins in the rp. Up to you.
Lightning Strikes
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Of course. ^-^ Families have twins all the time. I don't see a reason not to...

... And I was going to suggest it next time I saw Seer on XD
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 pm

I totally want in on this one. I just don't know what I should play. Any good suggestions? XD
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Strikes on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Hehe. Well you can always ask either of us questions. We are usually hovering over the same screen. Okay I guess we will put up our profiles. I'll just use this name to post up both profiles. I find it stupid to log in and out of names when we are sitting at the same computer lol.

Name;; Kevin Angelov
Role;; brother
Age;; 19
Personality;; (lol I feel like I am writing a survey) I love to goof around and annoy my siblings and family when I can but I am also protective around 'em. I don't take any insults from anyone and anyone who slanders me or my family will pay for it. I tend to get my revenge one way or another. *cracks nuckles* I don't like taking things seriously unless I have to and it is an important situation. I am more outspoken then Damien.
Appearance;; (no pictures for you XP) Short blond hair and blue eyes. I think my eyes lean more towards green though. I am 6'3 and weigh 169 Ibs. I work out ^^.

Name;; Damien Angelov
Role;; brother
Age;; 19
Personality;; The more responsible one. Like Kev I like to goof around with my friends and family but I am more polite and better mannered in every regard. I do play pranks with him though. I feel like a big brother even though he is technically older than me by a few seconds. I am outgoing and I like to be mysterious when people ask me certain questions. I think I have a shorter temper fuse...
Appearance;; Kevin already said it all. Yay! I didn't have to write a description XP Oh one difference: I think my eyes turn grey sometimes.

Do you need anything else?
Lightning Strikes
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Nothing else I need. ^-^ Thanks guys.

As for you Flieh... I'm ignoring you here XP I will tell you in three seconds. 1... 2...3!
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Strikes on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Coolio.
Lightning Strikes
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh, I want to play. I don't want to be part of the family though... So I'll have to think. Nevermind, I got it, ignore me momentarily.

Last edited by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain malfunction)
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Alrighty. One more brother, I'm thinking, and I think Flieh wants it. So I will need to be persuaded into making another spot for a brother. Lunar is the Mommy, and hopefully Tony will want to be the Daddy, and we will need at least one more sister... AND FRiENDS!
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:21 pm

I'll play a friend! That ok?
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 pm

okay. ^-^

You're so cute Myst.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 pm

Name;; Ryan Angelov
Role;; Brother
Age;; 18
Personality;; Tends to get lost in music often and tries hard to keep up with the work he needs to do. Is somewhat of a daydreamer and is not a fighter. Is much closer to his sister than he is any of his brothers. Is more likely to respond to insults with angry rants than physical actions. Tries to get places by being himself without using the family name and history to do it.
Appearence;;

(Yes. I do want my character to look like the guy from MUSE. So sue me. XD)
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Name: Amelia (Millie) Anne Bouvier
Role: Enemy
Personality: Very much the typical push over, Millie forces herself to dislike the gypsies because her parents told her to. In secret she admires their spirit, their freedom, the care and devotion they have to their family. In front of her parents, or anyone else for that matter, she has to treat them like a walking plaque no matter how far her admiration stretches. Millie and her parents will have to learn that there are too many of them too avoid, and they aren’t going anywhere.
Appearance: Millie practically towers everyone with her extraordinary height of 5’1”. Alright, so she looks like a dwarf next to anyone, not much of a difference really.
Her masses of fiery locks keeps her standing out of the crowd when she’d much rather just blend in, just as her dark grey-blue eyes do.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Accepted, both of you. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Name;; Red McCormick
Role;; friend, possible boyfriend
Age;; 18
Personality;; Red is a quiet new kid in town. He's shy and not all that talkative with those he doesn't know. Once you get him started though, you better have some time to talk. Photography is his passion and he always has his camera slung over his shoulder.
Appearence;;

Anything I'm missing?
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Nope. ^-^ You are accepted as well.

Should we start now or wait for Lunar?
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 am

My goodness you guys, lol. I leave for the night and everything gets sorted. I'm about to leave for school, so when I get there I'll set up a profile. I'm not sure if Tony will participate, but I'm fine with being a single mom until I can convince him, lol.

Edit:

I just got to school and have some running around to do. I'll work out a profile after I get done and settled in, lol. Is this an adopted family? It was a question that popped into my head when I was on my way to school, haha.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 am

I'd say maybe the blonds would be adopted... Blond hair blue eyes don't really go with 'gypsy'. But, I'd ask the birthday boys.

I know I want Phoenix to be the birth daughter.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 am

Ok, I'm just trying to figure out appearance. My characters are normally brunette, haha.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 am

Brunette is good. Blood could be diluted over the years, which is why I said it was up to the brothers if they wanted to be adopted or not. Hungarian, or something else could have found it's way into their blood to make a blond gypsy or even two. XD
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 am

I have no idea what my character would be. Spiky red and black hair is obviously dyed...at least, the red would be. So, that would be black hair and blue eyes normally. Where does that set him? XD
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 am

Again, if you don't want him to be an adopted son, then it could be a whole diluted thing.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:56 am

Gah! I'm horrible at math. I'm trying to figure out my character's age right now, haha.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 am

She could be as young as 36, if she had the twins when she was 16, and on and on. ^-^
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 am

Alright, here we go. I'm like half asleep so hopefully it's not too crappy, lol.

Name;; Lunette Angelov
Role;; Mother
Age;; 37
Personality;; Lunette is a very kind and caring woman. She would do anything for her children and for those close to her. Lunette may be a sweet woman, but that’s not generally the case when someone is messing with her children or someone who is close to her. She has one hell of a temper and it is best not to set it off. She’s not easily set off, but when she is, it’s best to run. And she will do more than just put a gypsy curse on you.
For the most part, she runs a tight ship at home. She, for the most part, does indeed know where her children are. They know not to put her in a bad mood, though some like to test the waters every now and then. She tries to be as fair as possible when it comes to disciplining her kids, but sometimes she finds that she’s a bit too hard on some while too soft on others. It all just depends on what they have done. All in all, she thinks she’s a good mother and her children get everything they need.
Appearance;; Lunette stands at the height of five foot six inches. She has chocolate brown eyes that can peer into the depths of anyone’s soul. Some even swear when she gets angry you can see fire dancing in them. Her skin is flawless, not a wrinkle insight despite having children that often drive her crazy with their antics. Her skin is slightly darker than those of her children, giving her more of a tan complexion, which wasn’t passed down. She has curly dark brown hair, which falls down slightly past her shoulders. She has a curvy body, which is slim, but not too slim.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next