The Angelov Family IC

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Angelov Family IC

Post by Mack on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 am

Red nodded as she spoke, wondering where the park was. He smiled sheepishly, shaking her hand. "Pretty name you have there. Call me Red." then nodded to her brother, who apparently disliked him. He quickly shot his eyes to the ground.

"So, um," he shoved his hands into his pockets, he never was good at talking. "Just moved in next door," he said stupidly, not knowing what else to say. "How long have you lived here?" he finally worked up the courage to look at her. Man was she pretty, he thought about the girls back home and how none of them looked like this, not even close. His phone vibrated in his pocket. "Oh, um, hold on just a second," he said pulling it out.

"William, where are you? You didn't give me a good answer. Will you be back in time for dinner? Will you-" he cut her off before she could really get going.

"Ma, I'm outside on the side walk. Chill out, I'm legally an adult remember?" She hated it when he said that. Dad would just laugh and say, "Yeah all the more reason for me to kick you out," but he never really meant it. She grumbled a bit, miffed at him.

"Fine, call me if you're not home in an hour," she said and hung up. He did the same and dropped the phone back into the pocket of his jeans.

"Sorry 'bout that," he blushed again. He hated it when phones interrupted conversations. Especially stupid ones from his mother. "Where were we?"
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

Phoenix smiled, saying a quick, "Thank you, Red." before he went on with questions, and then his phone rang. She looked away, and after her brother, telling herself that she would talk to him later, she just couldn't leave the new guy, it would be rude, and weird.

When he was done, she smiled and shook her head. She'd heard his side of the conversation, not that she was eavesdropping. Instead, she couldn't help hearing. Her mother never would have done that, calling out of no where. She was definitely her little girl, but she had her big brothers to look out for her.

"No problem." She said. "I've lived in Miami all of my life, this house for only about five years." She said. "My family wanted some place new, I suppose." She said, with a shrug.

"Want me to show you to the park?" She asked.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 am

"Cool," he said. "I lived in the same place in Tennessee all my life, actually never been anywhere outside of it. My parents always talked about moving here but never did until now. Tell you the truth, I thought the entirety of Florida was just a tourist trap." He kicked a rock as he walked along.

When they got there, Red automatically turned his camera on and started to shoot. The way the sunlight wove through the trees here was beautiful, especially one willow tree that Red became obsessed with. "You know this place is perfect," he said as his finger hit the button and another moment in time was captured.

That's what Red liked about photography so much, what had sucked him in as a little kid. It was like bottling up time, certain moments and views and experiences, and sharing them, remembering them. He couldn't get enough of it.
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 am

Millie froze again, turning to face the blonde. “Pardon. I-I wasn’t ignoring… Just not disturbing. That’s polite… To not disturb people while they are pondering.” Millie flushed as she stumbled over her words, she felt like an idiot. Oh, and if her parents knew she was talking to him, surely she’d be disowned. The last thing she needed was for her family to hate her. It would tear her to pieces.

The brazen blonde spoke her name though, making Millie flinch. She didn’t like people to know her, she tried her best to blend in, but Mr. Notorious Playboy knew her name. Toying with her fiery curls, Millie took a step closer to the swings. “It’s Amelia actually. Millie is what my superiors call me.”

She wanted to slap herself for the way that sounded, even in her whisper of a voice, it sounded haughty. “I’m not meaning that I’m better than you. Just that we’re on equal footing.” she hoped that made her sound less like a stuck up snob. She hadn’t meant it to sound so crude.

Taking another backwards step to the swings, she halted, debating once more. On one hand she could be her parents obedient pet, and tell him to shove off. On the other, she could be as sweet as was in her nature, by being her. Her parents wouldn’t know, right? Flashing a shy smile, she glanced at the swings and back to the blonde gypsy. “Do you want to swing with me, Kevin?” she asked, hoping she’d gotten the right twin.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 am

Phoenix nodded, feeling bad that he had never left Tennessee. She'd gone a few places, but her mother liked them to see things, so that it would broaden their minds. She'd even been allowed to go to Aspen with just her friend, and Ryan. She did everything with Ryan, he was her best friend.

When he started taking pictures, saying that it was a perfect place, she smiled, beaming him one of her more sought after smiles. It brightened her face, her blue eyes shined and it was like the world was perfect, or that was what her family said. Her family always wanted her to smile like that, and were always trying for it. However, she was not prone to smiling like that. She could be rather introverted at times, not wanting people to be around her except her family.

"And you say it's a tourist trap?" She teased him, looking at the willow. "We have places like this all around here. It's perfect around here, except for tropical storms or hurricanes. Then it's just fun." She said, her eyes widening when she said 'fun'.

"So, do you want to stay with the willow or find other trees?" She asked, teasing slightly.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

"Ha, sorry bout that, just wanted to get it from every angle I could. You know, trees are great in the early morning. They always see the sun from more than one prospective. Sometimes I wish certain people would learn a lesson from then," he laughed. "Let's check out that Turkey Oak," he pointed to the magnificent tree. Next to a playground. Here, he was like a kid in a candy store. He snapped a few shots of the playground as well. As he strode across the grass, looking only at the tree and trying to decide how to frame the picture, he almost stepped on a blond figure in the grass. The guy had even been sitting up, Red felt stupid as hell for missing him.

"Oh, um, sorry," he said, embarrassed. "I didn't uh, didn't see you there." He walked faster toward the tree like a frightened dog. Why was he so awkward? God, you would think he would eventually learn that his own little world caused stuff like this. Yet he never did...
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Phoenix shook her head. "What are you apologizing for? Being artistic? I wish I was artistic, I can appreciate the stuff, but my pictures turn out blurred and my drawings are little squiggles." She told him with a laugh at herself. She started walking with him to the Turkey Oak, whatever that was, and watched him.

She looked down at the person he almost stepped on and smiled. "Hey Damian." She said, before getting another look. "Oops. Sorry, Kev." She told him, blushing slightly. There were very few differences that put the twins apart and sometimes when she was distracted, she couldn't tell her own brothers apart.

"Red, that's one of my other big brothers, Kevin." She said, nodding at the blond. "If you see him around.. Well, it might not be him." She explained. "Kevin, this is our new neighbor, Red." She explained.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Strikes on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Kevin continued to grin at her. She hadn't expected to be caught as she had walked away. He understood though. He often saw her parents and they were mean bastards. They always gave him superior looks and disgusted grimaces. He should have been used to it by now, but it still annoyed him. He was still a person. Being a gypsy didn't mean much really.

At her comment, he couldn’t help but laugh at her. "Don't worry sweet heart. I didn't take offense. And, you are right. We are equals as long as you have an open mind." His smile brightened on his face and reached his eyes when she guessed his name right. "Yup. I would love to swing with you. How did you know it was me and not Damien?" he asked and sat up on the grass with a stretch before he decided to actually stand and walk with her.

That's when he noticed a shadow. A man with a camera was taking pictures and nearly toppled him over. He fell backwards back onto the grass and put his hands up, thinking the man would fall on him. Realizing that he wasn't going to get squished, he put his hands down.

"It's okay man. Happens to all of us." Then he spotted his sister and smiled. "Hey Sis." He laughed at the fact that she mistook him for his twin. "You’re distracted. Red hmm? You deciding to make him your boy friend?" he teased her and stood up. He wiped the grass off of him and ruffled his sister's hair.
Lightning Strikes
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Kayla stormed out of her house, slamming the large white wooden door behind her. Her black heels she picked up at the newest shoe store clicked against the pavemented side walk as she walked furiously fast. She heard her mother call to her from the front door, though she didn't exactly care what she had to say at the point. What happened, happened and there wasn't anything Kayla could do to reverse it.

Dressed in her grey dress with a few small ruffles around the bottom and a high-waisted brown belt, Kayla's blond hair was a little wavy from the night before, her bangs tied back into braids on the side of her head. Kayla was nearing the Angelov family household now, her anger brushing away slowly as she walked. Her pace had calmed, and she was now walking at a normal pace.

Walking up towards the house that had felt like a home more than her own, Kayla gave the door a few knocks, and sat on the bench outside of the door. She sat quietly, waiting for someone to answer. She had a small feeling most of the kids were already out somewhere, though she was sure someone in the house would be able to tell her where most of them were.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 pm

The sound of knocking woke Ryan from his saddened slumber. Begrudgingly lifting himself up, he wiped the sleep tears from his eyes and stretched. He walked slowly around to the front of the house, feeling a little less tired than before. He saw Kayla, a friend of the family, waiting quietly on the bench. Taking a deep breath, he walked quickly to the bench and sat next to her.

"Hey Kayla, what's up?" he looked at her face, noticing a lack of cheer. "Is everything okay? You seem unhappy..." Ryan ran a nervous hand through his hair, not feeling confident in his ability to be helpful after just waking up. His eyes were clearer now, his motivations less clouded by sleeplessness. He genuinely wanted to help her, he did not want her to be unhappy. He closed his eyes for a moment to try to dispell his nerves, he had known her for a comparitively long time and had no reason to feel awkward with her.

After a short time of fighting with a likely sleep-clouded mind, he finally gave her a hug. It was tight, his sign of closeness and desire to spread some kind of cheer. "You know you can tell me if something's wrong. We've known each other for, pretty much, ever," he smiled at her, hoping to make her smile back. Admittedly, Ryan felt like he was having a very strange day and was not sure why. He really wished he could talk to Phoenix about it, but she was busy, off with some guy he knew was trying to take her away.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Seeing Ryan come out of the house and greet her, she didn't bother to plaster of a fake smile as she usually would when she's upset. "Hey Ryan." Kayla hadn't noticed the somewhat tired expression on his face. She was too fixated on the fight her and her parents had the night before. Turning towards Ryan, her face facing his, she shrugged, and slouched a little on the bench.

"I went out partying last night, and came home just the least bit tipsy." Kayla stated, a small sigh escaping from her pink glossy lips. "The parents were awake, waiting for me. And you know how they don't approve of me drinking - or anyone else, for that matter." Feeling Ryan's arms pull her in, she wrapped her arms around him tightly, pressing her face into his shoulder. After a few seconds, she pulled away and bit her bottom lip.

"I don't mean to whine about anything, but it just seems to weird to me. I'm not 15 years old, or anything." Kayla said, knowing she sounded like a whiner. But she couldn't help it. Her parents were always giving her heck for everything she did that they didn't approve of. SHe figured she'd be moving out soon enough, anyways. Ryan's words brought a small smile to kayla's face, her eyes less dead looking than before. "Thank god for Ryan." Kayla said, though mostly to herself.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

When she pulled away, he gently pulled her back. He found himself feeling more secure with her face against his shoulder than when she put distance between them. "Yeah, parents can be uptight and annoying like that. I mean...I don't really approve of drinking, but..." Ryan smiled at Kayla. "You know I won't lecture you about it or anything," he kept holding her tightly, trying to get her to smile more. He hated when Kayla and her parents fought, it always hurt Kayla so much and it bothered him quite greatly.

Ryan caught her quiet thanking of the higher powers for him and he smiled. "I'm around whenever you need me, alright? I don't want you to think you have to deal with this stuff alone," he positioned her so he could like into her eyes and he smiled widely at her. "Don't worry, you're not whining. When problems arise, it's perfectly normal to be unhappy about it. Trust me, I know that from fairly constant experience," her gave her a short, friendly back rub and let out a short, quiet sigh.

"Hey...wanna go for a walk? I'm not really doing anything today and I could use the time away with a friend," he smiled at her again, scanning through his head for this phantom feeling he had that he knew was not friendship, but refused to make itself plain. Ryan looked into her eyes again, not knowing at all what she would see back in his. He wondered exactly what the gates to his soul projected out to those who looked back in. What was his soul disclosing to Kayla right now? Was it telling her what he felt that it would not even tell him?
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Lunette watched as Damien moved to make breakfast, but her gazed moved to her daughter who was making her way out of the kitchen, followed by her brother. She shook her head slowly before taking one of the unoccupied seats at the island. She smiled sweetly at her son when he placed the plate down in front of her. She noticed there was extra food off to the said; she assumed it was for Kevin, who was still asleep as far as she knew. She was pulled from her thoughts by the voice of Damien.

“I’m not sure, Damien. I may go out for a bit, since it seems none of my children want to spend time with me,” she laughed. She began to pick at her food, taking a single bite before speaking again, “What about you?” She asked after swallowing, “Have any plans for today? Going to check out the new neighbors or something? I can only assume that’s where your sibling went,” she commented with a roll of her eyes. She only hoped that none of them got into any sort of trouble. It was bad enough they had one family who that they were voodoo sorcerers or something to that extent. The last thing they needed was for their new neighbors to think so as well.

Her thoughts were once more interrupted when she heard a knock at the door. Her eyebrow rose slightly as turned from her plate that was nearly empty. She excused herself as she made her way to the front door. She peaked through one of the windows, spotting Kayla and Ryan. Instead of bothering them, she turned and went back to the kitchen. “Seems that Kayla has stopped by,” she commented. “Why don’t you go out, Damien? It seems that your other brothers and your sister are already out. I’ll check on Kevin, but I suddenly get the feeling he’s already left as well. I’ll put his food way and do the dishes,” she commented after she finished her breakfast and made her way to the kitchen sink.

“Go on, it’s a nice day,” she said turning to him, giving him a gentle smile. She turned back to the sink and began to wash the dishes. She had gotten used to being on her own over the years. Her children were independent, and she loved that about them all. Now it was just a matter of figuring out what she was going to occupy herself with. She decided on going out to see her parents, considering it had been a few weeks since they last saw one another. She wasn’t sure how much time she had left with them, so it was best she got to see them as much as possible. Plus, the kids would be happy because they always seem to send some sort of goodie along with her to give them. She quickly wrote a note to her children, leaving it on the refrigerator and headed out.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 pm

"Hey, squiggles count as art... modern art," he laughed. "I'm sure you have some other talent though. Now I sound like a motivational speaker."

Red blushed more deeply then he had yet today at what Kevin said. "Ha, no, no, nothing like that," he bit his lip. "It's nice to meet you though," he nodded.

"Might not be him?" he asked Phoenix. "Are we suddenly in a science fiction movie? Parallel worlds or something?" he raised an eyebrow, a goofy look overtaking his face. "Not that it would be a problem, just news to me."

He snapped a few more pictures before putting the camera back on his shoulder. He didn't want to bore anyone with his own obsession, after all it couldn't be much fun following an awkward and klutzy photographer.
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Feeling Ryan pull her closer ever so gently, Kayla rested her chin on his shoulder. Knowing that Ryan didn't drink either, she felt a little bit like an idiot for even bringing it up aroudn him. "Right, I know. But I don't understand why my parents are so uptight about it." Rethinking about what she had said, she realized why her parents cared so much nearly instantly. Reading the newspaper once a month - if that - Kayla had read some pretty gruesome stories about things that happen to young girls while they're drunk. Still, Kayla wouldn't let herself become wasted; It wasn't lady like at all.

When Ryan had set the two of them close together, though far enough away so they could look at eachother's faces, Kayla's cheeks went a little pink. It wasn't very noticeable, however. Looking away from Ryan's eyes, and down towards her hands which were folded beside her, she smiled to herself. Kayla looked back up at Ryan and a small giggle escaped from her lips. "Don't kid me, I am whining." She said in a serious tone, though the smile she held on her face threw it away.

Nodding, Kayla agreed to go on a walk with Ryan. She, too, had nothing better to do; And she most definately didn't want to head back home anytime soon either, for her parents were probably still blowing steam from the fight. Looking out onto the porch, she knew that Ryan was staring at her again; Looking back at him, she stared into his eyes also. His eyes were so fluid, it was like they were speaking to her. Quickly shaking any thoughts out of her mind, she stood up and pulled Ryan up with her hand, grabbing his. "Where are we off to?" Kayla asked, not letting go of Ryan's hand.

It was a little scheme she had. Kayla had the slightest bit of romantic attraction towards Ryan. Therefor, she would hold his hand. Depending on which way he took it - whether it be a friendly gesture or something more - there was no way she could end up looking like an idiot. And that, for Kayla, was important.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Smiling as Kayla pulled him off of the bench, he looked into her eyes again, his brain jumping at how beautiful they truly were. He felt his cheeks warm up a bit and he blinked hard, trying to get it to stop before it was noticeable. Ryan shot her a sly smile, one very few people saw from him. "Trust me, you're not whining. Fights with parents are perfectly good things to complain about," he held her hand, too, not wanting to let go of it for a reason he could not find amongst the information in his head. He always thought he relied way too much on his head for answers.

Ryan walked off the porch, leading Kayla gently along, noticing her shoes and how difficult it would be to move quickly in them. For the first time, his senses took stock of just how nice Kayla looked today. He wondered if maybe it was a good idea to start tuning into what his heart had to say. He had been ignoring it for so long that he probably missed some stunningly important messages. Standing on the sidewalk with her, he looked around and a thought occurred to him.

"Oh! I have a place I really like to go. Would you like to come with me...?" he asked her with a bit of nervousness that felt very foreign to him. Maybe it was because he never invited anyone else to his little area that overlooked the water. He really liked the serenity and peace of it, the ability to think there without anyone else distracting him. Ryan smiled at her again, the thought he was toying with coming back for the sake of vocalization. "It's a secret...but I'll let you be the only other person that knows about it, okay?"
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Strikes on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 am

Kevin noticed Red's reaction and chuckled. He easily noticed the blush on his face. He wondered if he hit a sensitive spot with his words. He watched him take pictures suddenly fascinated. Why hadn't he thought of this before! He could take pictures of the scenery so he could write better and he wouldn't forget what he saw! It seemed so clear now and he kicked himself mentally at not seeing it sooner. A grin plastered itself on his face and he walked over to Red.

He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and hugged him in a brotherly sort of fashion. "You just gave me an idea. A life saver! I fell like an idiot for not realizing. Oh and the whole 'might not be him' thing... I have a twin," he said. "Now back to business. Can I see those photos when you develop them? I like writing things about scenery. I suck at describing it half the time, and maybe the actual pictures will help."

He moved to let go of him when another thought struck him. "Hey, your the new neighbor right? You guys woke me up this morning. Sort of. Why don't you hang out with the three of us? Oh wait, sorry Millie! I feel like such a jerk now. Do you mind if my sis and our new friend here come along with us? I think it would be cool to have us all have a fun day together," he suggested.
Lightning Strikes
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Ryan stared into her eyes again, Kayla not used to someone looking her in the eyes so often. It was nice, and it made her feel something inside that she couldn't explain very easily. Noticing the pink that appeared on uan's cheeks, Kayla decided not to say anything, which was very unlike her. Being blunt and rather forward with people, she always asked questions others were too afraid to ask. Kayla always saw it as a good thing, though others disliked it. Smiling at Ryan again, she was glad he seemed okay with her whining; Kayla knew a lot of people who couldn't stand to listen to it. Smacking her pink lips together and walking off the porch beside Ryan, hand in hand, she tried to tune out the thoughts that circled and flooded her head.

Kayla nodded. "Yeah, sure." Kayla didn't pick up on the sense of nervousness that Ryan had, thanks to her being oblivious to a few things. Excited about where Ryan had thought to take the two of them, Kayla wondered just where they were headed. Knowing Ryan, if it's a secret it's probably somewhere he hadn't shown anyone before. Or maybe he was toying with her in a way, telling her it was a secret when it really wasn't. Kayla let out a small sigh and shook her head at herself for thinking about things so much.

"A secret, really?" Kayla's voice chirped. "Then let's go, I want to see it." She giggled, as she picked up her walking pace.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Damien listened to his mother in interest while he nibbled on his food. By her words, he wondered if she didn't feel loved by everyone. It was true everyone usually went out and did their own thing. He didn't want his mother to be lonely. He debated on what he would do to. Some of his siblings already went to go and greet the neighbors so he didn't find any reason to go with them. They would just overpower the newbie.

"I don't really know. You know me. I am usually lazing on the computer. It is a nice day out though. I'll think of something when I finally get outside. And Mom, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. All my friends are out with their parents on camping trips or really busy at their house..." before he could continue, the door bell rang. He wondered who it would be and motioned to get up when his mother went to the door. He sat back down and finished his breakfast.

When his mother returned, she was already whirling around and getting ready to leave. That was quick, he thought. So everyone had a plan except for him. That was wonderful. He read the note his mother left of the fridge and gave a small smile. Grandma and Grandpa always gave gifts. He sighed and washed his plate before he headed up for his room. He fished around for his cell phone and looked through the contacts he had. He didn't really want to hang out with anyone.

He got dressed in jeans and a black shirt before he headed out. Where would he go? He didn't know. He walked out onto the porch forgetting that his mother had said that Kayla dropped by. He glanced over and saw Ryan with her on the bench. He wondered if there was a relationship brewing. He didn't want to mess anything up for Ryan so he tried to slip by them without being noticed.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Phoenix smiled. "I've never needed a pep-talk before." She teased him. "You actually would make a pretty good motivational speaker." She said. "But, I'm not good at anything. Well, besides what my family says about flirting.." She shrugged.

Looking at her brother, she laughed. "You wish you could get rid of me that easily, Kevin." She said, sticking her tongue out playfully. She laughed when her brother gave Red the hug type thing. "You are going to make him uncomfortable, Kev. Leggo." Still, she was smiling.

She bit her lower lip as she looked at Amelia. The girl's entire family hated theirs. And her brother wanted to hang out with them? "I don't know, Kev... I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable." She said, nodding at Amelia. "Maybe Red and I should just head off and find more trees or something.." Smiling teasingly at Red she said "If you need a model I've always thought about it." She teased, winking at him as she made a pouting face.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Ryan smiled as she picked up the pace and he tried keeping up, noticing Damien try to slip by without disturbing the two of them. When they got to what looked like a small forest, he looked around to make sure no one saw and he led her in, still smiling back at her from time to time, making sure she did not feel ignored. As the trees thinned out slightly, he knew they were closing in on it. He turned to her, looking into her enchanting eyes again, and smiled before saying two words; "We're here."

It was a somewhat high cliff overlooking the water below, the beach visible in the distance. A slight, warm breeze blew through and waterfowl could be seen flying in complex patterns overhead. He helped her sit down carefully on a little pillow he kept next to a tree, in a place fairly untouched by rain. Ryan sat down next to Kayla, still holding onto her hand, not wanting to let it go. He turned to her, still smiling and looking into her eyes, not wanting to break the contact.

He could feel his heart beating rapidly as he sat there with her, just looking at her. Ryan and Kayla had been friends for years, but it seemed like he always felt something more that never made itself clear to him. He thought now that he finally knew what it was. His face was burning up and his mouth had dried out considerably as the words formed in his head, his eyes likely giving him away before he ever spoke. "Hey...Kayla...I...I uh...I r...really like you...you kn...know..." he stopped for a second, his voice quiet and shaky as he tried to speak his feelings. His face was a lot closer to hers than he had realized before. "Um...would...uh...if you would like to...hhhh...Kayla...will you go out with me...? We've known one another for years and...y...you're such an awesome person and...you're really beautiful..." it took him a long time to get the words out, but they came out perfectly when it finally happened. He felt the redness on his face as he nervously awaited her answer.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Giving a quick wave to Damien, she kept up the pace of her walking, and let Ryan lead where they were headed. Being lead into a forest, Kayla looked down at her heeled shoes. "Oh shit." She mumbled, wanting to take the shoes off. There was no way she wanted to ruin them, or kill herself either. "One second." Kayla said, stopping in the middle of the trail. She bent over and undid the small buckle on the side of her heel, and slid one shoe off followed by the next. Steping on the cold ground of the forest felt nice; Her feet were a little pink from walking in the heels.

When they had arrived to the cliff overlooking the water below them, Kayla's eyes instantly grew wider, her blue eyes lighting up. "It's so gorgeous!" She said, being helped onto a pillow beside a tree. Kayla set her heels down beside her, and smoothed down her hair beside her ears, tucking it behind the ear. "How did you find this place?" Kayla asked, truly amused by the place. She had always wondered what it would feel like to be in complete isolation, away from everyone. Though, she was a city girl, there was something amazing about the place her and Ryan were in.

She felt Ryan's gaze look into her eyes again, and her grip tightened slightly on their hands. Something was showing through Ryan's gaze once again, though Kayla didn't exactly pick up on it. She cocked an eyebrow slightly, and wondered what he was thinking. Finally, Ryan spoke up breaking the silence between the two. Hearing the words from Ryan's mouth made her heart throb a little, the pounding getting harder and harder by each breath she took. Her hand instantly rose to her long blond hair, and she ran her fingers through it repeatedly.

A wide smile spread across Kayla's face, her small dimples showing on her cheeks. After a second or two of silence, the feeling got a little awkward. Ignoring that, Kayla giggled, and took her hand from Ryan's hand, and she took her index finger and traced his jaw line with her manicured finger nail. Pulling him into a short kiss, she nodded, her smile still on her face. "Yeah." Kayla's voice was hushed, unsure of just how to answer the question. She knew that her kiss had rather obviously answered it for her. Kayla rested her head against Ryan's shoulder, her hair falling over Ryan's shoulder.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

The kiss surprised him, but when she leaned against him he easily wrapped her arm around her shoulders and held her close, kissing the top of her head. "Thank you," he smiled and spoke quietly, so incredibly glad that she said yes. Ryan lifted her head gently and kissed her sweetly before letting her lean against him again the way she wanted to. "I was just wandering around one day and ended up here, it was breathtaking, so I just kept coming back," he smiled and held her tightly.

He had never felt as happy as he did at this moment, just holding Kayla in his favorite little hideaway. "I'm really glad you like it here, we can come back whenever you'd like," he held her closely and kissed the top of her head again. Ryan realized that for the first time today, he felt more awake and clear-thinking. He thought of things he wanted to say, but he was afraid of making her change her mind. He felt better than he could truly describe now that he had listened to his heart.

He rubbed her shoulder gently as they sat, there was a whole day still ahead of them. Ryan wondered what she might want to do with it, he guessed it must only be 11 at the latest. He was perfectly fine with the idea of sitting here with her all day if that was what she wanted. He felt really natural holding her, he wondered if it was from years of being there when she had been crying or just wanted a hug. "You have anything you want to do today? We can just sit here and cuddle all day if you'd like," he smiled and changed how he was sitting so he could wrap both of his arms around her.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Kayla noticed the bit of surprise lingering on Ryan's face, with made her smile again. Feeling his lips press against the top of her head, she let out a long breath, somewhat of relief. When Ryan tipped her head forward and kissed her softly, she didn't feel flustered like she thought she would of been. "Well you've got luck, then." Kayla said, amazed by how easily Ryan had found the place the two were in at the moment. Kayla stared down at the water below the cliff quietly, thinking to herself how she too, had luck. Moving here when she was seven, at first she wasn't happy with it at all. Leaving such a large city - New York - wasn't easy for her. But eversince she met the Angelov family, things had instantly brightened up for her.

Kayla hadn't ever had a real boyfriend before. Just people who she'd toy with; They'd pull her heartstrings and she'd pull them back also. Nothing serious ever came her way, though she had always had a small thing for Ryan. To her, this was special, something new. Kayla wanted to laugh at herself for thinking the way she did, but she kept it inside.

"I'd love to come back here sometime." She replied, glad he wanted to share his secret spot with her. Thinking to herself, she figured she didn't have anything to share with Ryan in return. Kayla didn't have any special places as great as this; Shoe stores were her favorite places of all, and she was sure Ryan wouldn't enjoy taking her shopping. Not most people did. Kayla usually spent hours shopping a week, spending most of her parents money on things she didn't need.

Thinking to herself about what she wanted to do, she shrugged her shoulders a little. "I don't know." She said quietly, not wanting to disturb the silence of the forest. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me." She said truthfully; One thing she always went by was that it's not where you are, it's the people you're with.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Nodding Millie smiled, she could be open-minded, when her parents weren’t hovering over her. The Bouviers though, made it difficult for Millie to make any friends. They had an aire of superiority that pissed people off. Sadly it wasn’t just the Angelov family that her parents believed they were better than. Millie had very different opinions on the worth of others. If anything, she believed she was the one not worth others’ time.

Having parted her lips to tell Kevin it was the fact that he’d called her love, that had given him away, she was startled by the Angelov sister and a boy with a camera she didn’t recognize. Millie took a little step backward, feeling like she was intruding. She ducked down her head during the conversation. Kevin got excited, making Millie smile, she was confused though, when he asked her if it would be alright.

Eyes-wide, Millie jerked her head up to look at him, confusion poorly concealed on her features. Why would he care what she thought. Nobody ever asked if agreed with a plan. Millie was always just told what to do, not ask. The new concept made her hesitate. That was perhaps why Kevin’s sister spoke up next, smoothing things over easily.

“Well… I don’t see why not. I’ve been told, ‘the more the merrier’ lots of times. It would be interesting to test the theory.” Millie finally managed after a few moments of searching for her voice. “Besides, it’s a beautiful morning. Why not spend it in the company of…” Millie hesitated, they weren’t exactly friends. “Neighbors.” she finished awkwardly.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum