The Angelov Family IC

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Angelov Family IC

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Ryan smiled and looked into Kayla's eyes again. "You're right, I do have luck," he gave her another kiss, one that he hesitantly held a little longer, slightly worried that it would put her off. He really liked the feel of pressing his lips against hers, he could tell that part of him had been wanting to do that for far longer than he could really figure out. Something just felt right about sitting here with Kayla as his girlfriend, holding her tightly and looking out over the eye-catchingly blue water. He completely forgot all about the feeling of abandonment he had been left with this morning in the wake of Phoenix finding someone else to focus her attentions on.

The last relationship Ryan had been in was terrible and it ended on a note with just about the same adjective applying to it. She was hateful and jealous and he was never allowed to even breathe in Kayla's general direction when she was around. He loved her with all the depths of his soul, but she walked over him like a doormat. When she left him, it tore him apart for a couple of months, and it still wreaked havoc with his sleeping pattern. He was an easy target for people like her, but somehow, he just knew Kayla was not like that.

"Hehe, I'll cast a vote for just staying here for a while," he kissed her again, another slightly long one, and held her close to him. He was worried, too, that his habit of showing affection too often might make her unhappy with him already. He did not want to push her away as soon as they started. Ryan looked her over as she cuddled up to him, just taking in how beautiful she really was now that his brain was allowing itself to notice. He could not believe he had waited so long for this, it really felt quite perfect to him, but maybe it was just because it was not time before now. Fate has a way of playing games like that.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Giggling softly, she felt Ryan's lips press against hers again. It was a little odd, Kayla thought, of how often he had kissed her. Though Kayla didn't have any real problem with it. No one had shown that much affection to her in a long while. Kissing him back, Kayla entwined her arm with his. Slipping her hand into his hand, she moved in a little closer, though it was barely possible. Her legs leaned against his gently, and pressed the side of her head into the empty space between his shoulder and his own head. It was comfortable to Kayla, though she wasn't sure just how comfortable Ryan felt with it. The wind picked up just a little, making a few small waves in the water appear and vanish. It was unreal, Kayla thought.

Kayla hadn't noticed how jealous Ryan's last girlfriend was. She didn't pay much attention to her anyway; She wasn't someone Kayla wanted to get to know. Ryan's girlfriend always seemed to dislike Kayla for some reason, though she couldn't figure it out. Then she broke up with him, and Kayla had always felt like she was partly the reason for it. Though she'd never bring it up to Ryan, for she was unsure if he still thought about it.

Nodding, Kayla was glad to stay at their spor for a little while longer. Usually places like these wouldn't be so interesting to Kayla. She was all for large buildings with over 100 floors, expensive shopping boutiques and the such. Ryan held Kayla close to him again, and she felt his lips press against hers. The kiss seemed so short, though it wasn't. Kayla felt Ryan pulling away, and she didn't want that. Pulling him back into the kiss, her hands on the back of his head gently tangled in his red hair. Ryan's hair had always been an interest in Kayla's. She'd never known anyone to have red hair.

Pulling away from the kiss, she looked downwards, and a smile appeared on her pink lips. Kayla had always liked the company of Ryan very much so. Though she never really thought he'd ever ask her out. Kayla was glad he had.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 am

Mack gave Kevin a small half smile as the guy embraced him. "Okay," he said. "I'll have to use the computer though," he scoffed. Digital cameras were fine, nothing really wrong with them at all. But there was something about a dark room that just made Red love photography even more. "So you're a writer?"

He just listened as everyone one debated on the subject on weather or not to stay as a group or continue as they were. You know, trees aren't the only thing I take pictures of," he joked and snapped a picture of a flower. "Now if only I could find a photogenic bush..." he tapped his chin jokingly. He laughed and snapped a picture of Phoenix as well when she made a face at him. "Don't think we'll need the bush, that should work," he said sarcastically.

Millie, as he had heard her name, seemed shy, a bit afraid in a way. He liked her though... probably because he was the same way. "I'll do whatever you feel like. As I said, I'm just kind of floating around at the moment."
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am

Ryan held her tightly as she moved even closer to him, watching the waves on the water below with her. He held Kayla's hand tightly and smiled, not wanting to have to let go of her at any point. He was glad he finally asked Kayla out, they had known each other for so long that everything just seemed right. They knew the important things about one another, probably excepting some secrets that they both tended not to share. He was so very grateful to her for saying yes, he did not even have a concept of how he could show her.

His ex-girlfriend was nothing but terrible to him and all the people he cared about. She hated Kayla and Pheonix with no rhyme or reason, the only excuse for it being that they were female. She broke up with him for a mix of how close he was to his sister and the fact that she did not like being tied down to one guy. Ryan cringed at the thought of her, he could not stand anything about who she was. He was so incredibly happy to be away from all of that.

He was surprised again when she pulled him back into the kiss. He found himself liking the force of it, knowing that she wanted him to kiss her. Ryan kissed her again, holding it a little bit longer and pulling her that little bit tighter against him. He ran a hand through her hair as he kissed her, liking the silky feel of it as he did. He did not want to push the kiss too far, he was afraid of going too far for her and making her leave.

He really enjoyed Kayla's company, more so than he ever realized before. Ryan did not want to be out of this moment again, cuddling and kissing her, their years of history finally intertwining instead of just running parallel. He would have never seen himself having the courage before today to ask her, afraid she would say no. He was surprised at himself, but he was happy. In the end, they were both happy in this moment, and to him, that was what mattered.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

Ryan ran his hand through Kayla's hair, and she smiled a little to herself. Pulling away, she too didn't want to go too far with anything, though something inside her told her to just take a risk. Normally, she would of listened to the small voice in her head, though she really did not want to mess things up any time soon. A flock of black birds flew over the water, that too amazing Kayla. Neither of them had said anything for a while, the silence bothering Kayla just a little. She wasn't one for silence, and she never knew the appropriate times to speak or be quiet. This time, she had a feeling she'd better keep her mouth shut; Kayla would try hard not to mess things up.

"So, when did you find this place?" She asked, breaking the silence. Kayla kept her head between Ryan's shoulder and head; It was comfortable, and close to him. Kayla's feet had regained their normal color, and they felt a lot better. Grabbing her stiletto heels, her hair flew in front of her face slightly. Tucking her hair behind her ears, Kayla slid on one of her heels, and did the buckle up. "I hate these heels." Kayla muttered, doing the other buckle on the other heel she had slipped on.

Kayla's appearance meant a lot of things to her. She always figured people judged by appearances. Having people like her was important to her; She didn't like it when people disliked her. It made her feel awkward sometimes.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 am

He noticed that he and Kayla had the same apprehension about taking things too far. Ryan bit his lower lip as he looked at her, not sure of whether he should take any major risks or not. He kissed her again and held it a bit longer, running his hand gently through her hair like he had before. He held her tightly with his other arm, just enjoying the feel of kissing her. He was afraid of doing anything than just regularly kissing her, having no idea what she would want or what he would be allowed to do.

"I found it quite a long time ago, actually...Phoenix was busy doing something so I wandered by myself and decided to take a short walk through the woods," he smiled at her, playing up a funny tone of voice to try to make the story sound more epic, hoping to make her laugh. He watched her put her heels back on and listened to her remark about hating them. "You don't have to put them back on if you don't want to...I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything..." Ryan had a genuine concern to his eyes about her being uncomfortable or in pain. He hated when the people he truly cared about were hurt or ill at ease in any way, shape, or form. Kissing the top of her head, he held her tightly, realizing just how perfect it felt being with her, it was a feeling better than he could know how to quantify.

Ryan thought Kayla was absolutely beautiful. Her personality had always been what struck him first, of course, but she was incredibly easy on the eyes as well. He did not really think much of what he looked like. He knew people thought he looked like a loser compared to the rest of his family, but he was happy with who he was and he did not need anyone else to tell him who he should be. He had no idea how he was lucky enough to have Kayla say yes; she was an amazing person and truly stunning, he did not think he had done enough in the eyes of the universe to deserve someone like that.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Robyn groaned as the sun filtered through the window and found its way directly into her eyes. She pulled her pillow out from under her head to place it over her face. She sighed as her world returned to darkness. Try as she might however, she couldn't get back into the lovely dream she had been taken from. Frustrated, she threw her pillow to the foot of her bed and flung her feet over the side. Glancing at the clock, she winced. She had already slept away half of the day. She stumbled out of her room and into the kitchen.

Her mother was still asleep, of course. She had inherited a huge sum of money when her parents died. That was the only reason that they could live in such a nice neighborhood; the woman had certainly never worked a day in her life. Robyn poured herself a bowl of cereal, and sat down to eat it alone. With that finished, she went into her bathroom to get ready for the day. Her short brown hair was still messed up from sleep, and it shot off of her head at random angles. She ran a brush through the stuff, trying to get in under some semblance of control. That done, she threw on some dark blue jeans and a green t-shirt.

By the time she finished, her mother was fixing coffee in the kitchen. She looked up as Robyn walked by.
"Hey, honey. Want something to eat?"
Robyn shook her head grumpily.
"I've already eaten. I think I'm going out for a bit. See you later."
Her mom frowned.
"Alright dear. It's good that your going to get some fresh air, I guess. But, you should hang out with more people your own age. A lot of the families around here have kids. Try to get to know them, okay?" Robyn sighed. It was hard to be mad at her mom when she actually tried to care.
"I'll think about it, Mom. bye."

She walked out the door, making a point not to slam it. She loved her mom - she really did - but it was very hard to live with the woman. She smiled as the warm sun hit her face. It did feel good to be out of the house. She stuck her hands in her pocket and began to walk. She had no real destination in mind, she just wanted to walk. She went by the park for a moment, but when she saw a small group of people occupying it, she turned around. She might have said she would try to make friends, but it was harder to actually do. She eventually ended up in front of a large house that she hadn't seen before. It easily out shone the others around it. This must be the Angelov's place. The large family shone like stars at school, and it only made sense that thier house would be magnificent as well. She began to turn around again. The last thing she wanted was to be found hanging around the house of the most beautiful people in town.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a tall blonde through a window. A heavy blush covered her face as she realized that it was one of the twins. She looked closer, hoping to be able to tell which one it was. It hard to tell them apart, and she didn't really know them that well.
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Damien gave a weak smile to Kayla when she waved at him and watched them disappear. Man, even Ryan had a date. The breeze blowing enticed a smile but he had no one to share the day with. He stretched his arms over his head and let the sun play lights across his face. He squinted up into the sky undeceive. When at last he looked away from the blue abyss, he saw a girl standing around the house. He recognized her face, but he didn't know who she was. Probably another neighbor.

Then he got an idea. She didn't look like she was doing anything. Maybe she wouldn't mind hanging out with him. They could do something... find some interest or other. He put on a wider smile and walked over to her in a friendly manner. Once in front of her, he extended his hand to shake hers in greeting. He hoped she didn't bound away or tell him to shove off.

"Hello there. The name's Damien. What's yours?" he asked. With his other hand he shielded his eyes from the sun's rays.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Robyn had just been about to walk away when the beautiful blonde came out of the house and walked up to her. She could feel her breath catch in her chest. This was the one thing she feared the most. She managed to take his outstretched hand.
"I-I'm Robyn," she said softly.

She gazed up into his blue-grey eyes, almost in a trance. She didn't know if she was feeling ecstatic, or terrified. Probably a bit of both. It had been a long time since she had actually stuck around for a conversation. Usualy she found some excuse to run away. She had told her mom she would try, though. Plus, Damien was really attractive. And he seemed nice.
She realized that she had been holding his hand for too long, and she dropped it as if it was on fire.
"We, uh, we go to the same school."

She winced, realizing how dumb she must sound. She stood there awkwardly, wondering what normal people would do in this situation. At least she had discovered which twin she was talking to. She flipped her hair out of her eyes and stuck her hands back into her pockets where they belonged.
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

His smile brightened when she spoke her name. She stuttered a little bit, but he found that quite cute. She probably didn't think so. He realized she was still holding his hand and wondered why she was clinging to him. Her hand felt nice an warm in his own. Then she pulled away like his hand was some viper about to strike. She probably didn't realize she was holding his hand. He chuckled a little and gave her an open mouthed grin before he continued the conversation.

"That explains why you looked so familiar. I like your name by the way. I thought of a bird when you said it," he complimented and put his own hands in his pocket. He was sometimes shy when meeting new people, but she seemed more afraid than he was. It gave him a little more confidence and he hoped that it would rub off on her so she would relax. He didn’t want her to be tense around him after all. That would spoil the idea of friendship.

"Actually... I was wondering if you wanted to... hang out with me today," he inquired. He hoped she wasn't busy or interrupted something she had to do. “You don’t have to if you have something to do or you simply don’t want to hang out with me. I completely understand if you had other plans in mind,” he added.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Robyn couldn't help but smile back as he grinned at her. He was putting off such a friendly aura, it was hard to be afraid. That didn't stop her, though. She wanted to laugh when he told her that her name reminded him of a bird. Ever since she was a child, she had dreamed of flying away to some distant shore. But instead she was chained to the earth by her mother.

Her eyes widened as he offered to spend the day with her. She could hardly believe that this was happening. It all seemed so. . . painless. He had given her the perfect escape route. All she had to do was say that she was busy and. . .
"I-I'm not really doing anything. I'm pretty much free all day."

Damn her mouth, moving before she finished thinking. But now it was done, and she couldn't take it back. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. If she could just find a way to loosen up, it could even be fun.
"What did you have in mind?" Her voice was so quiet that even she could barely hear it. She needed to work on that. It would be difficult if she had to keep repeating herself.
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 pm

He blinked a few times at her response. He would have smiled again if he hadn't been smiling already. She didn't mind spending the day with him! That was great. Now he had a plan. Sort of. When she asked him the question, his face fell a little and he blushed. He looked away embarrassed. Oh sure, he asks someone to hang out with him but he had no clue what to do.

"Hehe... actually, I didn't really have anything in mind. My whole family is out and about doing things and I had nothing. I am usually on the computer or hanging out with my friends but they are all out doing something so I have nothing. I saw you, and decided to hang out with you. And... now I am babbling..." he muttered. He always explained too much.

"What had you been planning to do? I guess we could just walk around and talk. Maybe once we know each other more we will be able to think of something," he suggested and glanced her way again. She probably thought he liked to hear himself talk. He needed to stop blabbing on and on about things and explaining his day. Why did he always have to make sure people understood every detail?
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Robyn giggled. She really had no idea what to say, so it was nice that he talked so much. It was kind of cute too, the way he talked. It calmed her a little bit.
"I hadn't really been doing anything, either. I just love being outdoors," she said. Making a mental note to talk louder, she had almost screamed this simple comment at him. Her eyes widened in embarassment, and she looked down at the ground. Yeah, things were going great.

She liked the idea of walking with him though. Even though that would mean talking for maybe a long time, she was prepared to do it. She had taken so many walks alone, she was curious as to what it would be like to share it with someone.

She took a deep breath, and tried to keep her voice at a reasonable level.
"There were people in the park. Where else could we go?" she wasn't sure if she was making sense anymore. Sometimes she talked to people as if they knew what she was thinking, which was unfair.
"That is, we could go to the park if you wanted." She kicked herself mentaly for being so indecisive.
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Being kissed again, she felt Ryan's hand run through her hair again. Kayla hadn't ever let anyone touch her hair before, though Ryan had been an acception. The kiss held a little longer than the rest, Kayla glad for that. Pulling away from the kiss, she flashed a bright and cheery smile at Ryan. It was like the problems she had earlier had vanishes, had been swept away with the wind.

Kayla nodded as Ryan spoke. "Hm. I like this place." Kayla repeated, sure she had already stated she liked the spot. Giggling at the tone Ryan had used, it sounded like the had found the lost city of Atlantis. "What a major accomplishment." Kayla said in an exaggerated tone. Stretching her legs out quickly, and curling them back under herself, Kayla shrugged. She liked the appearance they gave her, and being only 5'4, she felt pretty small. The heels boosted her height. "Well, I can't just walk around shoeless." Kayla laughed, trying to imagine the odd looks she'd recieve from people who saw her with no shoes. Though, they were somehwere where no one else was, and the chances of seeing someone here was pretty slim.

Rearranging herself, she grew uncomfortable quickly. Sitting herself on the pillow, she stretched her legs over Ryan's again, and took his hand in hers. It didn't matter if she was comfortable or not, she didn't wan to leave and cause a deal over it. Kayla was happy where she was.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm

He smiled back at her and laughed at her comment about his accomplishment. "Well, you see, it took many years of reading maps with vaguely placed X's that I at one time believed were drawn on just for the Hell of it to find my way here," Ryan smirked and kissed her again. "Well, if you want, you can take them off and I'll just carry you. Then the problem is solved all around," he laughed a little, still holding her tightly and smiling at her. He realized after a while that he remembered how much he disliked people playing with her hair and he was surprised she let him get away with it.

When Kayla repositioned herself, he tried to think of a way to make her more comfortable. Ryan realized that his favorite place was not exactly the most plush and wonderful place to lay or sit, having only one pillow amongst a bunch of trees and hard packed ground. He thought about laying down next to her, but he did not know what she would think of that. In the end, he just decided to anyway. Trying hard to find a way to that would help her be comfortable too, he laid down with her and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a short peck on the cheek as he positioned himself on the ground with her.

"I've liked you for a really long time, you know...I guess I was just afraid you would turn me down...that's why my ex happened," he sighed, still holding her closely and tightly. "I was so afraid to ask you because I thought if you knew I was interested and you weren't, you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore," he took a deep breath, just wanting her to know what it was that took him so long to do this. "I'm really, really glad you said yes, I've really never felt happier or luckier than I do right now," he smiled widely and kissed her again, another longer one, and to his own instinct of catching onto what he felt were major mistakes, a deeper one. Ryan started to silently freak out, thinking that would make her leave, that it was enough to push her away. He stayed outwardly calm in case she really did like it, but he was ready to apologize profusely if needbe.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Listening to Ryan talk, she giggled along. "Oh really, I bet it did." Kayla played along, acting as if she truly believed his story about the map. However, she wasn't a very talented actress and failed miserably. Being kissed by Ryan once again, she pulled him in once more for another small peck. Ryan's offer of carrying her once they left, made her smile. She never really realized just how much of a gentleman he was. Of course he had always been a lot more generous towards her than most guys, but she never really acknowledged that. "Yes, please." Kayla said, then ading quickly, "If that's alright with you, of course."

As Ryan layed down beside Kayla, he gave a short peck on the cheek. Looking at him, Kayla smiled again. "Thanks." She said in a quiet voice, then realizing she hadn't explained just what she had meant. "I left my house this morning thinking the sky was falling, and you've completely changed that around." Kayla spoke softly, for once knowing when to hush a little. Pulling him back in for another, much longer kiss, she thought to herself about just how truly lucky she is.

Kayla listened to Ryan speak to her, the words making her very happy. "Well if you don't take a risk, then you'll never know." Kayla said, knowing it was one of the more appropriate thngs to say at that time. "I - I've liked you ever since I saw you with your ex. You treated her so well, and she stomped all over you. You deserve better. Much better." Kayla said, not realizing she had just called herself 'much better' that Ryan's ex. It might've sounded a bit conceited, though she didn't mean it in that context. Ryan's lips drew closer to hers, them finally touching. Kayla rested her hand on his knee, and kissed Ryan back. Kayla's tongue traced around Ryan's lips gently, unsure of just how Ryan would take it. She didn't want to cause anything between the two of them.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Ryan smiled at Kayla and blushed a little. "I'm really glad I've made you feel so much better," he looked into her beautiful eyes again, not ever wanting to turn away. "You've made me feel a lot better, too...mine wasn't going the greatest either. And yeah, I'll carry you home if you'd like," he smiled wider. He felt so lucky to be laying her with her, just happy and focused on one another. He felt like his day could not get any better than it was right now.

In the wake of surprise from hearing she had liked him for so long, she kissed him again, licking his lips. Instinctively, he licked back, catching her tongue with his. Ryan realized he was afraid that this would push her away, but he did not wanted to break the kiss with her. His tongue gently trailed a line around hers, not wanting to let it get away from him. He pulled her closer to him, trying to get himself to calm down so he would not scare her away, but he was having a hard time grounding himself.

His mind clutched the idea of her liking him ever since she saw him with his ex. He wondered about it, wondered if maybe some look she would have given him or even a small gesture would have given it away. He wished he would have known sooner, he would have given up the person who never appreciated him for someone he had known for such a long time. Ryan was so happy that they had finally honored their feelings for each other. He would have hated himself if he knew he had ignored how she felt about him forever, always making her think about what could have been.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Kayla wondered why his day wasn't going very great. She grew a little worried. "Well, what's wrong?" Kayla asked in a caring tone, hoping he would confide in her, or atleast give a small explanation. "And thanks for offering to carry me." Kayla said, quickly jumping from one subject to the next, though her brain was focused on why Ryan's day hadn't been of the best.

Feeling Ryan's tongue trailing against hers, the corners of her mouth turned upwards in a small smile. She giggled quickly, though regained composure quick enough not to break the kiss. Kayla felt the awkwardness in Ryan, thinking he was uncomfortable with the situation. Pulling back from him, Kayla turned her head slightly to the side. She let out a nervous giggle, though nothing was funny. "Ehm. Sorry." Kayla whispered quietly, nudging her body against Ryan's. The last thing she wanted to do was make things awkward between the two, or go too far with him and make him uncomfortable.

She wasn't too sure just what Ryan's limits were. Whenever his ex girlfriend and him were getting the least bit intimate - even if it was just a small kiss - she'd always leave or pretend she had to go somewhere. Part of the reason, because a slight bit of envy crept up inside of her, and also because she wasn't one to be a third wheel. Though, Ryan was hers now, and she was glad for that.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 pm

"Eh...just been feeling lonely, but that's all gone now," he smiled at her, kissing the tip of her nose. "I also didn't really sleep well last night...I haven't in a while..." Ryan held her close, happy to be near her right now. "Hehehe, you don't have to thank me, you know me, you know I'd do that for you," he smiled again and held her a little tighter, not wanting to have to let go. He still saw the concern on her face, knowing that the part about him not sleeping had worried her again. He ran a hand gently through her hair and kissed her forehead. "Hehe, you don't know to worry about me, okay? I'll be fine, I have you."

She pulled away from the kiss and he frowned, feeling bad for letting his new awkwardness ruin it. He looked into her eyes and gave a small smile. "I'm sorry...as dumb as it sounds, I just need to get used to you. I don't know what I should and shouldn't be doing...it has me a little apprehensive," Ryan let out a nervous laugh and hoped she would not think he was too weird for saying that. He had no idea where the limits were and he was afraid of doing something to make Kayla not want to be with him anymore. He kissed her again, slightly long, but not as deep.

He took notice of how Kayla had always made sure to leave when his ex was displaying her property ownage of him. Ryan wondered if her liking him was why she always left. He wondered if maybe she had envied what his ex had, the opportunity to be close to him in ways no one else could. Well, now she had that chance, the primary deed to his heart and anything else she wanted from him. He held her really closely and tightly, wanting to show her that he was hers.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 am

Phoenix laughed at her picture being taken and flipped her hair. "All is right in the world, I suppose." She joked, looking at Red for a minute, before she turned to look at her brother. She glanced at Millie, who she knew didn't exactly have the best views of her family.

"Well, if everyone else is in, I won't say no." She said finally, smiling at the three. "I just don't want anyone to b uncomfortable." She explained, before she shrugged and moved forward, to wing her arm through her brother's, giving him a questioning looking.

"How long have you two known each other?" She asked, smiling slightly, before changing her position slightly so that she could look at all three. "I hope that I didn't intrude on you." She said, her smile becoming slightly suggestive, though it also showed that she was joking with him.

She turned to Red and winked at him, trying to keep everyone in the conversation.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 am

Kayla understood the lonely part of the equation, and now that had been solved she focused more on why he hadn't been sleeping to well lately. She knew of course, it wasn't any of her business. Though in one sense, it was her business. Kayla cared for Ryan a lot, and that wouldn't stop her from being nosy and asking questions. Thinking to herself, she realized just how much of a detective she sounded like. Laughing at herself, she figured she'd drop the questions, until later. "But what if I'm not enough?" Kayla blurted out. She had only wanted to think that remark, though it just happened to slip out.

Kayla laughed a little, biting her lower lip. "Well I'd trust that you wouldn't do anything stupid." Kayla said, knowing if Ryan felt awkward around her as she did around him they must be feeling the same way about it. Not knowing eachother's limits and all. being kissed again, Kayla figured Ryan was trying to forget about the awkwardness between the two of them. When he pulled away, Kayla smiled.

Thinking back to the previous fight she had with her parents this morning, Kayla's state of mind changed a little. Her parents didn't approve of drinking, and neither did Ryan. Though to Kayla, what her parents thought didn't matter very much at all. She'd have to quit drinking, or stay a little quiet about it. Kayla wanted things to be perfect between her and Ryan.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Ryan was taken aback by her question. "Of course you're enough...you're WAY more than enough. You don't ever have to worry about that, I promise," he smiled at her and kissed her gently, sweetly. When he looked into her eyes, he realized he had the same question. "Hey Kayla...what if I'm not enough...? I'm not much of a partier or anything...I don't want to bore you..." he looked at her, trying to hold his sad expression, but looking at her made him smile. When he looked at her, he could not even make himself be unhappy.

He smiled back at her, feeling drawn to kiss her again. "I'm really glad you trust me...it makes me feel a lot better about who I am," Ryan smiled widely and kissed her again deeply. He licked her lips this time, running delicate lines over them with his tongue. The softness of them made him smile wider, he had always wanted a chance to see if they really were this way. He was working hard in his head to get over being awkward, just wanting to be able to know what to do without having to worry.

He disagreed with her drinking, but he was not going to yell at her or force her to stop. He would ask her nicely and let her know that he did not want anything to happen to her. He would promise to be there for her no matter what happened. Ryan just wanted her to know that if he asked her to stop drinking, it was because he cared about her safety and not because he wanted to control her.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Listening to Ryan's words, they assured her just enough. Being asked the same question, Kayla smiled back at him, a slight giggle escaping her mouth. "You're just being silly." She answered, trying to shrug the question off. It was true Ryan was being silly, because he was obviously one of the few people who really cared for her a whole lot. Ryan was all Kayla could ask for, and she wasn't very sure on just how to get the point across to him. In reality, there wasn't anything she could say to him, or do. A new idea popped into her head; Trust. "You don't have to be a partier or anything like that to be able to hold my attention." Kayla stated.

"Well we know eachother inside and out." She replied, a smile creeping on her lips slowly. Ryan kissed her, so she kissed back gently until his tongue left his mouth slightly. Kayla's breathing stopped for a few seconds, her lips staying perfectly still. Finally gaining her breath back, Kayls pressed in towards Ryan a little more, and playfully bit his lip gently. Her eyes flashed open, as if smiling.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 pm

"Are you sure? I feel like I might be kind of boring..." he smiled at her, even giving a rather downbeat remark. Ryan knew she could make him feel better, no matter what he felt about himself. Kayla had always been one of his greatest confidants and emotional helpers besides his sister. She knew him well enough to pick him up out of anything, but also to just be supportive when he did not need anything overly powerful done. She felt completely perfect for him.

Ryan smiled back with his eyes when she bit his lip. He pulled her closer and bit hers gently too before tracing them with his tongue again. Her body felt so natural in his arms, making him still wonder why he had taken so long to let this happen. She was right, they did know each other that well, they had for a very long time. "I wish I could have known how you felt earlier...this feels far more right than I ever felt with her..."

His head was full of thoughts of things they could do in the future. Laying together in his room, listening to music. Sitting here and looking at the moon out over the water. Watching the sunset on a hill, just holding one another. Ryan could not help but wear an internal smile at all of the various ways they could spend time together in the near future.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 pm

"No, you're not boring. You're the most interesting person I know." Kayla answered, a bit of a shy smile spreading across her face. Kayla knew she was one of the few people who Ryan went to for things. He was also the only person Kayla had to run to; Communicating with her parents was impossible, and she wasn't as close with any of the other Angelov family members.

Giggling a little as Ryan bit her lip, Kayla pulled back and let out a tiny sigh. "I would of told you, really. But you were with her." Kayla answered, stressing 'her.' "I would of said something, but I didn't want to cause anything between you to, or throw our friendship off." Kayla ran a hand through her hair, and began wondering just what would of happened if she had told him about her feelings earlier. Maybe they would of already been broken up, or maybe they wouldn't of been. Kayla would try hard not to let anything happen between the two of them. She had thought about what would happen between herself and Ryan many times, though she never really thought it would happen.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Kayla asked, not exactly full of ideas. As long as she didn't have to go back to her place any time soon, she'd be happy with wherever they went. "I don't have any ideas worthwhile." She said giggling a little. usually she was full of ideas, places to go, things to see and people to meet. Though today was an exception. Maybe it was from the not-so-good morning she started the day off with. Or maybe it was something else she wasn't able to put her finger on.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next