The Angelov Family IC

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The Angelov Family IC

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm

He smiled when she said that. "Come on, now, I can't be THAT interesting," he gave her a specific smile to let her know he was only joking. He had noticed, in his own special way, that he was the Angelov that she had always been the closest to. Kayla and Phoenix seemed to kind of be friends, but to nowhere near the level they had been up to his big question today. Ryan had always been happy to help her when she needed him and he was always glad she was there when he needed her.

"You wouldn't have thrown our friendship off, I would have been happy. I can trust you a lot more with my heart than I could have ever trusted her," Ryan kissed her again and pulled her closer to him for the umpteen millionth time. "She really wanted to make me hate you, you know...she was always afraid that you would rise up and take me away from her. I wish you would have, really...I think it would have served her to prove her right," he laughed a little, thinking of what it would have been like to leave her in the dust as he went off to be happy with Kayla. He realized just how much he hated her, in looking back, for everything she did to him and everything she made him do for her. "You're a billion times better than her, at least."

"Hehe, you know, I still don't know..." he smiled at her and kissed her again. "But, what I do know is that; whatever it is, I want it to be with you," he ran a hand through her hair gently and in a somewhat absent-minded fashion, it was getting to be a habit. "I don't know about the park...I don't know how many people are there, nor do I know if I really want to be around anyone other than you right now," Ryan smiled at her again, hoping it would come across as a compliment about how much he wanted to be with her. "What do you think? We can stay here and bask in the start of new memories together, we can go to the park and brave what other people may be there, we can try to go back to my house and hang out in my room or something...music and TV or something," he laughed and realized he was rambling, he knew it off of his repeats of 'something.' He looked into her eyes and just got lost in them, waiting for her to give an opinion.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Damien gave her a smile that reached his eyes once more. So he didn't sound like a complete know it all or something like it. He was always afraid he would make a fool out of himself when he wasn't trying to. When it meant to be silly, he encouraged it. The more damage he did, the more he got people to laugh. It seemed so natural to Kevin. They were twins, but Damien had to question whether Kevin had the more fun and carefree genes.

"Well if I know my brother, he is probably in the park with some other people. I don't know where everyone else is, but I don't much care what they are up to at the moment. We could just hang out together. Let's walk around," he suggested and wrapped his arm around her shoulder in a friendly manner. "I hope you don't mind being so close. If it does, please do tell."

As they started to walk down the streets and the walls of houses surrounded them, Damien got to thinking. What was he going to ask her anyway? He didn't want to sound like a cop interrogating a hostage. That would just sour everything. "Well... what do you do for fun?" he settled.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by savfantasy on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Robyn froze as he put his arm around her. She had never been so close to someone other than her family. As he began to walk, she forced herself to move as well. Her legs felt stiff, but the farther then went the easier it was. Things were even beginning to feel comfertable.
"I-I don't mind," she said after a few seconds. They walked on for a few more moments in silence. When he asked his question, she had to think for a moment before replying.

"Well, I like to read," she said slowly. "And I like to paint. I-I play the ukulele, too." She laughed a bit nervously. Her hobbies weren't exactly normal, but she hoped that that wouldn't be a problem. Some people liked things that were outside the norm, right?

"What about you?" she asked. She had always watched the gorgeous twins from afar at school, but she didn't really know anything about them. They were a grade above her, so she didn't have any classes with them. It was wonderful that she was getting the chance now to talk to Damien. He had always seemed a little more down to earth than his brother, which was a plus in her book. The slight wind pushed her hair into her eyes, and she shook her head to straighten it out as she waited for him to respond.
savfantasy
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 am

Kayla giggled at the silly smile Ryan had given. She kissed him quickly, and spoke. "I didn't say anything, because I didn't know you felt the same way." Kayla took a breath and continued. "I mean, I had thought of telling you before, but I didn't know how." Kayla finished, thinking about how she had sounded so awkward speaking. Another reason Kayla hadn't ever said anything to Ryan, was because she thought in the end it would just hurt him more. He seemed happy with his ex girlfriend, though he really wasn't. Kayla couldn't tell just what he felt at those times, and she didn't want to say anything that could possibly end up hurting him. Kayla giggled and kissed Ryan again, her lips pressing against his gently.

Her mouth dropped open slowly, a little shocked at what Ryan had said - though not much. "She wanted to make you hate me?" Kayla asked, astonished. SHe had always known Ryan's ex never liked her very much, though she figured it was just because she got in the way of somethings. "Bitch." Kayla mumbled quietly to herself, her eyebrows in a bit of a frown. "I really can't believe her."

"Did you want to go to the park?" Kayla asked, though she knew Ryan had wanted to stay where they were now. But she was getting sore from sitting and one of her legs were falling asleep. Deciding to stand up, Kayla's legs buckled beneath her slightly, so she clung to a tree a little. Finally standing up, she ran her hand through her hair, and threw it over her shoulder; Grabbing Ryan's hand,s she pulled him up too, into a kiss. Her arms wrapped around his upper waist, her lips pressing against his harder this time.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 pm

"Yeah, she was really something, wasn't she? She hated pretty much all of my friends, it was terrible..." he looked into her eyes seriously, letting her know that he meant that assessment of things. His smile soon returned, however, as he gazed. "Hehe, you could have told me without having to worry. I always had kind of hoped you would...that you would come up and profess how terrible she was and how I should be with you instead...'cause I always believed I should have," Ryan was running his hand through her hair again as he spoke, smiling at her with a level of emotion that it was hard to catch onto. It showed a form of happiness mixed with togetherness, but it also held something stronger.

Ryan kissed her back hard when she helped pick him up. He hugged her tightly and closely, pressing his strongly against the wonderful softness of hers. He found himself licking them again, gently pressing his tongue against her actual mouth. He realized the potential of losing by doing too much, but he felt like taking a chance. If he did not risk it, he would never know if it was okay.

"Well...we can go to the park if you'd like," he smiled at her. "We have the couple different choices. I'm just not sure who's at the park," he kissed her again gently. Really, he would rather avoid the park in case the guy that stole his sister was there, but if Kayla wanted to go, he would. Ryan just wanted to make Kayla happy. If he disappointed her this early, she would not want anything to do with him again.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 am

Kayla thought about Ryan's ex girlfriend, and a small sigh slipped her. She hadn't ever been in a really serious relationship before, just a few boyfriends who she had fun with, though nothing more. She couldn't imagine what Ryan had gone through with his ex girlfriend. Kayla giggled a little once again, though there wasn't anything funny about this at all. "Hmm. Then maybe I should of, I guess." Kayla answered, smiling back at Ryan. The smile Ryan had given Kayla was almost too confusing to figure out. It seemed more complex than any other smile she'd ever seen.

Ryan kissed back, and she felt the same thing she had before. His tongue was tracing her lips again. It made it's way to her mouth, and she hid a small smile. She was glad Ryan was able to take that small risk. Kayla kissed him, her tongue dancing around his. She was truly surprised Ryan had taken that risk. He had seemed so freaked out to say or do anything wrong.

Kayla nodded, wanting to hit the park. Kayla kissed back quickly, and spoke. "Unless you don't want to go. We can go somewhere else. What about back to your place?" Kayla asked, not wanting to push him to go anywhere with her. She remembered back to the time she had forced an ex boyfriend to take her shopping. The day didn't end up very good, seeing as he acted like a restless five year old the day through. Though Kayla was sure Ryan wouldn't ever annoy her to death.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 pm

He felt her tongue dancing around his and pulled her against him more. He enjoyed the feel of being with her like this, of being with her in a way he knew he had always secretly wanted to. Kissing her like that, it felt perfect, and even though he had been afraid to risk it at first, he was glad he had. Ryan was not sure what it was about her that made him want to stay connected to her in some way or another at all times, he just knew it was how he felt. Being with Kayla made him happier than she ever could have in a whole lifetime and more.

Ryan thought about the way she mentioned that she should have told him sooner and he laughed a little himself. "You sound so unsure," he smiled at her, looking into her eyes. He wondered if she knew what the complex emotion in his last smile was. He thought that maybe he was catching onto it, but he did not want to mention it, fearing her reaction. He wanted to know that it was something she actually wanted to hear.

"Well...I don't know that anyone's at my house. Laying together to watch TV or something is likely more comfy than laying her on the ground," he kept smiling at her. Somehow, he just knew that guy was at the park and he wanted to avoid seeing him at all. "So, would you rather hit the park or my place? In the end, I'm open to either, whichever one you want," Ryan smiled wider at her, hugging her tightly. He had an unconscious fear that if the guy had not already gotten what he wanted from Phoenix, he would try to take it from Kayla instead.
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Kayla felt Ryan press into her a little harder. She smiled to herself slightly, and pulled away from the kiss momentarily. Kayla gave another short kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, and lifting herself off the ground just a little bit. Whenever she was with Ryan, she felt a little bit weightless. Like nothing mattered. It was like nothing else she had ever really felt when around anyone else. The thought of Ryan's ex girlfriend kept popping into her head. Kayla wasn't sure why it did, she just kept thinking about it. What if she wasn't really any better than his last girlfriend? And what would she think about them together - what would she do?

Kayla let out a small laugh, her thoughts distracting her a little. "No, I'm sure of it." Kayla said, speaking up a little more. SHe wasn't exactly sure what the last smile RYan had given was about. It seemed to complex just for a smile.

Getting the feeling that Ryan really wasn't very interested in visiting the park, for a reason she wasn't too sure about, she deicded to stick with goign to his house. "Ah, well i haven't seen your family for a few days." Kayla said, a small smile approaching her lips. It sounded a little weird, but she was a close family friend. And now, just a little more than that. Looking down at where they had been sitting, Kayla giggled once again quietly. It didn't look very comfortable at first glance, though it wasn't too bad. Kayla entertwined her fingers with Ryan's, and a small chills ran down her spine.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 am

Ryan picked her up the rest of the way and held her laying in his arms, smiling at her. He returned her short kiss and looked into her eyes. He could not even describe how he felt around her, it was just absolutely amazing to be with her. He knew he could be happy with her in ways he never could have with his ex. That girl would probably spasm if she saw them together, but he did not care, she threw what they had away and he would protect Kayla if the need arose.

He smiled again and laughed a little bit. "I'm really glad you're sure," he bent down to kiss her again. Ryan knew what he was feeling, he had always thought it was just an emotion based in close friendship, how long they had known one another and how they had bonded over time. He could feel that it was different now, that it had latched to the new situation and morphed to fit it. In reality, he loved her, and it had been building up to that for a long, long time. He wanted so badly to tell her, but he felt like it would scare her away.

He felt bad about breaking the hand hold they had, he liked the feeling of their fingers being entwined like that. He walked slowly through the forest with her, make sure not to let her get hurt by the surrounding flora as he carried her. When they emerged from the small forest, he smiled down at her again and started heading towards his house. Upon getting to his house, he smiled and set her down carefully, making sure she was steady on her heels. Ryan laughed slightly at himself before putting an arm around her, pulling her close, and letting out an upbeat "honey, we're home."
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by haiileymaii on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Kayla's smile beamed from ear to ear as she was picked up in Ryan's arms. She smiled back at him, her eyes smiling also. It was like Ryan's smile was contagious. Whenever Kayla saw Ryan smile, she ended up smilign too, even if she was having a horrible day as she was today. Ryan kissed her again, and Kayla wrapped her arms around his neck and held them there, kidding him back. "I am too." She managed to say, pulling away from the small kiss.

She hadn't ever been in love before. The emotions inside of Kayla were a little confusing to her. It was like nothing she had ever felt towards another person. Kayla wondered just how Ryan really felt about her. Maybe he was in love with her, or maybe he was just playing her like she had with her other boyfriends. Though, her ex boyfriends had played aroudn with her, also. Kayla's eyes glassed over a little as she thought. After a few long seconds of thinking, she decided she would ask Ryan just how he really felt about her once they were at his place.

Looking around at the surroundings of the small foresty area, kayla was still in awe. It was gorgeous, something a city couldn't provide. Finally they were out of the forest, and she was set back down on her heels. She was a little unsteady, but managed to keep upright. She couldn't even begin to imagine how many times she would of fallen if she had to walk through the forest. The thought brought a small smile to her face. Walking down the street of Ryan's house the two were rather silent. kayla's mind wandered a little, and her thoughts erupted quickly.

With a smile, Kayla said, "Your house feels more like a home than mine does." It was the truth; A little weird, maybe, though true. Ryan's family seemed so close, and loving. Her family barely spoke. Kayla's parents were always out on business trips and the such. They never really had any together time, and Kayla was an only child. Though she couldn't agree more that having a house to herself was nice. Sometimes it was like she lived by herself. Kayla walked up the front steps of Ryan's house, and pulled him behind her. She opened the door, and stood quietly, wondering if anyone was home.
haiileymaii
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Strikes on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Kevin grinned and nodded. "Yup. I am a writer but none of my stories seem to end. They go on and then I just stop writing in the middle of it. I'll end up finishing one eventually. Till then I am brushing up on my skills. I am making sure my details and plots are perfect. Now for that photogenic bush, you could always take a pic of my sister. Her hair reminds me of a bush," he laughed. He pulled his hand away and tussled his sister's hair.

"Yes we are neighbors but we are also friends. I don't know Millie really. I just now officially met her. You just met the fine man beside us and he is already a friend, no? Might as well have some fun. What do you guys wanna do?" he asked and wrapped his arms around everyone, or at least tried to incorporate everyone. "I don't know what kind of things you like. Well, except the whole photography thing, I am drawing a blank."

Kevin pouted trying to think. "This would be so much easier if I had money and we had a ranch or something near by. Then we could go horse back riding. Oh! It's a nice day out, so why not go to the public pool? We could cool down and have a nice chat and make fun of people including ourselves. What is fun without making fools out of each other?"
Lightning Strikes
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by FliehVorDerDunkelheit! on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Ryan took her hand gently and led her in, taking his shoes off by the door. He did not see his mother and he guessed all of his siblings were out. Looking at the refrigerator, he saw that his mother had gone to see her parents while he had been at the overlook with Kayla. Letting her have time to take her heels off, he looked around the kitchen. He would have never guessed today was going to turn out the way it had.

Once she had her shoes off, he led her upstairs to his room. The scene was familiar to both of them; they had been hanging out in here for a long time. Ryan gently kissed Kayla and sat down on the bed with her, smiling. He had never gotten around to getting chairs in here. He hooked his iPod to its charger, not yet starting any music in case Kayla did not want him to.

He looked into her eyes again, smiling widely. He had not said anything since they walked in and he was afraid of bothering her by being too quiet. Ryan hugged her tight and held her close, smiling complicatedly again without noticing that he had. "So, what would you like to do? It appears we have the whole house to ourselves, so TV and music volume aren't going to cause problems."
FliehVorDerDunkelheit!
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 pm

He didn't really know what he liked and said nothing, not really the type to speak up anyway. "That's fine," he said to Kevin's ideas. He didn't say much more for a while, just kind of kept his hands in his pockets, eyes on the ground. Maybe this would prove to be fun... but he didn't know.

After all, he had only had one friend back home, and they had done every and anything together. Now he would never see his friend again... but that wasn't what he should think about now. Now he should be happy. He was already meeting people, and he couldn't ruin that. Nor could he completely ignore that fact that he liked Phoenix... alot.
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Phoenix smiled at Red and looked back at her brother. "Well, I guess we are doing whatever you two were going to?" She said to goad him forward. "So, whenever you are ready." She said.

As she waited on her brother, she moved a bit closer to Red to look at him and his camera. "Anyway that I can convince you to teach me how to take a good picture?" She asked him, her hand lightly landing on his arm. She smiled sweetly as she said it.

Yes, the brunette was a big flirt, but there really wasn't anything wrong with that, was there? Besides, she saw something in Red that she really liked. He wasn't like the other guys. He had a cute personality and a very attractive appearance.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Red blushed a bit and nodded. "I can show you. Got something you want to shoot in mind?" Her hand felt hot on his arm and he glanced over at her brother quickly, then back to the ground.

Then his cell phone went off again. he sighed and glared at his pocket where it was ringing. "Hold on a second," he said, moving away from her and answering it.

"What ma?" he snapped. She yelled at him for his 'tone' and told home to come home. "Ma, I'm hanging out with some people. I'll be home in... two hours OK?" he rubbed his face with his right hand while holding the phone with his left. She had to bother him all the time, didn't she? "All right," he said when she finally agreed. "Bye," he hung up and turned off the phone.

"Sorry," he said turning back to them. "So what's the plan?"
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Phoenix smiled at Red, seeing his blush and the way he looked at her brother. She almost said something about her brother not having any say in what she did, but she stopped. It was probably not the whole truth. He didn't have say over what she did, but he was still her big brother.

And then his phone rang and he went off to answer it. She sighed and looked around, maybe for something to take a picture of. Finally, after looking at everything, he had come back, and she had decided. She smiled at him and shook her head.

"No worries." She said, smiling sweetly at him. "Let's go take a picture of the pond over there?" She offered, pointing at the little fishing pond that was in the middle of the park. "I think there are usually ducks there this time of year. It would make a perfect picture."
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:19 pm

"Yeah, yeah ok," he said, already looking at the lighting and possible angles. He walked over with her and began to talk. He said more than he probably had in the last week in the time that he was explaining everything to her.

"Now, you want to make sure you get a good angel, maybe more than one. You also want to take the way the light is into account, especially with a pond. It can refract and give you a bad shot. Now, take this," he said, lifting the camera from his own shoulders and holding it out to her.

"Make sure you don't drop it," he said, closing her fingers around it tightly. "Now let's find a good spot."
Mack
A Contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Stepping back once more, Millie watched their interactions. It was odd. They were so happy. Well, at least if the smiles and flushed faces were any indication. The new neighbor, Red, seemed to blush near as often as Millie did. Even if it was quite endearing, Millie hoped that he would find a comfortable place where the blushes weren’t needed. Out here with the trees and the littlest of life’s creatures, there was no need to be embarrassed of words or thoughts. It was a… safe haven. Perhaps not the thought crossed everyone else’s mind.

Millie watched Red and Phoenix, as Red handed over his camera. She held her breath in that moment. He was handing over his baby to a stranger. That would have been like her tossing over her journal to anyone. Millie knew she could never do that. It was crossing a very personal barrier. Then again, it could be different for others. Millie wouldn’t pretend that her thoughts were along everyone else’s wave lengths.

Flashing a smile, she spoke softly so as not to break the moment that seemed as fragile as spun glass, “They’re cute together.” Perhaps it was the lighting. Perhaps it was her safe haven warping her thoughts. Maybe they just clicked. Whatever it was that brought it out, the two were cute.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4