The Bloody Fallen City (Under Construction)

Go down

The Bloody Fallen City (Under Construction)

Post by lightchibihinata on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Ŧħẻ βℓøøɖყ Fallen City Accepting Reservations

Inspired by: Tokko
Image Credits: Photobucket
Credit Goes To: LightChibiHinata and Foxdeamon ninja14
Theme Song: The Animal I've Become
Accepting: Reservations and Profiles

Intro Theme Song Story Rules Cast Profile Skeleton Announcements Setting Reserved Reserved Reserved Open

Last edited by lightchibihinata on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
lightchibihinata
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bloody Fallen City (Under Construction)

Post by lightchibihinata on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Ŧħẻмẻ Śøиģxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Animal I've Become By Three Days Grace

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal, this animal
This animal

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal I have become

Intro Theme Song Story Rules Cast Profile Skeleton Announcements Setting Reserved Reserved Reserved Open
lightchibihinata
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lightchibihinata on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Ǿừя Śтồяұxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxNo one knew what was going to happen that night and all the horror that would follow after it. No one knew that hundreds would die in only a matter of a few seconds and no one knew that this night might be their last night ever again. Ten humans who lived in the Moonstone apartment complex went out to party that night. At the downtown night club Black Cat everyone could felt the ground shake, it was an earthquake. With that earthquake came a large hole this hole was found near the Moonstone apartment complex and from that hole the monsters came all who was near the hole and lived that apartment complex where killed in a near few seconds. The creatures are still coming and people are trying to leave the city and get to safety before they die.

lightchibihinata
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lightchibihinata on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Ŧħẻ Яūℓêŝxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alright people looks live you have made it all the way to the rules! I know that we all hate this part but we all have to go through it. Please, to keep this role play going and in good shape read the rules and follow them. So here it is.

xxxxxxxxxx★Posting
          This part is very important to me. I hate it when there are some people that don't read this part and they end up writing a small paragraph that is only a couple of sentences long. I would please ask that you post at least three paragraph with 6 to 10 sentences. Anything under that has to be writer block and can not happen all the time. We don't want to read a novel either so six paragraphs are the maximum. This role play is semi-lite to adv-lit, so I expect something out of you guys! And I would also like it if you make your post pretty. But please don't blind us all with bright neon colors.

xxxxxxxxxx★Behavior
          Be nice. That is what I want from you is to be nice. Don't argue in my ooc. If you have a problem with anyone or someone is bothering you then just pm me about and I can deal with it. If you don't want to do that then you and the other person has to take it to the pms. I do not want fights happening in the ooc. Dont be an a**. You have manners so use them.

xxxxxxxxxx★Reservations and Profiles
          When you do your reservations and profiles I want to remind everyone to use anime pictures. But I am going to cut to the chase. I am not going to have you searching all over the role play for the tilte of the profile and reservation like some people. The reservation pm must be titled "To Be or Not to be" and the profile pm must be tilted "Bloody Ball."

xxxxxxxxxx★How Many Times To Post
          Please please please please please don't let my role play die! I have worked so hard on this one and I actually thought about this and took my time to make sure it was all nice and pretty for you guys. So I ask that you post every 3 days or 5 posts a week. I don't want you to wait days to post and the person that is posting with you has to wait for you to come on days later. I understand that people have a life outside of gaia and I do to but we all like it if you post often. I repeat please don't let this role play die. And if you send in a profile don't ever post or turn into one of those people that only post one time or a couple then dissapear. I beg of you guys to follow this.

If I forget anything I will add it in here and post in the announcements that I have added something new. Thanks for reading the rules ^_^.

lightchibihinata
Unreliable Narrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down