Complaint Thread

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Complaint Thread

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 am

Okay, so I know this really isn't a rant, but it's sad, and I'm sad, so I'm putting it here if no one minds, because I'm complaining.

So, I was just looking over the calender. And I looked in October, saw my birthday and was like. "Yay!! 22!!" And then, I was like.. "Oh..." Happiness gone.

I met my husband when I was 16. And it was love since. We used to talk about the whole, 'Golden birthday' thing, and I said that I kind of wanted to do something special for mine. Something I may never do again. So, he told me, for my Twenty-Second birthday, he was going to take me to Paris, and we'd have a romantic week.

Now, all I have planned is spending the day at home, taking care of my son, and listening to my husband talk all gooshy to his girlfriend (mistress), that is, if he's here. I wouldn't be surprised if the bitch talks him into leaving for the week.

My birthdays have sucked anyway, ever since my 18th. I should be used to this. I'll probably just get more Barbies...
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Welllllllllllllllllll....

Post by Tokuori on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 pm

HeavenLeighDahl - That seriously sucks. Some men can be such fucking assholes. Excuse my language but its totally true. My boyfriends roommate is one of those kind of guys. His girlfriend left him because he was playing this online game world of warcraft.. but it wasn't only that, it was because he would completely ignore her and treat her like garbage. So once she left him he began to cling and hate the game.. She's at fault that he wont stop bothering her.. since she keeps coming to his house and having sex with him. Hes kind of nice to you to your face but obviously talks behind your back.. He even said to my boyfriend "You need to get laid by a real woman." And I saw him talking over aim, saying my boyfriend needed to be laid by a nonfat chick. He always has to be right and even when you're right. Suddenly, you're wrong and overruled. I can't imagine how sad you must be though, and wish there was something I can do.. Although its not the romantic trip to Paris you always dreamed of, maybe you could have fun on your birthday, do something you never really get the chance to do.. or go out and buy a big super chocolate cake.. or your favorite icecream, or a type of snack you never buy, you're worth it and you know that deep down. You can do better because you are better and I've got no doubt in my mind that you'll find better. At least do it for me, my "sweet sixteen" was my mom screaming at me forcing me to tears and my fathers depression just making this worse. I think I did get a birthday gift though.. a shaver. Oh how thoughtful.

Anyway... my rant is as follows.. so yeah, just ignore my problems xD
I'm kind of pissed at my boyfriends roommate--he causes problems for us and has even gotten the landlord involved to were know, I can't sleep over anymore because he said that apparently it bothers the landlord that I stay over for a day or more. (max only two)
And now hes turning the internet off every night before he goes to bed, because he doesn't want me boyfriend playing world of warcraft with me. Its not cause he wants him to go to bed, its just that he doesn't want him playing warcraft.. even on nights that he doesn't work the day after hes STILL turning off the net.
On top of that a month ago I put a restraining order on my father for hitting me with his belt and fist, that went over fine.. well.. as fine as court dates go and ect ect. But now that I had to move out my mother keeps emailing me with ridiculous things.. quoting my grandmother who I was very close to and just making ME feel horrible for something I didn't even do. Now I have to worry about finishing school.. I am home schooled, and making sure my jobs work out--I have one job almost every week steady but I called him the past three weeks and hes just been a flake about it, putting me off for three weeks has ruined my hopes on saving up and caused me to cut back on the food that I buy, meaning not a lot of food to eat either.
Its just been really stressful but I'm hoping it will soon turn around.. I plan to go to the nearby college and take courses to become a vet tech or an animal control officer. So my goals are set.. all I have to do is get all these stupid people to stop bugging me and making life all the more difficult.
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by redserpent on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

>.>;;

Man...y'all have run into some harsh times...I empathize with you for sure.

But I feel as though I have to mention that not all guys are evil >.>;;;;

And now I'll go run away and hide.
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:09 pm

No, not all of you are. But currently, I'm running into a lot of them! A lot of evil ones. It's mostly only guys who have been hurting me. So, it's not like I can really have too much faith in guys as of yet. I've got one guy who cheated on my for months, after promising me forever, leaving me with a baby who he is practically refusing to take care of. Then, I've got multiple who are insisting that I am not good enough to talk to them. And finally, one guy who says that he wants me but refuses to leave his EX-Girlfriend to be with me. So, while not all of you are evil. A lot of you act it.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I have more problems with other women than I do guys. Personally I'm more apt to say women are evil but I know thats not entirely true.
Veritas
A Footnote

http://wannabepoet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by redserpent on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Yeah, I hear ya. Those guys are the ones that take the girls I'm interested in, more often than not T_T;

The problem for us though is that girls never seem to be interested in the nice guys because we're too boring >.>;;

And no, I'm not boring. I'm crazy, remember?
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 pm

My dad is having the nice guys finish last problem hes an amazing wonderful guy and my mom leaves him for another woman. We've been involved with the church for years and you think tat will never happen to you and then it does. he can;t find anyone sane who isn't already married to date.
Veritas
A Footnote

http://wannabepoet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenLeighDahl on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 pm

I'd rather date the nice guy. Good guys are so much better than the bad boys. I thought that my friend, because hats all I can call him, was a good guy. But, I think I'm getting tired of waiting.

Your dad will find someone soon. My mom left my dad to be with a convicted murderer. Sadly, he ended up back with her, but he managed to find some real winners before. It took him a while. It's hard to find the good ones.
HeavenLeighDahl
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Feh! The woman I was with for 5 years (yes, since I was 14) left me last night because she heard a Rumor that I was plotting to whore her out.

A GOD DAMN RUMOR! Evil or Very Mad
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokuori on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:57 am

Mono wrote:Feh! The woman I was with for 5 years (yes, since I was 14) left me last night because she heard a Rumor that I was plotting to whore her out.

A GOD DAMN RUMOR! Evil or Very Mad
I don't like to laugh at others misfortune but that made me lol inside. Am I bad? D;
Tokuori
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:10 am

I'm having horrible commitment problems at the moment D:<
GOD DAMN YOU BRAIN!
Hoshiko
Chicken Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 am

Yes that makes you bad.
Mono
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticaldragonmagic on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Aw, Rumors bite.
mysticaldragonmagic
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:48 pm

I hate rumors. Thanks to a rumor I lost a friend of mine and it tore the rest of us up. *goes into memory*
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by redserpent on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I haven't had much of a problem with rumors so much as being led on...
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 pm

I hate people who don't listen when you try to work things out with them. Instead they call you a liar and decide not to listen to a word you say. Anyway, I hate stupid drama over the stupidest little things. It's not worth it.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

http://familyvent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Sob. I hate it when I make an awsome response and instead of clicking copy, I click paste so that all the work I did is gone. That happens to me so much! I feel like an idiot on those moments and then I give up on responding to that rp for a while. Gah.. ah well.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by redserpent on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Can't you just ctrl+z?
redserpent
An Anecdote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 pm

T.T I hate you right now. I didn't know about that lol. Too late now XP. At least I'll know for next time. Thanks.
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm

I hate it when people tell you "Oh, I'll tell you if I'm going to leave..."
And then they don't.
D:!
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekingSeer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:04 pm

I hate that too! Its annoying because then you wait for them and they never come on!
SeekingSeer
Foreshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:42 am

Ugh!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off right now! My stupid car won't start again! I swear I just need to get a new one or something. This is driving me crazy! I just can't stand this bull, I had plans to take my friend up to the hospital and just ugh! I just want to kick it, but I doubt it'll solve anything.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Is the battery dead?
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm

No, I just it changed not too long ago, along with the motor and some other stuff.
LunarScorpio
Admin Critics
Admin Critics

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Well that's ridiculous.
Alternator, maybe?
D:
Burping Bubblegum
A Footnote